Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,461 members, 7,944,289 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! (17319 Views)

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Ranoscky(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2010
Tommorow now, na still we nigerians wey dey suffer the pains go vote dem in again. since i was born, i have never voted for any president and i'll never vote for any till i die! i'll only vote for myself by struggling to survive in this hardship that we'r going through in this country (nigeria) and for a better and brighter future for my children.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Koolstan(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2010
So we vote in Jackie chans, Bruce Lees and Jet Lis to represent us in the National Assembly. That is why things will never work out for good in this country.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2010
Ranoscky:

Tommorow now, na still we nigerians wey dey suffer the pains go vote dem in again. since i was born, i have never voted for any president and i'll never vote for any till i die! i'll only vote for myself by struggling to survive in this hardship that we'r going through in this country (nigeria) and for a better and brighter future for my children.
we can't give up because there is no place we can truly call home.if everybody chose to follow your way,then we are heading towards a total state of anarchy.its getting better and a lot of us are getting wiser.all we need is a revolution.iran has started theirs against the regime but nigerians are not willing to sacrifice anything for this country.we need hope and not condemnation,please.revolution is the key to nigeria problems
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by kJ1: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2010
a complete show of shame it was, wouldn't us rather ponder over the evil genius' word that, the younger generation (as potrayed by our Dis-honourable Speaker BANKOLE) is not competent, a house that is full of "can of worms".

the speaker can do a honourable thing (though he is not) by stepping aside for a more transparent leader instead of resulting to victimisation of any group.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by otukpo(f): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2010
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!
TO ALL OF THEM.
BUNCH OF RETARDS.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by bisiaet: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2010
I am not so surprise about all these saga and drama I had said it before that they are all alien in our midst. But one good day I mean one good day they will all be send back to that alien world where they came from either by force or or by crook.

The so called Dishonourable member of House Misrepresentative are just a bunch of F-U-C-K. The so called retrogressive group and not progressive group lead by the urgly, nasty, hoodlum, F-U-C-King Melaye what are they up to by disgracing the entire nation. Was is it not this same I-D-I-O-T Melaye that was defending this same issue in initial when it was raised in about a year ago? Because then he was a chairman of one of the thief commitee of the House of misrepresentative Plc then? So why now he is ranting is it just because he lost his seat as of the thief chairman or because he was suspended for hoodlum character like in the house?

I am not and never a supporter of Bankole infact I dont buy him in anyway at all because be a youth and not doing as youth angers me a lot about him but what I am saying is that when a man says I am a radical be a radical to core, when you stand on your point stand there and die with it but Melaye is ranting now but when he was a chairman and member of this and that he was even defending this issue so why is he now ranting hell? He is failed man. Who did he think he is deceiving I gues himself and his gangs.

Now let all these nasty retrogressive group come out in the public and beat their chest and say since I became senator I have not taken or loot or have any wrong cash in their possession, so how can a thief now be calling for the head of a thief we see them, we know the kind of house the live in and the kind of cars they drive where do they get them from?

I agreed to the core the House should be sanitise but not by these shameless people who also are thiefves as well. They turned the House to battle ground and where shouting and fighting as if they were biten by rabbies infected dogs. Old for nothing fools Anyway they loot both Bankole and the Melaye they should all face the music.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by dbigrod(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2010
[size=15pt]why are u guys lamenting?isnt it nice dat our house of reps now entertain us?i love watching them fight o. grin[/size]
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by sessy2(f): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2010
I wonder what Bankole will do to an ordinary Nigerian, if he could do this to his house members.God save this country. God gave nigeria gold, oil, coal,bauxite and gave us pipo like bankolo to manage it.Nigerians protect ur votes next time. sad
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by keeeem: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2010
Please we are dying to watch this video in my office. The youtube site has been blocked and we cannot watch video on this site in the office. Can someone please download to his desk and make as an attachment so that we can watch. I will be most grateful over this. Thanks
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Ranoscky(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2010
Infared as quote : "WE NEED HOPE AND NOT CONDEMNATION"

And who is condeming nigeria? undecided did u read any passage on my previous post where i condemned nigeria?

