Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Talk Zone: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Talk Zone: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? (480 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk Zone: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by sirlekzy: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
By @LekzyLoaded

Hey guys,

So yesterday, I was sitting jejely in my house and one of my friends called to ask if I can invite my ex to my wedding.

It’s a normal thing to turn best friend with your ex even when you have nothing to offer each other anymore.

This question sounds heavy � to me when my friend asked so have decided to throw it to you guys as I no know wetin i go talk �.

So guys, the question now is ��

Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding?

Lets hear from you guys

Drop your comment

Source:http://www.lekzyloaded.com/others/talk-zone-can-you-invite-your-ex-to-your-wedding
Re: Talk Zone: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by Mexicanlover: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
It depends
For me, all of them go get special invitation with special high table
grin grin grin
Re: Talk Zone: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by Wisebird22(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
when i did mine i never invited any of them but 5months after i called & inform them that i was married (2 of them),my friend who recently got married invited his ex,she even promised to buy him his wedding shoe but it never came as for the wedding she came with her boyfriend,i personally gave her beer to give to the guy,:Dbcos i dnt knw the story she told d guy b4 he came.

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops & Cocktail Drinks In Iyomoh, Expoma & Auchi , Edo State / Ras Kimono's Wife Is Dead / People & Power Announces Winners Of 2018 PSR National Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.