Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (29635 Views)

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Shehu Sani Tells Acting IGP, Adamu Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by budusky05(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
What has PMB got to do with enugu government house? Why not channel your problem to the state governorship candidate's.
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tushkito:

This onye ofe sounds pained
who is this illiterate akpu grabber? get lost

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
if u remove lagos...i will say that its 50-50
lol so Lagos is not part of the southwest? even if you remove Lagos, ogun is miles ahead of any south east state grin

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by selemempe: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol so Lagos is not part of the southwest? even if you remove Lagos, ogun is miles ahead of any south east state grin
lagos was fct for 86 yrs bro...u can only compare it with abuja...tomorrow hausa ppl will be claiming say dem too develope abuja like yoros are claiming u developed lagos.

Ogun state is not doing better than anambra under any index. Me am from enugu.

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ozid:
These clerics should learn when to seperate politics from Religion. They are just goofing around by supporting one candidate to another. I don't care if Ugwuanyi is doing well or not. It doesn't mean someone cannot do better than him or even improve on what he's doing if voted in. Is only in Africa our politicians are praised for doing the jobs they are voted to do.

yES, better by brining someone living in bondage? God forbid.
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
the better south? and you just labelled osibanjo a terrorist.

later you'll start crying we hate you when others pay you back in your own coin

better south that contributes less to the federal purse? the joke is on you

Boy someone better than you want to stay on his own and you are hear talking trash, what did your kinsmen contribute to your useless federal purse Ironsi gave to Nigeria eerr, zero creative from your end.

Fucck federal purse, money will remain within the state.

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
lagos was fct for 86 yrs bro...u can only compare it with abuja...tomorrow hausa ppl will be claiming say dem too develope abuja like yoros are claiming u developed lagos.

Ogun state is not doing better than anambra under any index. Me am from enugu.
Omo ale oniro
grin actually Lagos was fct for 860 years

clown
were other cities not also fct? what about calabar and Ibadan? what about Enugu?

you obviously don't know the difference between Lagos fct and Lagos state.
the Lagos that was fct was Lagos island around marina (doesn't even include vi-ajah-ibeju lekki-epe). fct Lagos doesn't include Ikeja, ikorodu road, agege, mushin, akoka, Yaba, etc.

there was still Lagos state under the southwest regional government so all those crap about being fct helped Lagos develop is just bull shit.

the effort of Awolowo made Ikeja the first industrial hub in Nigeria!!!

so Lagos is Yoruba effort (at least 80%).

Lagos remains Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol from the way you jumped into the thread you are from the south east and very typical of the Ibo man you've attached yourself to the south south grin

maintain your south east and tell us how you are better than the south west

grin clown

Shut up boy, South East can't seperate from South South, because both are across the Niger bridge and also in IGBOLAND with our cousin brothers.

2 Likes

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Boy someone better than you want to stay on his own and you are hear talking trash, what did your kinsmen contribute to your useless federal purse Ironsi gave to Nigeria eerr, zero creative from your end.

Fucck federal purse, money will remain within the state.
lol what does the southwest contribute? you are just a clown if you don't know. you can't even write simple correct English.

and yes money is so much in the south east that your brothers have to come down to Lagos in God is good or ekene dilichukwu before they make it grin

since you called me boy I'll play alone, grand pa you are out of touch with reality cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut up boy, South East can't seperate from South South, because both are across the Niger bridge and also in IGBOLAND with our cousin brothers.
lol you are wrong south east can't separate from south south cos you are slaves to the south south grin and you like attaché by force!!! clown

2 Likes

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol what does the southwest contribute? you are just a clown if you don't know. you can't even write simple correct English.

and yes money is so much in the south east that your brothers have to come down to Lagos in God is good or ekene dilichukwu before they make it grin

since you called me boy I'll play alone, grand pa you are out of touch with reality cheesy

Look at this product of abysmal Nigerian education system talking about English, I can't argue with you because you are too inferior to my kind.

Again, no sensible Igboland will like to live in Lagos, spit in your forehead...backward house Negro from Osun state.

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol you are wrong south east can't separate from south south cos you are slaves to the south south grin and you like attaché by force!!! clown

You can't force us to love you, we are from eastern Nigeria, south south and south east included, if you like whine to enternity we are brothers and share the same thing in common something that you lack and out of reach to the part of the world you belong.

Get lost...