Abeg talk well O!
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Ranoscky(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2010
@sessy as quote: "NIGERIANS PROTECT UR VOTE NEXT TIME"

Sessy GOD bless u jare, u talk well. it's either i vote when the right person is runing for presidential campaigne or i'll keep myself away from voting. ***afterall, no be everybody for naija dey vote***
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Dedax(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2010
This is not about what Bankole will do to ordinary anybody. This is simply a case of ethics.
These guys are the setbacks in disproving the theory of evolution. I guess SOME people actually did evolve from apes.
Please watch the youtube video posted at the beginning of the thread, as far as I am concerned, Dimeji did the right thing given the scenario. Can't a member raise a motion without being attacked?

Political enemies will always exist, politicians will always be crooked in certain aspects but whether at logger heads or in unity, state men  should fight stately.

Whatever cause Melaye was fighting has just lost it's honor. Even when right a man should master his reactions, lest the righteous through a moments indiscretion becomes the guilty.

The score for this episode  Bankole (1) - Dino group (0)
                                           Dignity   (0) - Nigeria Politicians (5)
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by kemisuga(f): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Reptyle(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2010
~Bluetooth:

dino is from kogi state and they are synonymous with thuggery and hooliganism over there,trust me.we've had a longer period of military rule in the past and going by their records,they are not better than their democratic counterpart instead make things harder for nigerians

Ok that is such a rude and insultive statement to make about people from an entire state. Who died and made you judge to brand Kogi State indigenes as thugs? I take it then that you are from a state whose citizens are all angels and saints. Kindly retract your statement and apologize to the good people of Kogi State abeg.

Bankole, Dino and all those other jokers in government are all birds of a feather. They claim they represent the people but we all know they are only after their personal interests.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by yampoo(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2010
what do u expect from a house filled with hoodlums,egocentric,selfish,self-centered,cultist,political eu-nuch,bunch of illiterate,disgruntled elements and deranged dishounorables.nigerians must vote these lunatics out of that parliament come 2011. bank-oleh is a disgrace,if he knows that he is innocent let him come out with the proper documents and clear himself from  all the allegation levelled against him.all nigeria politician must undergo a psychiatric text, to ascertain their mental status.see as person papa dey fool himself.i cross my legs and watch what will transpire after yesterday's ugly incident. nigeria nigeria nigeria
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Ranoscky(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2010
they'r all theives of the highiest level! sad
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Rmc1(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2010
What a show of shame!! What baffles me is that  these same mad people who call themselves our politicians; want to spend a wooping sum of  N10billion naira to celebrate nigerias independence   celebrate 50 years of abject poverty, poor medical care, no light, bad roads, armed robberry, kidnaping.

what a shame that these same politicians, dont care about the rest 150miillion nigerians, and all they are actually interested in, is fighting for their pockets. This is the time for a revolution let us all flush these bloody retards out. Useless bunch of theives, agberos!!  angry
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by metalgong5(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2010
IBB was definitely right when he said that the younger generations are incompetent to lead, and thats exactly what we have seen in that criminal named Bankole and his fellow gang members.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Ranoscky(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2010
Nigeria JAGA-JAG. Everything SCARTER-SCARTER. poor man dey SUFER-SUFER gbosa-gbosa GUN SHOT INNA D AIR!
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Youngichou(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2010
Speechless
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by oisehumen(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2010
What do u expect from jobless idiots who collect over N5M each very month for doing nothing?
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by phoenixsta: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2010
Just short of words!!!!!!!!!!!

Can a nation progress with ppl like this who sees public fuund as their capital and those who should [b]REP[/b]present are fighting over public fund
God save Nigeria,

STAUNTS,
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Ranoscky(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2010
Ani la ti gbadura gidi. cry
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by ijcurt(f): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
na wa ohhhhhhhh!
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by sholademi1: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
Our independence in ds country is questionable. I don't want to bliv we fought for it like others did.
I see follower-ship as d main cause of our problem because our leaders emanate frm we followers.
Let's learn to practice totalitarianism  n ignore tribalism.
Ukraine did it, d govt. had to succumb to d pple's wish.
We followers can compel dem to serve us adequately. It only calls for our devotion n total commitment.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by stagger: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
Dino Melaye is just a thug like many others who just had an opportunity to be sponsored by god fathers to enter the House of Reps.

