Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together (1455 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by mary4(f): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2018
A couple in love!

Watch the video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/annie-idibia-whines-her-waist-seductively-for-2baba-as-they-party-together-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by manmoraskk: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2018
Baba enjoy , nah ya ur own.
Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by Tamarapetty(f): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2018
sad okay
Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Unnecessary show!

This would make more sense in the bedroom wink
Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by softwerk(f): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by decatalyst(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Orla234:
Unnecessary show!

This would make more sense in the bedroom wink

I beg let her "show" ooo before tubaba sight another ass.

I no be lie when he said "I like women I dey straight forward"

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by mary4(f): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by made4naija(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Annie Idibia Whines Her Waist Seductively For 2baba As They Party Together by Roseflow(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Enjoyment baba

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Wellington Makes It To Wall Of Fame Of University Of Wolverhampton / Adorable New Photo Of Ahmed Musa And His Son / Cardi B And Offset All Loved Up On A Yacht (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.