Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (20588 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by toluxa1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Of course, 1 term will be enough for him to steal billions of dollars without consequence. He knows some loopholes that aren't known to many and is desperate to get there. Nigerians will be monkeys t vote Atiku as President. If I have no choice than to vote a Northerner, the. It'll be Kwankwaso, but truth is, we don't need any of these recycled politicians anymore, else we continue in a merry go round for decades to come.

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Katapult(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigerians are looking down on a man well prepared to move this country forward they are blinded by the unfounded coruption accusations which has no legal backings.with his manifesto and timetable,you now call desperation,we vote in one with out manifesto & we are currently reaping it fruit,when next you are to vote dont vote against, vote for Atiku,the zeal to make Nigeria great is in him.,
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief atiku want to deceived the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP again and again.

After signing a loyal bond with APC in 2014, that he will never leave them nor forsake them.
The same thing he align with corrupt PDP in 2010 after moving from ACN that he will abide with their corruption forever.
Such a man that can never keep to his word, he can't even take his own word to the bank.
Today, he want to deceive the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist with restructuring and lefelendum.
And deceive corrupt PDP with single term contract.

Atiku was not seen as a thief when he helped APC win elections in 2015. Now that he has decamped to APC he has suddenly become a thief. I tell redemable zombies to lace up and attack the problem and not the individual. This is called argumentum ad homien. Buhari would still be looting our common treasure until u people in the north learn to criticize and praise him when necessary.
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by KingRagnar: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Highly desperate move. This shows that he wants power not for the good of Nigeria but for motives leading to the enlargement of his pocket and the enhancement of his luxurious lifestyle

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by ewawumi(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
anything to send the criminal bastard terrorist in aso rock is welcomed

even if na Imam Abubakar shekau I'll vote for him against Buhari

kiss the truth

Assalamualaikum my people cool
This is the same mistake a lot made last election. A lot voted Buhari in because they wanted GEJ to leave at all cost, not because they believe on him or want him as president. It's time we start changing what we don't want with what is available. Rather, we should replace what we don't want with what we need
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by meromero11: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
KingRagnar:
Highly desperate move. This shows that he wants power not for the good of Nigeria but for motives leading to the enlargement of his pocket and the enhancement of his luxurious lifestyle

Most candidates that have ever contested, Nigerians hardly know how honest or corrupt they are. But ATIKU!!! Nigerians knows him too well. He will rob us blind.
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Mana1227: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Baba atiku if its you and buhari then I will vote buhari 20 times

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by justtoodark: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
this guy is too desperate....

we should be careful with people like him......

not even jonathan was this desperate......
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by MyExpression(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
muyexzy:
Reminds of "Just the tip"...
This one weak me. lols..... If you know you know!
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Jaideyone(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
No suprise there, these politicians think we all are fools, we've heard that before, buhari also said he would do just one term in 2014, look where we are today

The bbq guy is back people, braze up for more zombie rants
buhari didn't say he will do one term in 2014. you have serious comprehension issues.

what buhari said in 2011 was that he won't run in 2015 and he ran in 2015. there is a big difference between the two statements
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by positivethought: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Griezwoman:
It is no longer news that former vice president Atiku Abubakar has declared his intention to run for your come 2019, however he made a rare promise today.

Atiku says he would only stay for one term, should Nigerians vote him in 2019 as president. Atiku, who has earlier promised to dedicate a huge part of yearly allocations to education made it clear, he wouldn’t be like president Muhammadu Buhari who promised to do just one term but now clamouring for a second term.

In his words:

“If I am elected as the President in 2019, I give an undertaking that I would only do one term. Having said that let me remind Nigerians that Buhari also gave such an undertaking in 2011, but he is not living up to it today. My own case will be different. I am prepared to sign an undertaking to do only one term.”

It doesn’t look like, Atiku’s vow hit home where it should with some Nigerians, judging by their reactions.
They berated the former VP’s desperation to become president at all cost, some stated that Nigeria can do well without recycled politicians.

From Zenithnaija.com

https://zenithnaija.com/whats-the-desperation-for-nigerians-react-to-atikus-ill-do-just-one-term/

There is nothing wrong with Atiku's pronouncement,he knows the south are not going to be tolerant for too long,he is bold n sincere enough to be categorical about his desire unlike others who make fake promises they don't intend to keep,Atiku has clearly outline what he intend to do for the country n how exactly he will go about it,that the epitome of competence,experience,capacity n believe.no one is contradicting the great ideas if Atiku rather its just hatred induced by propaganda,sentiments apart Atiku is tge man we need now,buhari boasted much without any backing facts or precedence just pure propaganda,its no wonder that we are in shambles today.Atikulation 2019!!!.
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by GetGuide: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is that what you have to offer?
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by chelsea2014: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
This people think we are fool? Africa leader do one term? useless man
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Melison(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
bossinblack:

When you have a better option...we can dialogue. Till then, Stay off masturbating on my comment tongue tongue tongue
lolz e pain u reach to check my topics That shows how deluded u are
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Alhaji Atiku letting us know how determined he is just like Abraham Lincoln. Let's wait and see how the 2019 election would turn out to be.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Reps Defect To Other Parties / Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.