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by selemempe: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
Omo ale oniro
grin actually Lagos was fct for 860 years

clown
were other cities not also fct? what about calabar and Ibadan? what about Enugu?

you obviously don't know the difference between Lagos fct and Lagos state.
the Lagos that was fct was Lagos island around marina (doesn't even include vi-ajah-ibeju lekki-epe). fct Lagos doesn't include Ikeja, ikorodu road, agege, mushin, akoka, Yaba, etc.

there was still Lagos state under the southwest regional government so all those crap about being fct helped Lagos develop is just bull shit.

the effort of Awolowo made Ikeja the first industrial hub in Nigeria!!!

so Lagos is Yoruba effort (at least 80%).

Lagos remains Yorubaland
lagos was fct from 1914 to 1990. Yes not all parts of lagos. But most developed parts of lagos were part of fct and no ikeja was not nigerias first industrial hub. It was fct lagos. Lagos is yoro land no doubt. But yoro effort? Maybe 40%

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Tundeobama(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
leave them...let the nairaland kids keep thinking yoruba no full east
na lie go kill you which east?Yoruba have good numbers in delta,edo,rivers/ph,akwa ibom which they are all south south not south east everyone is avoiding so dry nothing economical.
come ogun and oyo igbos thier are massive.
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Look at this product of abysmal Nigerian education system talking about English, I can't argue with you because you are too inferior to my kind.

Again, no sensible Igboland will like to live in Lagos, spit in your forehead...backward house Negro from Osun state.
exhibiting your ignorance as usual grin the same Lagos your people are dying to enter.

a fashola once deported your people and you all cried blue murder grin 90% of your billionaires can't write a success story without starting with a journey to Lagos. yet you claim no Ibo man wants to stay in Lagos grin

grand pa I say it once again. you are out of touch with reality grin

btw it's funny how you call a fellow black man a negro when the term was coined by whites as a derogatory word for all f us. let me educate you more

“A Negro is a person of dark complexion or race, who has not accomplished anything and to whom others are not obligated for any useful service.”
http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/who-and-what-is-a-negro/

calling your countryman a negro just because of a political argument shows how exposed and educated you are grin good night grand pa!!!

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by selemempe: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tundeobama:

na lie go kill you which east?Yoruba have good numbers in delta,edo,rivers/ph,akwa ibom which they are all south south not south east everyone is avoiding so dry nothing economical.
come ogun and oyo igbos thier are massive.
i never been to ss except ph. Neva been to sw except lagos. Never been to north except abj. I have encountered a lot of yoro ppl, hausa ppl and ss ppl in enugu

I wont argue anymore. Believe wat u must.

2 Likes

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You can't force us to love you, we are from eastern Nigeria, south south and south east included, if you like whine to enternity we are brothers and share the same thing in common something that you lack and out of reach to the part of the world you belong.

Get lost...
actually we don't care of you love us
we feed on your hate grin keep it coming

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
All this useless, uneducated yoros in this thread have no idea that their brothers from the wastelands are all over ph and onitsha.

even here in ph i saw them in the market, it was very easy due to their dirtiness, scratched face and ugly features, even abokis clean pass those despicable things

"spits"

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
lagos was fct from 1914 to 1990. Yes not all parts of lagos. But most developed parts of lagos were part of fct and no ikeja was not nigerias first industrial hub. It was fct lagos. Lagos is yoro land no doubt. But yoro effort? May 40%
1990-1914 is 76 years.
you need serious maths lessons grin

and calabar was also the fct for some time. Lagos island (fct) is less that 5% of Lagos is landmass.
are you telling me Lagos island is even as vlbig as Ikeja not to talk of Yaba, akoka, agege, abule egba, iyana ipaja? grin
the lekki, vi, ajah that was even more developed were not part of the fct!!!

the first industrial estate in Nigerian was in Ikeja built by Awolowo!!! clown I can educate you grin
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lagos? that NO MAN'S LAND?

that is what this coneheads are claiming? lol

if Lagos is truly yoro land, why not replicate it's growth to other South West states? why are all yoros from other South West states flocking to Lagos and claiming ndi eko ehhh? imagine an idiot from Ondo or osun making threats to igbos in Lagos, THE AUDACITY.

or that their tramadol induced foolish oba, who made threats against igbos, that bastard.

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tushkito:

look at this sophisticated mor onic idiotic conehead living in the fairytale of the 50's of been the most educated tribe in Africa.

