Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Dear Arik, You Are Shitty, Lazy And Destiny Killers - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Airline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Arik, You Are Shitty, Lazy And Destiny Killers - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Airline (238 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Arik, You Are Shitty, Lazy And Destiny Killers - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Airline by Yuneek(f): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has called out Arik Airline for delaying her flight to Port Harcourt and making her lose millions of Naira.

Tonto took to her official Instagram page to rant about the airline which according to her does not deserve to be in operation.

She advised Nigerians to avoid the airline which she described as disrespectful and a destiny killer.

In her words: "Thank you so much for making hardworking Nigerians lose their hard earn money and income all because we choose to fly/trust you? I bought an early flight because I had an early appointment I couldn’t afford to miss but thanks to your shitty services I am forced to lose millions of Naria and disappoint a multitude of people.

”You don’t deserve to be in operation. You are very lazy, your services are weak, horrible and unprofessional and above all you are a destiny killer and time waster. Dear Arik, you are disrespectful.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/dear-arik-you-are-shitty-lazy-and-destiny-killers-tonto-dikeh-blasts-airline-for-delaying-her-flight-and-making-her-lose-money

1 Like

Re: Dear Arik, You Are Shitty, Lazy And Destiny Killers - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Airline by CanineOfJackal: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2018
She is right.
Airlines in Nigeria are shitty
Re: Dear Arik, You Are Shitty, Lazy And Destiny Killers - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Airline by Babyforever(f): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Speak on girl they're not worth it.......

(1) (Reply)

Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul Dies At 76 / Adesua Etomi: From Struggling To Pay Her University School Fees To Being Celebra / Drab To Fab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.