Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212326 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
As much as I'm still hurting, I do not think we should abandon Uti . If he wasn't up, there wouldn't be any need for us to put in even a SINGLE VOTE.

Now he's up, I think we should rally round him, it will be too embarrassing if Nigeria will be the only country voting Uti come Sunday, that will be a sort of  ridicule . I suggest we only make our moves when he's up, when he's not  it becomes  "to your tent oh Israel"

It will be too shameful if Code sends Uti out because I see these guys going all out to give 3 votes to Munya and 1 to Code just to rub it in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
BB don turn all of you to maga grin. They want you continue expending your energy voting for or against certain housemates so their bank balance will continue to rise. Meanwhile they will continue to guide and shape the results and events as it suits them. Personally I want to hit them in their pocket. Let Naija stop voting. Probably about 20% of the prize they want to give Munya is from the money they raise from our participation. Meanwhile Munya will continue his discrimination, nominating like say he is in "BB Zimbabwe and neighbors" not BB Africa.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
We helped Sheila to 4 out of the 5 countries she got, it will be a big shame if we can not perform at least the same feat for Uti. Please let's keep all reservations aside and salvage our pride now. Mwisho is trying to get rid of either Munya or Uti. Thank you guys. Naija no dey carry last,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by groovychik(f): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Sankayy I tire for this people oh, how we go fit talk again for street if Uti goes over Code who don use bba house do old people's retirement how where dem they give am free food, excess alcohol etc while all he does is read novels and plays guitar. I no dey do am for Uti na my pride I dey protect. BTW I just love Mwisho, was not expecting that at all and it's good he's unpredictable
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by groovychik(f): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
Some people wey dey complain about money fit do am online or on mxit which is also free of charge. So no be must you go spend Kudi, you still fit vote hourly for free
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by groovychik(f): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Tosaq pls check the email add you sent it to as I havent gotten it
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
pls we are all online right now, we can start from here, professor Code shoud be used as the scape goat. LET US START THE ONLINE STUFF RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE AM VERY SURE THAT THE ZIMS ARE ALL IN ONE CYBER CAFE OR THE OTHER AS WE SPEAK OR WRITE.

Munya's areas of strength has been reduced by one because Code's obodo will protect their own, maybe mama africa's obodo too will vote him since they are cousins by proximity.

If Uti wasn't up, there wouldn't have been any need votig this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
if you cant do it for uti then do it for naijas pride, its the least you can do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ok ok enough! Count me in. I will work on Ethiopia and Ghana. Will get my crew together and do the need full
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
Guys, you can out vote Munya and his people. You just use the very tactics they are using. Voting under different countries even when you do not live there. Send Munya to the barn. Nigerians are all over Africa, its just to mobilise every Nigerian in every african country. They vote as many as possible, then munya and code will be off to the barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
VERY GOOD BUT I SUGGEST WE TALK LESS AND GO ABOUT IT QUIETLY. WE ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO. From this minute till 6a.m Snday morning non-stop
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ok nah, I aint giving biggie shishi !!! I v switched to observer mode; BARN Inc !!! Biggie is upto somtin and is just using us as pawns. I would luv to see how he plays this one afterall we know Naija aint getting the kpali so y allow biggie mess with my head.   no way, wink

MUNYA Vs UTI, his cash cows.  Biggie has not had it better, S/He is so grin grin grin rite now.

BTW: Mwisho is the master strategist, thats d guy to watch y'all. CODE is so gone, another boring addition to the barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
though many people r talkn abt mwisho's unpredictability,I still think he did it intentionaly 2 remove one of uti or munya cos he must av cnsidrd d fact dat BB mite decide 2 evict two housemates on sunday.dat way one of uti or munya wil go obviously wit code.d bst optn 4 uti is second place cuz he cant beat munya head to head. By d way ALL d housemates r nw aware of d existence of d barn.dey were all talkn abt it 2nite be4 watchn maye hunta's video.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
count me in too, there's no way Uti should leave before Codeine. I beg make we remember the obodos wey we win for homeboy's girl, we suppose still get them this week
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jendys(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
big up ursevels, u guys i've got nigeria spirit in u.thanks for stick up with uti!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jendys(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2010
AND ITS MY FIRST TIME OF POSTING, abeg abeg make we do am for our brother uti.NA GOD G O BLESS UNA POCKETS,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
Anyone experiencing problems on BBA site? Na wa o, service temporarily not available. I think the traffic is horrendous
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^They wan force una to vote by text and mxit, nah there d money dey grin. You guys don't let BB turn you into maga. Trust me if its 2 guys going then just accept Uti is underdog and don't contribute your money to Munya's $200k. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
let uti join sheila in d barn, dnt u think it will be dramatic?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
My people,

I most shout out to all of you. You've been great! The analysis, the pride, the passion, gosh, unimaginable.
You guys have managed somehow to knock out 4 countries from the great "diamond boy" squad just cuz he
mentioned Naija b4 the game. Kudos!(I'm clappin like the dude and saying thank u Naija).

