Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208816 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
tatiana oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ni e o pls stop the mumu stuff nd pls call him munya abeg so u sef dey spy on mufc oleeeeeeeeeee lolllllll
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
spade:

By the way, La Vivi, you sure say you be Uti fan sef? Are you sure you're even Nigerian? smiley
Cuz I'd like to ask you a couple of questions to have my mind laid to rest. Are you ready?
who a wa 2 tryas ma buka buka. UTI is nwadinamba in parentsis. pls let me go and vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
tatiana no theif my info again o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Yinkade, lol you think only you knows how to steal, i beg i just dey start with you all, as for calling Munya mumu am sorry but that's all i see when i look at him  grin

my correct Uti fans, the bolt thing really works, now i have 3 browsers open on my blackberry, so you can now open new accounts, register them and vote on your BB thanks to Yinkade
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
yeah baby anytime but i go still dey vote munya sha o pple pls show respect and call him munya nt mumu pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
Yinkade:

tatiana no theif my info again o

AFRICA PLS GO TO NAIRAND.COM UNDER THE Tv/movies GO TO THE BBA THREAD AND SEE HOW NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMING AND CEATING MULTILE IDS WITH DIFF COUNTRIES PLS MUFC DON'T RELENT
Tuesday at 2:24pm · 1 personLoading, ·

my people the above comment is from this Yinka whatever on BBA FACEBOOK his real name is Yinka Adekunle imagine the cow urging mumu fans to come to nairaland and spy on us, Traitor Yinka that's wht you are pple like u will see ur country for worthless diamonds if you dont want to vote for Uti no problem but to go and sell info to the opposing campppppp come on that's low all u mumu fans re just like him snitches and traitors.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
Lavivi is frm wayyy back o, ehhn, gunner chic toh bahd! gunners dnt sell out, we stick to our guns 4 berra 4 worse.lol!

ehh, by d way, i hv it on gud authority dat peeps hv bin votin on munya territory since monday. Its all underG so i wnt give details, if they plan on stealin Utis country votes den they ar also in 4 surprises on sunday. Dem no plenty reach.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
ok fine dat was stupid buh i aint doing that no more but just keep voting abeggggg ma pple make una no vex itwas just anger plsssssssss i am sorry buh i still vote munys sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
Yinkade:

ok fine dat was silly buh i aint doing that no more but just keep voting abeggggg ma pple make una no vex itwas just anger plsssssssss i am sorry buh i still vote munys sha

Format toh bahddddd!!!
D same way mumu apologised to Adiona after frolickin wiv tati n meryl.

Goodluck dinin wiv d opposition, hp u can speak their language tho, so u'll knw wen they are dissing u.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
nah its no format it was one of those things u do without thinking u can like 2 nt believe if u want but dat does nt mean i still dont like munya and really one again make una no vex i really mean it but keeppppppppppp voting munyaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
***Sprays insecticide***
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
jejelolatu emi ni yen abiiii lolllllll
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2010
Yinkade:

ok fine dat was silly buh i aint doing that no more but just keep voting abeggggg ma pple make una no vex itwas just anger plsssssssss i am sorry buh i still vote munys sha
WHAT A SHAME! HOW COULD U? Whatever d out result is. Even if it is a game. There is a irrevokeable curse awaiting U. I leave ur conscience 2 judge. TRAITOR!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
plsssss abeg abeg shey because i dey apologise were u bt spying on mufc 2 plsss spare me abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee munyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
La Vivi
Please, forgive me for ever questioning your motives. I guess I was just trying to be careful. Whatever the case, I am deeply sorry.

To the crew: Why una dey chit-chat too mush today naa? The growth rate of the thread today is not a good sign.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Tatiana

The Bolt thing actually works! wink
I think you should also love-vendor the idea to the UFC admin. That way, our people can do it en masse! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2010
I meant to say "I think you should P I M P the idea," not "LOVE-VENDOR!"

Yeye filter engine cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
now dey have stolen my info yet u pple will nt say athing o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
grow up guy,ur stupid ar nt funny,ma comments remain reservd til d-day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
meant 2 say 'ur st.upid antics ar nt funny'
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
Just did another round of votin for homeboy, it felt vewyyyyyy gud!!!!

plzz for now lets focus on our 8 zones. if we can nail dat on sunday coupled wiv d underG runs for munyas territory esp now dat they abandoned dose places to vote using Utis allys. It just myt be a landslide victory.

Funny how some pple wd go to war nd leave their houses unguarded. They wont know wat hit em come sunday. grin grin

There ar moles in our mist so i cant give details on d countries we've bin focusin on

KIP VOTING O pplzzzzz! . Victory is within the mile.!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
MY PEEPS BE SMART IGNORE THIS TRAITOR, HE IS HERE TO DISTRACT US
BE MORE FOCUS
VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

The underG runs shd be going on as we discussed
her ikebe is too big but i like music so na ashawo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
stankayy i cant send u mail again,delete some mails in ur inbox
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Angelgirl(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
POLL from Big Brother site ;

Who is the best painter in the House
Munya 24.4%
Lerato 7.3%
Uti 43.9%
Sheila 2.4%
Mwisho 22.0%

Votes: (41)

I hope this is also reflecting the same in the actual votes, keep up the good work guys, UTI all the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
Angelgirl
The polls mean nothing, zilch, zip, zero, nada. Trust me, opinion polls are misleading & unimportant at this point, because Uti would win in anything his name is included - even 'Most Handsome Somalian.'
So, let's just ignore the polls & Vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jle(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
pls i need user name & password to my jlewechi@yahoo.com .My people i have seen ur effort Uti needs to grab this we should not allow this to slip throu our hands.He deserve it more than anyone in dat house.I thank u all 4 ur good fight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
However, the good thing I can see from the polls is the fact that Mwisho is placed on the 3rd position. At least, it's a relatively fair sign that he's got supporters who might help him win his country's vote wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rachrich: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
@tatianna009 pls how will i open more browers on my BB pls help oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
Latest feed from the MUFC Jewmen shows they're moving in hard on Angola. Hmmm. . .
Well, make we dey fire on!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
@v24m
Ha! Na tay tay wey we don sabi about Mailinator. Check the previous pages of thread; Creamberry posted the message since yesterday. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.