Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki (984 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by 3Ebisco: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ben Murray-Bruce, the Senator representing Bayelsa East District in the National Assembly, has clarified the position of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lawmakers, who seem to be standing against an alleged impeachment attempt targeted at the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

He also called on the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led Federal Government not to misunderstand the position of himself and his colleagues on the issue.

He stated that if there were plans for an impeachment, such should be done legally.

In a post on Twitter via his handle @benmurraybruce, he wrote: “The APC Federal Government must not misunderstand my colleagues in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and I. We are not fighting for Bukola Saraki; we are fighting for democracy.

“If they can impeach Saraki legally, they should do so and stop any forceful, illegal and undemocratic attempt at impeachment.”

Senator Bruce had earlier given the Federal Government 30 day’s ultimatum to investigate and prosecute those allegedly plotting to remove the Senate President, Saraki from office.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/impeachment-plot-ben-bruce-denies.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Bolustical: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
3Ebisco:

In a post on Twitter via his handle @benmurraybruce, he wrote: “The APC Federal Government must not misunderstand my colleagues in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and I. We are not fighting for Bukola Saraki; we are fighting for democracy.
How else to defend democracy than by:

-Delaying a budget sent by November and passing it by June

-Collecting 13m per month and legislating on Twitter

-Refusing to confirm Magu's appointment

-Taking billions of naira in loan from Union Bank and refusing to pay

Oga Defender, Gernert Rohr should consider you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by gabbijason(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Well done sirr

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Topmaike007(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
that one na your cup of tea, but I know verily verily that the gathering of PDP will soon scatter

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Baawaa(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
This albino is talking with two mouths these days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Merimental(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
" we are fighting for democracy."
u don't value wat u hav till u loose it...wen democracy goes,every single fundamental human rights enjoyed by every nigerian will go wit it...den everybody eye go Clear..
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by ibroauthen(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Laia
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Atouke: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mr Bruce, Sen. Akpabio accused you of absconding with the money for ibom tropicana whose contract was awarded to your company.
Why have you not completed the Ibom Tropicana?

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
He knows his supporters are way too dim to even understand anything thus he speaks cause he knows they would blindly clap.
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by BlackPantherxXx: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hahaha. I roared out loud when I saw the Super Eagles reference

The guy is a shameless asslicker of Saraki like the flatteas.

He's giving this explanation simply because Akpabio stylishly warned him about his pending fraud issues

I predict at least 100 likes for your post, so funny grin

Bolustical:

How else to defend democracy than by:

-Delaying a budget sent by November and passing it by June

-Collecting 13m per month and legislating on Twitter

-Refusing to confirm Magu's appointment

-Taking billions of naira in loan from Union Bank and refusing to pay

Oga Defender, Gernert Rohr should consider you.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Bolustical: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okk
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by Okewa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
The guy done realize say him Bleep up that day...oga Bruce no need to redeem your Bleep up we knw you are one of saraki slaves.
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by seanfer(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
What do you expect from Bruce.. He knows that the statement. Akpabio made about the Tropicana is what the FG will use to nail him... now he’s trying to eat his Vomit... grin
Re: Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki by fyneguy: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmmm the effect of - come and complete the Tropicana hotel contract-

(1) (Reply)

No Be Mama Aragon Be Dis? She No Change At All / Inconclusive Osun Election: Bola Tinubu Speaks / Composition Of PDP Delegates May Work For Saraki's Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.