Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? (858 Views)

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Let us discuss the profiles, and track record of these politicians. From all indications everyone knows as we know that it will be difficult, extremely impossible to break the rank. Let us hear what you think.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by surveyProf(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Power belongs to God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by iammo(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Difficult but not impossible, all indications point to the fact that 2019 would be settled by who has the highest vote purchasing powers. If saraki can smartly cut down inec suplimentary budget from N254bn to somewhere around N80bn and they closely monitor recovered abacha loot perhaps they may have a very slim chance of cutting such influence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by orisa37: 5:14am On Aug 13, 2018
surveyProf:
Power belongs to God!

God put Buhari there in 2015. And God might put Osinbajo there in 2019. Let's wait and see!!!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by WATCHOVER(m): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Buhari is like a religion in the North, Oshiomhole believes in rigging, using different means to get what he wants and would also want to prove to the APC that he is the right choice for the Chairmanship Job,. What PDP need is brain more than money. I strongly believe that the PDP will definitely laugh last come 2019, because they have the brains now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by orisa37: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2018
God knows them all.
In 2014, I was praying for Goodluck to win. Suddenly God instructed me in a Dream to go back to WAI. I argued that it meant Buhari. And God said Yes..
In 2019, it can be Osinbajo/Iweala,
God's Will be done.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Shukuakukobambi: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2018
orisa37:
God knows them all.
In 2014, I was praying for Goodluck to win. Suddenly God instructed me in a Dream to go back to WAI. I argued that it meant Buhari. And God said Yes..
God's Will be done.

This your malaria is very strong!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by madridguy(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin grin

Shukuakukobambi:

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by dukie25: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2018
orisa37:

God put Buhari there in 2015.
And God might put Osinbajo there in 2019. Let's wait and see!!!

God did not put Buhari there in 2015 instead we refused to listen to God.
On three previous occasions God made sure Buhari didn't win, when we thought we knew too much God allowed us to experiment with Buhari. The result has been disastrous.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Butterflyle0: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2018
orisa37:
God knows them all.
God's Will be done.

Incidentally I know of some people now who are clamouring for a return of WAI and I totally support it
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Eponyeeboz: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2018
orisa37:
God knows them all.
God's Will be done.

Is this how you people would be looking at him?

His madness is about entering gear 5
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Eponyeeboz: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That's madness disgusting as Malaria. It's very deadly.

We need okada chain to tie him fast.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Eponyeeboz: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Incidentally I know of some people now who are clamouring for a return of WAI and I totally support it

WAI is

Waziri Aminu (Tambuwal)
And
Ike (Ekweremandu
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Butterflyle0: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

WAI is

Waziri Aminu (Tambuwal)
And
Ike (Ekweremandu

War Against Indiscipline ( WAI)

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by Shukuakukobambi: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

That's madness disgusting as Malaria. It's very deadly.

We need okada chain to tie him fast.

Na cerebral malaria be that ke cheesy
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by orisa37: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2018
I don't have Malaria but I am a Spiritmaniac.
If these 3 pompously ambitious Characters and their Party APC don't drop their Pride and appeal sincerely and seriously to Osinbajo and Iweala, God will give the Presidency to Saraki and Ekweremadu.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Of course

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? by orisa37: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Of course Yes. PDP is capable of adopting any of:- 1, GEJ/Makarfi; 2, Osinbajo/Iweala and 3, Saraki/Ekweremadu.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari / PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. / BREAKING NEWS: APC GUBER PRIMARY TURNS BLOODY IN AKWA IBOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.