Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage (25116 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by dreamwords: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
It u like no brush ur teeth
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by HotMario: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
I thought they did these guys have private jet
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by israelmao(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Settle with your twin brother in order to have smooth-sailing outings and tours.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by mrMeen(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by BruncleZuma: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
mrMeen:
lies brother lies.
No be me talk am ooo
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by usebog: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
So a texi driver is an ordinary person
Like to say an ordinary musician wants to play in germany,how will you feel with the level of experience you have in the role
Maybe the taxi man has been doing his thing for 20 years +

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by abbey621(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
usebog:
So a texi driver is an ordinary person
Like to say an ordinary musician wants to play in germany,how will you feel with the level of experience you have in the role
Maybe the taxi man has been doing his thing for 20 years +

That's not what he meant by ordinary, he was basically referring to out of all the popular options available, i.e. priivate jet, limousine, anoher flight etc.; it was an ordinary taxi driver that saved him. He also offered a prayer to he taxi driver which shows he wasn't being malicious in anyway!
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by ola12(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Guys, what he meant by "ordinary" taxi driver is dat a taxi is not what you would normally take on such journey. Have you ever taken a taxi from Nigeria to Ghana before.
Make una chill

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Neofingerz: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
So Davido get money pass you niyen o As you no get P. Jet
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Atigba: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
stephenmorris:
One half of Psquare, Paul Okoye who is currently on tour in Europe just shared a story of how a cancelled flight almost led him to disappoint his fans in Copenhagen, Denmark.

According to him, 'We almost disappointed the fans in Copenhagen last night, but God made it possible. There was only one flight from Germany to Copenhagen and the flight was canceled at the last hour of 6pm, there was no flight, no connection flight to a nearby country and also no train, not even a bus we had to beg an ordinary taxi driver who decided to embark on 9hrs drive to Copenhagen by road and guess what? we made it to the venue by 3am and got on stage by 3:15am'.

'But sha I no baff and it was a great concert and a soldout concert for that matter, thanks to everyone at the concert for your patience. Thank God especially for journey mercies and to that driver from Pakistan God bless you' he wrote.

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/entertainment/got-stage-without-bath-denmark-paul-okoye-narrates-cancelled-flight-almost-ruined-tour/

Waiting for you in stockholm tonight
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
So while peter was keeping himself busy with Instagram post, His brother was busy performing in concert .

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Akabuking: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
but wait oo, the driver drove all the way from Germany to Denmark, immigration no dey work again. anything to look relevant.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by anigold(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
decatalyst:
One of the Sacrifice for money.

A good planner should envisage these kinds of things tho
will planner will never know that a flight will be cancelled due to weather.. so please stop the blame game..
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by abdulwassi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
This guy is stupid for calling thay man ordinary taxi driver.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by mrkings1999(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
All these Nairaland sef una own worse....his name is fading and he still have 2m views in two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by sandra50(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
May God bless you more rude boy.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Judicible(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
But you made your dough grin grin[center][/center][color=#770077][/color] angry
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by derrydinny: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
me sef no dey baff go school sometimes

you sha made your money so don't disturb us with your non-baffing
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by presiade(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Akabuking:
but wait oo, the driver drove all the way from Germany to Denmark, immigration no dey work again. anything to look relevant.

Don't just spew your ignorance out anyhow. Do you need visa to drive/cross from Nigeria to Ghana?
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Akabuking: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
presiade:

Don't just spew your ignorance out anyhow. Do you need visa to drive/cross from Nigeria to Ghana?
have you been to Ghana before? is he a Eu citizen? research abegi
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by presiade(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Akabuking:

have you been to Ghana before? is he a Eu citizen? research abegi

Stop displaying your ignorance in public. Google Schengen visa/countries. I am on my bed in Finland right now, so no need to go to Ghana. All these babies self undecided
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by toprealman: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Standardcosting:

Abi oo

Plus which one is ORDINARY TAXI DRIVER

Paul that is now an upcoming SINGER
That's the Nigerian mentality. The west value any work they do and package it well. In naija, you must do a particular type of job for you not to be " ordinary"..... whatever that mean.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Akabuking: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
presiade:

Stop displaying your ignorance in public. Google Schengen visa/countries. I am on my bed in Finland right now, so no need to go to Ghana. All these babies self undecided
Finland, that one na country? am on my bed in Nigeria.
see this grandpa on Naira land.
thanks though, haven't heard about schengen visa before.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by presiade(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Akabuking:

Finland, that one na country? am on my bed in Nigeria.
see this grandpa on Naira land.
thanks though, haven't heard about schengen visa before.

Olodo. It's your type that'll die to get visa to Malaysia. Anyways, Nice to impart some knowledge into you. Always make your findings before commenting in public.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Akabuking: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
presiade:

Olodo. It's your type that'll die to get visa to Malaysia. Anyways, Nice to impart some knowledge into you. Always make your findings before commenting in public.
you must be an ibo boy to visit such irrelevant country. my advice to you is this:
continue with your boy boy work there.
if you do drugs, or scam their women, may amadioha rape you.
Say "Amen"
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by decatalyst(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
stephenmorris:
is your brain okay

Nah ur skull dey leak
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by josessybj: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Next time pls don't used the word ordinary
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by presiade(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Akabuking:

you must be an ibo boy to visit such irrelevant country. my advice to you is this:
continue with your boy boy work there.
if you do drugs, or scam their women, may amadioha rape you.
Say "Amen"

Oh my God! This is a ridiculous and egregious boy. You know what? Don't quote me again, because you're probably not up to one of my students.
Re: Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage by Akabuking: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
presiade:

Oh my God! This is a ridiculous and egregious boy. You know what? Don't quote me again, because you're probably not up to one of my students.
e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Blasted For Not Inviting Toke Makinwa To Her Wedding [PICS] / Traditional Wedding Cake Of Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke / Tyrese Gibson Arrested Over Unpaid Child Support (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.