When Sheila left all I could imagine was what would happen if Uti comes up with this dude.
I know you guys are down now, I know it seems like a fraud (It sure feel like one).

When Mwisho confirmed his norminations, I could feel the excitement in Big Sister's voice. It's the moment they've
been waiting for. This is the scripted smash hit. The main event! Scrap that barn shit, there's no pride in the
Barn, in as much as it fun with all the MNC crew there now.

Guys, they can't rig this. We can influence things now. This is the time. I'm tired of these Zimbos saying shit online.
Do you guys ever step into forums and feel the hate. Guys no need for too much talk. Pick up ur scraps,
lift ur selves, this is the real war and believe me, now the Zimbos litle in number are shaking and calling
Mwisho all kinds of names.

Someone calls this a game?
Listen! There's no one that will represent Naija that these guys will ever like, no one except maybe our music, grin

Tatiana009, Ambber, montelik all of you, you know what you do, but do keep it in our lingua. Let's knock out the zimbo
and then we can all go back to the GAME! Two people might leave this week.

This is it, the time is now! Remember how the actor from zimbo norminates, "Nigeria" (then after a long pause) Uti, Peace!Scrap that, it is WAR!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
now i'm convinced dat most of us here ar Nigerians, we dnt giv up easily.

I hv a feeling munya myt not be winnin wit a large margin in south africa, dere ar loads of nigerians dere and i'm sure dere ar also  a few MNC / lerato fans there too.

TZ shd be worried if munya survives , i hp dey ar smart enuff to vote Uti, d votes wd certainly be divided, lets cash in on dat.

GH, i dunno wat to say abt dis folks, Make we sha do wetin we gas do

Other things being equal, Ang , kenya , moz, eth and Nigeria wil  count 4 Uti. Buh dats just 5, we need @ least 8 countries to win dis.

over to d ''boiz'' ,

Oh, and plz regardless of wat happens during d week lets nt stop voting uti cos i am very certain uti wd mess up as usual, if munyarazi's fans dnt stoppin voting despite munyas frequent tantrums then lets do same and more 4 home boy,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
I'm seriously amazed that we're conceeding defeat to Zim. Thats unlike us and i remember Rheinmental said in one of his post that Naija no dey abandon his own 4 battlefield, so why do we want to do that now. We're a country of resilient people and we dont give up when faced with adversity. Let's show our true strength and do this for our pride as a nation and not just because of Uti. Guys lets put aside the notion that Alexander Forbes is rigging the votes and that Mnet already has his winner(Munya), and look at it in the perspective that Munya's gorillas have mastered the act(multiple countries voting) we started for Kevin last year and are outdoing us this time around cos of our nonchallant and weak voting attitude. Guys if we do 90% of what we did for Kevin last year for Uti, i bet you the gorillas will be nowhere to be found. We just need to find that energy, motivation and enthusiasm we showed last year. And i personally think we as a nation should have more motivation to win this again and set the record of winning it back to back. We can do this IF we really want to and i urge you all to overlook Uti's shortcomings(which housemate doesnt have one) and the challenges Munya's gorillas/bigbrother might pose and lets do it again for Naija like we did last year. Lets show them the power of Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
Interesting Nominations/Swap!!!!!!  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Like I posted earlier, it’s just a pity that Uti lost his dad in this game and would have to go for burial so a lot of things can happen and I can not really say how Africa would be voting but we just have to grab our keypads no matter what and start voting right away, for guys that do not want to spend money they can vote via BBA website, I know we can all do it.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Uti, I am sure did his homework before coming to BBA5 because his fans/peeps are all over Facebook sending messages calling for voters since this morning, before the voting lines opened, so whether Biggie do ojoro or not let us add our own little quota, because if we do not vote and Code kicks our boy out, we go just come for here come make noise and show ourselves say we sabi speak English. Less words guys and more actions pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TATIANA009 where are you oooooo, this is when we need u baby, go gather your troupes let us do it one more time hopefully we shall prosper this time around, me thinks Sheila too did not help matters because voting could probably have dropped on some areas after her sexual escapade with Meryl on Friday. Whether we like it or not Africa is a very conservative continent and would not like such on telly, if peeps can be irritated with Tatiana’s escapades with the guys how much more a bisexual housemate doing it with a gal and we all know too Sheila does not like to do chores in the house only to gist, gist and sing. So other people may not have shared our passion in voting for her, but I believe we can do it for Uti, this is our chance to do it for Naijaboy and I am seriously praying that he behaves himself this week so that people do not remember his ‘bad mouth’ you know we Africans, we like to do judge & jury on top other people matter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
i tire
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2010
@groovychik , i've resent the mail. i got a mailer daemon for the first one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
jejelolatu:

now i'm convinced dat most of us here ar Nigerians, we dnt giv up easily.

