Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mini Importation: The Easy Way To Make Extra Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation: The Easy Way To Make Extra Income (284 Views)

How To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Nigeria The Easy Way / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation: The Easy Way To Make Extra Income by Midelead: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Make extra income in mini importation business. There is so much this business has to offer. Are you a student,graduate,serving Corp or stay at home mom? If yes this for you.

Mini importation is one of the most reliable and fastest way to generate income for yourself no matter the age group you fall into. You can start this as little as 25k upward and make *2 of your capital

Are you a student (still in school), serving Corp member. Congratulations if you are one of those that I mention because this is the prefect time to see beyond just serving and make use of your other Corp member, your CDs friends, people at your PPA, neighbors around you. Don't be a doubting Thomas, you can immensely make use of this great opportunity.
My aim is not to bore you with training but i will single handedly help you through this process: from sourcing for your item on the most cheapest website that I use, to getting it down here, I will also help you in opening your store on the most used E-commerce site (JUMIA, KONGA, DEALDEY) also will teach you on how to use instagram and facebook ads.

Trust me it's time to make profit. Don't think twice, take action, stretch yourself. Everything you need is in you.

The truth is, it is not what you don't have that limit you but what you have that u refuse to make use of.

Some of the item I sell are this..

If you are interested and you want me to show you the way, whatsapp me only on 07069338829(no calls pls)

Hint(i wull also share with you how to export cocoa to other country)��

(1) (Reply)

Write And Get Paid Handsomely / Online Marketing: How To Make Money Online By Commenting On Post / Online Earning Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.