He should go and sit down.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by tolu001: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
Only a bloody revolution can solve the complicated problems of this country caused by the power drunken dictators calling themselves leaders who have been recycling themselves at various positions of authority in the country. They all need to be flushed out for new and fresh brains to take over the  mantle of leadership
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by bisiaet: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2010
It was so embarrassing when I watched it on TV with outmost shock infact they lost manner, they lost respect, the garage boys are better than this people to be honest because there was total lost of sense, dignity and honour. If even someone has a can of worm to open up why is it typical of this A-S-S H-O-L-E Melaye style for God sake can we say this is typical of Kogi style of hoodlums parading[/b]as hero, surely character can not be cover I wonder how he deals with his people and his own family.

This barbaric attitude shows clearly why the people in Kogi has not known peace till date I am so sure this [b]mr i-d-i-o-t Melaye must be one of those behinde hoodlums in that state. Can we now say IBB was right when he said youth are not good enough for a political ventures? This is just the issue now. I am so dissappointed seen torn shirts, trousers, flung off cap, boxing, barking like dogs and so on just because of looting and nothing else.

Anyway may be the House of Mis-represemtative will ends up producing a new heavy weight boxing champion at least we need a new Samuel Peter nobody know lets wait and see.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by PrinceBYC: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
Is this show of shame not worse than that of the dethroned Akure Monarch?
Is there no provision for the recall/sack of these Mis-representative touts? angry
For me, this name "House of Representative" should be Changed to something else.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by chealbaby: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
ARISE O COMPATIORT,
NIGERIANS CALL OBEY,
TO SERVE OUR FATHER LAND,
WITH LOVE AND STRENGHT AND FAITH, where is the love rather they are selfish fighting for what they will get for themself and their family , while those that r stugling strugles till God knows when, anyway, lets watch the stupid fools do what they want to . God is in control cos whenis EIGT O CLOCK NOBODY BAN STOP IT. WELL DONE BANKOLE AND CO,
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by Reptyle(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
bisiaet:

It was so embarrassing when I watched it on TV with outmost shock infact they lost manner, they lost respect, the garage boys are better than this people to be honest because there was total lost of sense, dignity and honour. If even someone has a can of worm to open up why is it typical of this A-S-S H-O-L-E Melaye style for God sake can we say this is typical of Kogi style of hoodlums parading[/b]as hero, surely character can not be cover I wonder how he deals with his people and his own family.

This barbaric attitude shows clearly why the people in Kogi has not known peace till date I am so sure this [b]mr i-d-i-o-t Melaye must be one of those behinde hoodlums in that state. Can we now say IBB was right when he said youth are not good enough for a political ventures? This is just the issue now. I am so dissappointed seen torn shirts, trousers, flung off cap, boxing, barking like dogs and so on just because of looting and nothing else.

Anyway may be the House of Mis-represemtative will ends up producing a new heavy weight boxing champion at least we need a new Samuel Peter nobody know lets wait and see.

Let me guess, all the highlights of your drivel are aimed at pecking a fight right? Nah! Not until hell freezes over, or u at least learn to spell  and make correct sentences in English. According to you, Kogi has suddenly become the headquarters of thuggery and barbarism in Nigeria? Then I guess Bankole and his army of thugs who turned to bouncers within the chamber of the House yesterday are all from Kogi?

Compared to some other states within this country, Kogi is quite peaceful. Dino Melaye represents (or claims to represent) a tiny fraction of the state. Therefore, his misconduct should not be used to talk down at the whole state.
Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by bisiaet: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
For me, this name "House of Representative" should be Changed to something else.

Yeah posters I have given the house a new name already in my earliy post the new name is just simply

The House of Mis-representative. No more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano / President Buhari Mourns Stephen Keshi / Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.