Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift (1968 Views)

Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Giftedhand92: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Before now, the actress from Enugu State who shot into prominence in the film ‘Idemili’ once had shared her experience concerning sexual harassment in the industry, stating that the final decision belongs to the actress in question.

“I won’t lie to you that I’ve never experienced it, because I have. There are people who would want to deprive you of the role given to you because you didn’t sleep with them. Some will even sleep with you and still not give you the role. So, it is left for you to know yourself and know your job. If you can act well, your blessing will locate you” she said.

In 2014, Destiny Etiko was nominated for Best Promising Actress in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards for her role in the blockbuster movie “Idemili”. Before the blockbuster movie, the actress played some minor roles in movies like Airline Babes.

Destiny Etiko also made headlines few months ago, after she took to her Instagram page to share a video of her encounter with a bribe-seeking Policeman in Asaba, Delta State. According to her, they were detained for over 2 hours and forced to pay 20k.

The actress posted the video and wrote, ‘The bribery in Nigeria is getting out of hand I swear. A policeman asking to be paid 20k for nothing and he held us for over 2hours at a point he threatened that we would hv paid 50k if he was still in SARS. Alot happened, at a point I just had to make a video without his notice…. we need help here in Nigeria’.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nollywood-actress-destiny-etiko-gets-a-brand-new-toyota-venza-as-a-birthday-gift-video/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Have you ever wondered how these nollywood actress manage to live a more flashy lifestyle than their male counterpart despite showing up in far lesser movies?
Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Babyforever(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Just lemme be a lesbian for one day just to smash that ass kiss

lefu

Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by ClassRep001: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2018
These unknown actors keeps getting different kind of cars as birthday gifts from unknown people while their male counterparts are still struggling to even settle their house rents or other minor expenses.

With that hole in between your laps you can get anything you want on earth, this is exactly the same reason while the increasing numbers of fake female monikers is alarming. Thousands of Bleep boys in NL romance section won't mind crediting your account just get your phone number.

Nigerian men especially here in this forum are the most hypocritical set of people in the world, they bash you behind your backs or in their midst of their cartels are secretly enter into your DM to desperately plead for your attention.

Well, what do i know lipsrsealed
Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Thebwoy: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2018
All these fine fine girls
We no d chase them

Na dem d rush us
Na dem d rush us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Babyforever(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2018
ClassRep001:
These unknown actors keeps getting different kind of cars as birthday gifts from unknown people while their male counterparts are still struggling to even settle their house rents or other minor expenses.

With that hole in between your laps you can get anything you want on earth, this is exactly the same reason while the increasing numbers of fake female monikers is alarming. Thousands of Bleep boys in NL romance section won't mind crediting your account just get your phone number.

Nigerian men especially here in this forum are the most hypocritical set of people in the world, they bash you behind your backs or in their midst of their cartels are secretly enter into your DM to desperately plead for your attention.

Well, what do i know lipsrsealed
Free your mind from hate if you want to be successful
Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by ClassRep001: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Babyforever:
Free your mind from hate if you want to be successful
Your papa.
If sacrificing your pussy for a mere 4M venza is your own definition of being successful then you're a certified slowpoke.

Olosho always supporting one another.

Aids is real, be warned

1 Like

Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Babyforever(f): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2018
ClassRep001:

Your papa.
If sacrificing your pussy for a mere 4M venza is your own definition of being successful then you're a certified slowpoke.

Olosho always supporting one another.

Aids is real, be warned
Shut up

Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by ClassRep001: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up
How much do you charge for one night stand? angry

Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Oh ok
Re: Small Gal Big God Destiny Etiko Gets A Brand New Toyota Venza As A Birthday Gift by Babyforever(f): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
ClassRep001:
How much do you charge for one night stand? angry

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Lareina Show Off Hot Body In Bikini / Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her "Forever 16" Chest Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.