Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Job Opportunity!ambassador John Fashanu's Revolution! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity!ambassador John Fashanu's Revolution! (962 Views)

The Real Truth About Ambassador John Fashanu And Tyre Protector / Business Opportunity Live In Abuja With Ambassador John Fashanu / What Has Ambassador John Fashanu Got To Do With Tyres ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity!ambassador John Fashanu's Revolution! by tochi24: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
IN 2005, NIGERIAN BORN BRITISH UN AMBASSADOR, JOHN FASHANU BECAME THE FACE OF TYRE PROTECTOR.

WHEN HE DECIDED TO MAKE A CAREER CHANGE. ACCORDING TO HIM, HE FINALLY FINDS A BUSINESS WHICH GIVES HIM SAME SATISFACTION AS FOOTBALL. HE IS THE C.E.O OF TYRE PROTECTOR NIGERIA AND HAS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS FOR THE 36 STATES AND F.C.T ABUJA.

THE TYRE PROTECTOR (TP) IS THE REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT THAT SEALS TYRES FROM THE INSIDE AND PERMANENTLY PROTECTS
THEM AGAINST PUNCTURE, BLOWOUTS AND AIR LOSS.

THOUSANDS OF STRONG INTERLOCKING FIBRES REACT INSTANTLY SEALING AROUND THE PUNCTURE PREVENTING AIR LOSS.
EXCESSIVE HEAT IS THE TYRE’S WORST ENEMY WHICH CAUSES UNDER-INFLATION. A FREQUENT CONDITION WHICH THEN LEAD TO SLOW PUNCTURE AND POROSITY LEAKS WHEN LEAKS WHEN NEGLECTED.

EXCESSIVE HEAT IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR PREMATURE TYRE WEAR AND BLOWOUT CAUSING OVER 80% OF ALL ACCIDENTS.
IN ADDITION TO PROTECTING LIVES AND REDUCING ACCIDENT RATE.

TP WILL HELP TO DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE MORTALITY RATE CAUSED BY AVOIDABLE ROAD ACCIDENTS.
TP INTERNATIONAL IS PRESENT IN 48 COUNTRIES IN JUST UNDER FOUR YEARS.

FUNCTIONS OF THE SEALANT
Tyre Protector provides protection against punctures and under-inflation thus it will effectively:
• Prevent 95% of puncture and blowouts
• Extend life of Tyre by up to 40%
• Improve fuel Efficiency
• Saves Live
• Create Employment for Thousands
• Non Harzadous, Non Toxic (NAFDAC APPROVED)
• Biodegradable and Environmentally Friendly

QUANTITY PER TYRE
Two litres of the sealant is required to complete protect a four wheel normal vehicle. A normal size lorry required 3 -4 litres per tyre. A tractor tyre require 6 -20 litres depending on the size of the tyres.
Please note that these quantities are only estimates as each tyre must be measured individually.
Continental tyre ( The world’s largest tyre manufacturer) now sells their tyres and our sealants together as a way of building long term relationship with their customers.

The opportunity is enormous,u can make so much acting as a reseller to the product.

For more info call 08035049177 or 08025449352
Re: Job Opportunity!ambassador John Fashanu's Revolution! by Sankay: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED MY BRO!

i NEED A JOB BADLY.PLS HELP OUT,WHERE AND HOW DO I START?
Re: Job Opportunity!ambassador John Fashanu's Revolution! by billydkidd: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2010
Please this is just to warn some desperadoes out there. No harm meant really and I say this with due respect, but the truth is that the celebrity-ambassador has been linked with one or two scams in the past and recently too!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed, please - CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: Job Opportunity!ambassador John Fashanu's Revolution! by hotty10: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
hi,pls can u give me a brief hint about ur message,hotty10@yahoo.com is my email.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Opportunity! Be Urgent About It / Temp Job / Urgent Vacancies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.