Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business (650 Views)

FG To Allow Dangote Refinery To Set Fuel Prices - Bloomberg / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by technuel: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders I currently live and work in Lagos. I want to set up a business venture but don't know whether I should do so in Enugu or Lagos. I know Lagos has a huge market but I am also considering tapping in the unexploited markets in the east. Please I need people who have lived and have done business in both city to advise me wisely.
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by technuel: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
I need a mature reply please
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by Merimental(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
technuel:
Hello nairalanders I currently live and work in Lagos. I want to set up a business venture but don't know whether I should do so in Enugu or Lagos. I know Lagos has a huge market but I am also considering tapping in the unexploited markets in the east. Please I need people who have lived and have done business in both city to advise me wisely.
wat type of business ar u talking here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by polimaf(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Type of business truly matters
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
polimaf:
Type of business truly matters

The one that I will not be there to run due to my job
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by polimaf(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
kennyklenz:

Okay. You got no idea yet
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
polimaf:
Okay. You got no idea yet

Yh
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by Ambassador1991(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2018
technuel:

Greetings! It depends on the business you wish to venture into. However, if you don't mind, we can partner together on food business, that is, selling jollof rice, fried rice, eba etc

In Nigeria today, whether the economy is bad or not, people must consume. Once you have sumptuous meals, nice location and competent hands, you're good to go. Lagos is viable and green.

You can add me on WhatsApp so we can discuss further: 0908 299 5825.

I await to hear from you.
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by sibb2011: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
If you are interested in buying or lease of a shop at the Iyana-Ipaja market,Alimosho Local Govt. Lagos, please call +2347055621018 or +2347036061552. You can chat with us on whatsapp number +2347055621018. You can equally send us a mail at sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk for more inquires.
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
kennyklenz:

. Guy do you want to cry the had I know cry? if yes, go ahead, invest and make another person rich, if you don't want to cry, , you better go and invest the money on Treasury Bill. My advise to people is, don't start any business you won't be there to monitor.
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by ModestGal(f): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. Guy do you want to cry the had I know cry? if yes, go ahead, invest and make another person rich, if you don't want to cry, , you better go and invest the money on Treasury Bill. My advise to people is, don't start any business you won't be there to monitor.
Ohh,this is not true,you may not be there and still monitor any business
Re: I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business by ModestGal(f): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Since you dont know the type of business you want to do,this is my advice for you
What matters is the type of business and the market for the business.This is where feasibility study comes in, You can not just venture into business without prior knowledge of somethings,if you do,your business may likely rot at the end. Some business are best in Lagos, some in the village,some you can start without being there,some you must be there to see it all through before you leave the area.
When you have found the business you wish to do,feel free to contact me on my signature for further advice,it will be my pleasure to help a baby enterpreneur like you out so you wont fall into the hole many people have fallen into

(1) (Reply)

Nylon Production Business / Earn N5,000+ Daily Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit / DBN Introduces Programme On SME Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.