Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (332 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Ochiboy11: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am a Nairalander and I Specialize on YouTube, I have run my account for Nearly 2years now to reach the thresholds for monetization. Now I only need 300 subscribers to enable my monetization. PLEASE AND PLEASE Can You please subscribe to my YouTube channel to enable me actualize my dream. Your subscribe will make me a happy man today. Thank you so much.
Cc lalalisticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc Dominique
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE VIA MY VIDEO LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IURDDhhUJ2s
Re: I Need Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
what about creating PROPER, INTERESTING content so that people would subscribe legitimately to your account?! or is that too much to ask?! sadly, trying to cut corners would always have you fail in life!
Re: I Need Help by Ochiboy11: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
what about creating PROPER, INTERESTING content so that people would subscribe legitimately to your account?! or is that too much to ask?! sadly, trying to cut corners would always have you fail in life!
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Serpentine Romance- How True Could This Be / Critically Ill Bride Failed To See Her Wedding Date / Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.