I hv a feeling munya myt not be winnin wit a large margin in south africa, dere ar loads of nigerians dere and i'm sure dere ar also a few MNC / lerato fans there too, i suggest we throw some in dat directn too to tip d vote in our favour.

TZ shd be worried if munya survives , i hp dey ar smart enuff to vote Uti, d votes wd certainly be divided, lets cash in on dat.

GH, i dunno wat to say abt dis folks, lets sha do wah we gat to do cos we need dat .

Other things being equal, Ang , kenya , moz, eth and Nigeria wil count 4 Uti. Buh dats just 5, we need @ least 8 countries to win dis, over to d ''boiz'' , lyk sum1 said earlier, voting sheila was d TRIAL and ERROR stage, lets perfect it now.

Oh, and plz regardless of wat happens during d week lets nt stop voting uti cos i am very certain uti wd mess up as usual, if munyarazi's fans dnt stoppin voting despite munyas frequent tantrums then lets do same and more 4 home boy,

South Africa is there for the taking, it can swing either way. Mind you that not most of South African are voting this time around, then if you have 500 000 Nigerian in South Africa who are well off, and you also have 4 Millions Zimbabeans who are gardeners and Maids. If some one mobalise the 500 000 Nigerians in SA to vote as many times as possible, Uti can survive.

You must remember the MUFU is operating from South Africa. Munya actually stays in SA in Cape Town. Very few Zimbabeans can afford to out vote the rest of Africa. Its just a group of friends who are close to Munya and his family who are working this Machinery. U can also vote as South African or Zambians or Tanzanian even when you are in Nigeria. Thats what these guys have been doing.

I took a look at Munya this evening, He looked worried, he knows it he will have massive task to beat Uti. Considering Code in the mix, Malawi might be difficult to win. South Africa might swing in either direction due to the number of Nigerians living in SA. he knows that he has shit himself by going public of his dislike of Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
U guys have put forth nice arguements on why i should vote. I still cant shake d feeling dats its scripted and its Zim's turn to win regardless of d votes . But then again when my people stand, i stand too. Hope i find enough motivation to vote like kevolution days.
Btw, mwisho is a mad man!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
You guys please don't get your hopes up so you wont be shocked like most of you were this last Sunday. It is not only Zimbabweans that have Munya's back, South Africans, Zambians, Malawians, Botswana, Namibians and even Mozambique are backing him heavily, even ahead of their own countries housemate. Don't waste your effort there as the natural population there love Munya. These are his core fan base. Don't underestimate them. You guys are still looking at Munya with small eye and that why the results keep surprising you. Better forget most of the countries I mentioned as Munya's support base there is strong, motivated, natural and plenty. They most likely will outnumber and out vote you if they want to, no matter what you try. Don't waste your effort where it can't bear fruit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^I kinda agree with you on the fact that Munya seems to have fans across Africa. Reading the messages on the BBA site this evening, it seems like he either has lots of fans or a few friends&family with very 'deep pockets'. Another thing he might be benefitting from is the 'bandwagon effect'-where everyone wants to be part of the winning team.
Producers of this show are really smart .They are gonna milk this for all its worth. Within a short period of time back 2 back articles about Uti have been put up on the BBAsite . They are definitely smiling all the way to the bank this week!
Kudos to you guys encouraging people to vote for Uti you've made me see reason & i wouldn't want to abandon homeboy.
Decided to vote for Uti via the website but have not been able to. Don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2010
I already voted 8 times with 2 accounts.Naija dont give up. Vote 4 uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2010
guys,

tanx for re-gingering me to vote for my man,

i was kinda giving up on the game, but what i now understand is that WE MUST NOT ABANDON OUR BOI BEHIND ENEMY LINES!!!!!

guys lets strategize,

currently, am opening 3 pseudo accounts in different countries,

choose small countries like zambia,botswana,tanzania,namibia, ethiopia, (countries dat they dunt have a large population) and vote enmasse for the guy,

as u are voting for with ur naija account, vote with the other pseudo accounts, in doing that, our large numbers can still count

PLEASE SPREAD THE CONCEPT TO FRIENDS!!!

this is naija!!! we cant be outrigged tongue tongue tongue tongue

we invented it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^
Nna,na wa 4 u o angry SHOU!! how u go open fowl yash lik that??!! na all of us fit spek gramma o.Shou!!!

1,2:

Guys, you can out vote Munya and his people. You just use the very tactics they are using. Voting under different countries even when you do not live there. Send Munya to the barn. Nigerians are all over Africa, its just to mobilise every Nigerian in every african country. They vote as many as possible, then munya and code will be off to the barn.

Y UNA JUS NO FIT CODE YARN EH,AMERICANAS? angry angry angry I TIRE O O O O

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.