Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) (56978 Views)

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Ochiboy11: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
I NEED HELP
I am a YouTuber, I have run my account for Nearly 2years now to reach the thresholds for monetization. Now I only need 300 subscribers to enable my monetization. PLEASE AND PLEASE Can You please subscribe to my YouTube channel to enable me actualize my dream. Your subscribe will make me a happy man today. Thank you so much.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE VIA MY VIDEO LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IURDDhhUJ2s
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by anambraamaka: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Madness

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
See as people dey use Panadol ontop Baddo sneh headache.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Ceasermasti(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Awesometessy: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na wa[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by kenigwe18: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Adalyon:

It's a joke.. Calm down
Leave him let him be toking nonsense
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70241346:
Uhn......
Orisisri something.

There are some things the western people will say or do and it is normal to them.
How will you call your pikin a rat in this part OF the world Badoo?!

Well, na u born am!

Please we don’t call our children rats here in the West.

It’s a derogatory word.

An example is a hood rat. That means a woman that’s an “Anfani Adugbo”.

If you know, you know.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by ojialo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
and u are studio mor.on

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lozano:
A terrible father to have as a kid, that boy will be smoking 10 wraps of Igbo and mixing tramadol and codeine diet before he reaches age ten
Now if person prosecute you for saying such trash about a lil kid right now, they'll say one is being mean.
How can't some people just grow up and learn how to think before writing?

Now you don't get 2 shares for saying rubbish about someone lil kid. I literally don't quote people's dumb comments, Mr. Habah!!!

Is that what you also wish for your children?

Bros you dull!, I'm sorry to say that, you ought not to have been so negative to such an innocent boy, just being happy around his father.

If it were someone else commenting blindly as you just did to your own son, I would do the same.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Dianalizzy231: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nairalanders calm nah,when someone disturb or trying to distract you from what you do always is call rat.you all know how rat scatter house,the word rat is not the boy name but how he disturb in studio.the boy present and future is better than most people that pity the boy.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by ebunoluwawa: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
You too dey vex grin grin grin
superlanny:
When you refer to your son as a rat, the weed you smoke is high class, sambisa igbo...
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Lozano: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
j3r3myk3n:

Now if person prosecute you for saying such trash about a lil kid right now, they'll say one is being mean.
How can't some people just grow up and learn how to think before writing?

Now you don't get 2 shares for saying rubbish about someone lil kid. I literally don't quote people's dumb comments, Mr. Habah!!!

Is that what you also wish for your children?

Bros you dull!, I'm sorry to say that, you ought not to have been so negative to such an innocent boy, just being happy around his father.

If it were someone else commenting blindly as you just did to your own son, I would do the same.

Oh, so it's a bad thing abi? But when olamide will be using his song to promote drug abuse you will all be defending him and hailing him. Let him come and sue me, I'm waiting because I know my lawyer will use him to wipe the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lozano:

Oh, so it's a bad thing abi? But when olamide will be using his song to promote drug abuse you will all be defending him and hailing him. Let him come and sue me, I'm waiting because I know my lawyer will use him to wipe the floor.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
You got me laughing and at the same time smiling lol.
Your lawyer no teach you how to think before talking trash about people's kids right?
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dianalizzy231:
Nairalanders calm nah,when someone disturb or trying to distract you from what you do always is call rat.you all know how rat scatter house,the word rat is not the boy name but how he disturb in studio.the boy present and future is better than most people that pity the boy.
Bar man, Abeg bring this man 5 chilled bottles of Fearless Energy Drinks..... I sight your brilliant response bro.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by superlanny(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
ebunoluwawa:
You too dey vex grin grin grin
ebun how na..i only speak the truth. grin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by blackboy2star(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kids are called Rug Rat... check google Mr sambisa weed

superlanny:
When you refer to your son as a rat, the weed you smoke is high class, sambisa igbo...
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by loverboys: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Badoo ur son issa cutie
Bt u shldnt av called him a rat atleast bcz of all dese mumu n nosy Nairalanders

cool cool
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Vinstel: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
He better not be angry when people start calling his son studio rat tomorrow, na him give am the name

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by superlanny(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
blackboy2star:
Kids are called Rug Rat... check google Mr sambisa weed

rug rat ko, carpet rat ni.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by murmee: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
superlanny:
I'm laughing!
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
See these unenlightened people. Though he meant it as a joke, studio rat is actually a job in a music studio.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by blackboy2star(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
wotever... we're here to learn and you already did now... unto the next one

superlanny:
rug rat ko, carpet rat ni.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Upcoming acts that sleep in the studio are called studio rats even wizkid was once a rat.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by kaydee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
superlanny:

Proverbs 17:28.

the Studio Rat is an individual or group of individuals that spend more then 60% of their time in the studio plotting,planning and creating. The STUDIORAT concept is not limited to MUSIC there are DESIGN studios and HAIR studios and DRAFTING studios and FASHION studios either way the principle is the same.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by superlanny(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
kaydee:

Proverbs 17:28.

the Studio Rat is an individual or group of individuals that spend more then 60% of there time in the studio plotting,planning and creating. The STUDIORAT concept is not limited to MUSIC there are DESIGN studios and HAIR studios and DRAFTING studios and FASHION studios either way the principle is the same.
over sense will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lozano:

"ur lawyer"? Everybdy forminq "Mr" rich on nairaland
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by lebete3000: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
superlanny:

Saint Sami Ganja you mean?

Weed for the Oshozondis.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Jadoskii(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Can't believe majority that replied don't know who a studio rate is.....unbelievable....
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Aladaofada(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
oga olamide.,no go put solee(rat killer)for ur studio...na beg i d beg u oo
Re: Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mhen Life Style, when I have a son Nigga should dress rugged and any teacher that wants a change Fck em all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday / Zinoleesky Spotted 'Looking Like A Shadow Of Himself" / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.