Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,420 members, 7,891,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208830 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Pls post ad of voting on ur facebook let ur friends be aware of this war. Pls i need some username and password. nelly_vivan@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
stankay will those guys vote 24hrs? reply me b4 i decide on sending mine
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
OMG guys! The MUFC are hellbent on taking Uganda o! Right now as things stand, that sector is gone, unless we can start channelling that end RIGHT AWAY! A Tshwana-speaking friend told me. They've been voting from UG since SUNDAY.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
Also, it is said Munya's family sent a lot of money to their troops in Kenya to help influence that end too!

Please, do not relent! VOTE!
Do what you must right now; these people are desperate to take this by all means!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
stankayy i ve sent mine
will they be voting 24hrs? let me know so dt i will conc on other id
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
On a lighter note, guys, Mimi is officially rooting for UTI!
Check her facebook page 'MiMi' and see it yourself. Do it right now. As she puts it, Munya is also too far away from her home cheesy
See guys? With a strong fight, WE CAN WIN THIS!
Vote and VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
keep voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
Also, the MUFC guys have got this strategy of circulating their numerous profiles within other members, for the night shift! These guys have been in this ish for a long time.
So, make we co-operate thoroughly with each other. We're running out of time!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Also, guys, if you have your multiple profiles, please submit them to the administrator of Uti's facebook page as well - visit the page and request his e-mail address. That way, your profiles would be circulated amongst the many Uti fans, for nightshift.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
m surprised no one has Mumu-Mugabe yab recorded and posted online. I need it like yesterday. I don ask tire. does it mean it never took place? I remember Ofun-richard gate was on youtube within hours and MNET could not even deny it.

I must salute all loyal and patriotic troops. The Lord will reward your labour of love and for all the Achan in the camp, your day will surely come.

much love people
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
We'll only be voting with all emails sent to us all night long. By tomorrow morning u'll av to continue votin with them as u've always done. And pls keep opening more accounts. The battle is really fierce and it will take so much dedication and commitment on our part to win it. So guys add more accounts n keep voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
pls am still waiting send username and password 2 my email or facebook mail nelly_vivian@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
chai! dat mailinator too much!!!!!! stankayyyyyyyyyy u tooo much!!!! voting like madddddd!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
who are we stamping in kenya? sheila abi uti make i know now o!! awon boyz for house no gree again everybody dey thumbprint.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
we don dey stamp uti dey go until una reply
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^ Na Uti o!
Stankayy thanks for the updates & info
The mail*** is the bomb.Yahoo mail na long thing!
Weldone guys.Back to 'work'!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
i dnt usually sleep early

@df2006
kenya for Uti abeg!  

Keep it up guys, lets tripple our efforts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
nice one Stankayy, also staying up all night, the new mail has gingered me. And as we dey work make we dey also pray that those people won't rig it o, cos that's my only fear
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2010
Abeg, make una no forget Obodo Arab o!
Those Mumu people are so reckless! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GUNNER(f): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2010
Please VOTE UTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2010
Someone just sent me a username and password. Thank u!Thank u! UTI till mama calls. I think 1more USERNAME & PASS cos it like one votes at interval of 1 hr. pls help it 2 many ti me 2 waste.nelly_vivian@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2010
@la Vivi

Why not equally just create one instead of sitting and waiting for someone to send you? Like you said, we have no time to waste - so, why then are you just waiting? Bros, just dey create your own as well. Haba. No time o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2010
@ spade
She said shes browsin wiv her phone,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2010
Imagine the punk mumu saying his chances are very high cos the two main pple in house are from countries that have won already i.e UTI and MWISHO, so he is telling me now biggie invited them to come and eat noodles abi.mchewwwwwwwwwwww. Nonsense
Make una no leave any obodo wey we don capture before, obodo arab dey for grabs well well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2010
is gmail accounts good enough Tell me on time, will send 50 accounts or more
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2010
what other email domain is good enough?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2010
roymary:

is gmail accounts good enough Tell me on time, will send 50 accounts or more

gmail is good
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:03am On Oct 13, 2010
For una wey want profiles wey una go carry thumb print - just inbox Juris Osuwo for FB. Im get am for abundance! Infact, im dey wait una right now. You go first identify before im go give you.
So, abeg, no time to waste! Rush there now!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 1:25am On Oct 13, 2010
Stann, hav u seen my mail?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 13, 2010
i beg let us not neglect any obodo, share your accts for each of the 8 we dey target
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 2:01am On Oct 13, 2010
STANKAYYYYYYY, welldone. Mlinator is da bomb. to think dat iv been wasting tym at yahoo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:04am On Oct 13, 2010
Still on d matter .

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.