Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ciara Gives A Shoutout To Tiwa Savage For The Inspiration Used In ”freak Me’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Gives A Shoutout To Tiwa Savage For The Inspiration Used In ”freak Me’ (489 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Santa In Abuja! Wizkid Steps Out In Style With Tiwa Savage For His Concert / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara Gives A Shoutout To Tiwa Savage For The Inspiration Used In ”freak Me’ by ishola14(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
International singer, Ciara released a single titled Freak Me, which she featured singer Tekno who also produced the track yesterday, August 10th.

Fans were quick to point out the similarity between the rhythm of Freak Me and Tiwa Savage‘s Before Nko, a track in her 2015 album R.E.D.READ FULL GIST AT https://musiclive247..com/2018/08/ciara-gives-shoutout-to-tiwa-savage-for.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Ciara Gives A Shoutout To Tiwa Savage For The Inspiration Used In ”freak Me’ by Merimental(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
dats why i like Ciara...case don end..everbodi remains happy...Tekno kip going places...to feature Queen Beyonce soon
Re: Ciara Gives A Shoutout To Tiwa Savage For The Inspiration Used In ”freak Me’ by IamAirforce1: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Greatness recognises greatness.

Big Ups Ciara/Savage cool
Re: Ciara Gives A Shoutout To Tiwa Savage For The Inspiration Used In ”freak Me’ by gabbijason(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tiwa is Queen of Afro Pop!

Lady Aiban is Queen of Gospel Rap!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Emma Nyra Welcomes Set Of Twins / Tonto Dikeh Regrets Helping Others After Fan Thinks She Can’t Fulfill A Promise / Young Actor Quaye Becomes A Beggar After Being Cheated Out Of $30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.