Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies (79231 Views)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment / Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment / Premature Ejaculation - Causes And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Smithwilliams826: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Vickkk(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2022
fuckboys:
Lol, plenty niggas dey learn for here oo. Just drink a lot of water of water before sex and you'll last till the world ends

I mean a lot, fill up your stomach with water and make sure you don't urinate till after the sex.

How is true is this bro? Pls help
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by opera1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vickkk:

How is true is this bro? Pls help

No matter what you take or use, If you don't eat well and drink enough water before the real action, you are just wasting your time.

1-Limit your sugar intake.
2-Eat well before the action coz you cannot do hard work with empty stomach.
3-Drink water, and take water before 2nd round.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Weirdgee: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Danchibez:
Drink raw pap(akamu), ur PE problem will b over
Really?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by clericuzzio(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2022
pweshdodo:
I don't need this
With ordinary pure water,I can go on 6rounds with any girl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is babyforever
ignore this post at your own peril.

it works effectively.

but not warm but very chilled water. once you are having the feeling of ejaculation, just drink chilled water and you ...,.
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Babyforever(f): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
pweshdodo:
I don't need this
With ordinary pure water,I can go on 6rounds with any girl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is babyforever
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.