Amala eating agbo hawking descendent of that demon called oduduwa.
lol kindly show me where I claimed yorubas are the most educated in Africa at any point in time on nairaland grin

you just keep jumping from one dumb narrative to another

damn grin I'm tempted to say you have a room temperature IQ cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
exhibiting your ignorance as usual grin the same Lagos your people are dying to enter.

a fashola once deported your people and you all cried blue murder grin 90% of your billionaires can't write a success story without starting with a journey to Lagos. yet you claim no Ibo man wants to stay in Lagos grin

grand pa I say it once again. you are out of touch with reality grin

btw it's funny how you call a fellow black man a negro when the term was coined by whites as a derogatory word for all f us. let me educate you more

http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/who-and-what-is-a-negro/

Who is your follow black? --you house Negro! Besides i'm not a laughing type, the stupid Nigerian act"FACT"

Is Lagos no longer Nigeria, who want to die for a useless state like other states in Nigeria. Akpabio deported your people to Lagos and the minister of darkness retaliate, so I don't see anything bad about that.

Which billionaires, and yours where do they get their wealth from? Maybe you are high on agama lizard shiit.

Before you go on, my question is do your area have light? Or are you on GEN as usual.

I'm not a lover of Lagos and can't live in a noisy environment.

calling your countryman a negro just because of a political argument shows how exposed and educated you are grin good night grand pa!!!
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tushkito:
Lagos? that NO MAN'S LAND?

that is what this coneheads are claiming? lol

if Lagos is truly yoro land, why not replicate it's growth to other South West states? why are all yoros from other South West states flocking to Lagos and claiming ndi eko ehhh? imagine an idiot from Ondo or osun making threats to igbos in Lagos, THE AUDACITY.

or that their tramadol induced foolish oba, who made threats against igbos, that bastard.
clown grin watch out for ogun state. ogun is fast catching up with Lagos. give that state 30-40yrs max and watch grin

later your kids will come to nairaland and label ogun no man's land too

ibos and delusion grin

Lagos is no man's Lagos but we have governor akinwunmi ambode, oba akiolu, oba oniru, oba elegusi, etc all Yoruba names grin

may God heal your brain
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=70195155][/quote] 90% of your billionaires made their money in Lagos grin mention just one Ibo billionaire without business in Lagos cheesy I'm waiting!!!
Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
90% of your billionaires made their money in Lagos grin mention just one Ibo billionaire without business in Lagos cheesy I'm waiting!!!

I'm not here to educate you, I don't care where they made their money because they worked hard for it not free.

Besides, none from your part make theirs without oil from across the Niger"FACT"

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by selemempe: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
1990-1914 is 76 years.
you need serious maths lessons grin

and calabar was also the fct for some time. Lagos island (fct) is less that 5% of Lagos is landmass.
are you telling me Lagos island is even as vlbig as Ikeja not to talk of Yaba, akoka, agege, abule egba, iyana ipaja? grin
the lekki, vi, ajah that was even more developed were not part of the fct!!!

the first industrial estate in Nigerian was in Ikeja built by Awolowo!!! clown I can educate you grin
ok. 76 years...see the shit hole it is. No nnewi was even an industrial hub b4 ikeja. Aba was an industrial hub long b4 nnewi

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
clown grin watch out for ogun state. ogun is fast catching up with Lagos. give that state 30-40yrs max and watch grin

later your kids will come to nairaland and label ogun no man's land too

ibos and delusion grin

Lagos is no man's Lagos but we have governor akinwunmi ambode, oba akiolu, oba oniru, oba elegusi, etc all Yoruba names grin

may God heal your brain

Count all the whole governors that ever ruled Lagos and you will notice some strange names, then come back and thank me.

1 Like

Re: No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I'm not here to educate you, I don't care where they made their money because they worked hard for it not free.

Besides, none from your part make theirs without oil from across the Niger"FACT"
oh all of a sudden you don't care where they made their money? but you said no Ibo man wants to come down to Lagos? grin

we are see fake Wawa osu jews all over Yaba market. even mushin, bariga, etc are populated by Wawa Jews hustling in the same place you claim they will never come to grin

something tells me you are still in federal poly nekede grin don't worry when you graduate you'll see the need to catch a bus and come down to Lagos/ibadan/ogun

clown grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls / I Am Not Against Islam - Wike / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.