Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism (1789 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Dominique, why're you in here hiding posts unecessarily when no one has said anything wrong nor insulted anybody?

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:
If this story's true, there's no correlation between the man's behaviour and feminism. You're the one insinuating story into the man's behaviour as if you know the personal problems btwn.

Knowing him, the story's probably cooked up.

Cooked up to what end?

Well I don't and can't control what you choose to believe. If cooking up stories would make Nigerians adopt feminism, more than half of the Nigerian population would be feminists by now.

Don't correlate that cooking stuff with my threads outside food section.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Cooked up to what end?

Well I don't and can't control what you choose to believe. If cooking up stories would make Nigerians adopt feminism, more than half of the Nigerian population would be feminists by now.

Don't correlate that cooking stuff with my threads outside food section.

I will correlate it if I want to and I am. You've proven yourself to be good at telling lies. People should believe your words with caution.

Why're you even using different accounts on the thread?

4 Likes

Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:

I will correlate it if I want to and I am. You've proven yourself to be good at telling lies. People should believe your words with caution.

Why're you even using different accounts on the thread?

Different accounts as in? I've only two accounts on nairaland and I switch between the two every 4days.

I'm good at telling lies? how many lies have I tell or told you?

Mhen.. nobody wants you to believe

Just get out from the thread.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

It's either a carpenter is called or we share the parts to fix. She must fix, same as I.

I didn't and won't force you to be a feminist. Move along and stop being an alpha male on my thread.

Is this how you treat your wife?

You need cane.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Different accounts as in? I've only two accounts on nairaland and I switch between the two every 4days.

I'm good at telling lies? how many lies have I tell or told you?

Mhen.. nobody wants you to believe

Just get out from the thread.

Make me na. Last time I checked you aren't the owner of Nairaland. I can post in any thread I want. You make threads but can't handle people disagree with you, nonsense !!!!!!
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Attention from who?
When people type this stuff I find it very funny. which people
am I seeking attention from? faceless nairalanders or which
people exactly?
Secondly, is your attention going to feed me?

Stay relevant on nairaland? Re-read this post again and see if it sounds sensible to you.
I've noticed that over the past 1week you've been mentioning my name in threads and insulting my personality/making a mockery of my personality .

The time you spend on doing so, if put into better use it'll yield positive results.

Grow up and stop being bitter -

Lol. I should stop being bitter? When did I become 'Kolanut or Bitter-Kola'?
Kayway. I respect you to the brim, don't lose it. How many times have I mentioned you to make such illicit and dastardly comment?
You seek too much attention, that's why you never cease to fill our eyes with your 'feminism brouhaha'. They are all tired, I swear. We just can't tell you, but I can. grin

Shun. Attention is for babies. Only babies seek attention. I hereby stand with my claim with rigidity that this story is cooked and there's nothing you can say to make me refute my claims. Enjoy your attention, Hanseel001.

Your style of feminism is cruel, bitter and very immature. I wonder why females can just submit for once and leave this feminism rubbish. No make I rush you o. grin
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:

Make me na. Last time I checked you aren't the owner of Nairaland. I can post in any thread I want. You make threads but can't handle people disagree with you, nonsense !!!!!!

You ought to know this, he's a very opinionated and manipulative person. He could pass as a cruel judge.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:
If this story's true, there's no correlation between the man's behaviour and feminism. You're the one insinuating story into the man's behaviour as if you know the personal problems btwn.

Knowing him, the story's probably cooked up.

smiley Re-peat wetin you type mai for understand.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You ought to know this, he's a very opinionated and manipulative person. He could pass as a cruel judge.

He's manipulative, yep. Never had an issue with him before til my encounter with him in the cooking thread. He stole someone's Ogbono food photo from the internet, claimed his wife had just cooked it. I and many believed him oo, til someone said the photo wasn't his n posted evidence. Turned out Elder001 had stolen the photo from one website. Rather than admitting it right away, he swore up n down his wife had just cooked it . He then tried covering his lie with another false story that made no damn sense, then came on the thread with his Hanseel001 handle to defend himself, n to tell people to delete their posts to remove traces of wha he had done. Since then I stopped taking him seriously, not like I ever did. Can't stand lies.

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I should stop being bitter? When did I become 'Kolanut or Bitter-Kola'?
Kayway. I respect you to the brim, don't lose it. How many times have I mentioned you to make such illicit and dastardly comment?
You seek too much attention, that's why you never cease to fill our eyes with your 'feminism brouhaha'. They are all tired, I swear. We just can't tell you, but I can. grin

Shun. Attention is for babies. Only babies seek attention. I hereby stand with my claim with rigidity that this story is cooked and there's nothing you can say to make me refute my claims. Enjoy your attention, Hanseel001.

Your style of feminism is cruel, bitter and very immature. I wonder why females can just submit for once and leave this feminism rubbish
. No make I rush you o. grin

. I didn't tell you to believe.

If I want to even seek attention it's your type that I'll be seeking attention from?

I'll just endeavor to ignore you.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:

He's manipulative, yep. Never had an issue with him before til my encounter with him in the cooking thread. He stole someone's Ogbono food photo from the internet, claimed his wife had just cooked it. I and many believed him oo, til someone said the photo wasn't his n posted evidence. Turned out Elder001 had stolen the photo from one website. Rather than admitting it right away, he swore up n down his wife had just cooked it . He then tried covering his lie with another false story that made no damn sense, then came on the thread with his Hanseel001 handle to defend himself, n to tell people to delete their posts to remove traces of wha he had done. Since then I stopped taking him seriously, not like I ever did. Can't stand lies.

That stuff doesn't correlate with this thread. Stop displaying your childishness here.

Everybody have moved on from that shït but you felt it's necessary to bring it here just to mock my personality.
be wise
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is this how you treat your wife?
You need cane.
Meaning ?
How were you expecting me to treat her? Allow her to be lazy?
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

I understand your situation kid. Your diary says you're from a very poor home and you're struggling with life.I don't expect you to be a feminist.
Since you're a from a poor home you need a man to depend on for survival and at such you must submit.

@as for my post. I didn't tell you to believe.

If I want to even seek attention it's your type that I'll be seeking attention from?

I'll just endeavor to ignore you.

Now, let's get things straight here. Firstly, I'm going to warn you. I care not how old you are, for you reason like a chicken. Do not ever make reference to any of my stuff. You're a man, innit? Face me like a man.

Are you always this s.illy?
So, because I come from a poor home gives me the audacity to rely on men for survival? God forbid. That I'll never do.

I've always and will always say this, I'm very much comfortable with the peanuts I make from my hustle. You go about creating bitterness and hate everywhere you go. Take your time else you create unwanted enemies.

Never ever make reference to my past.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Meaning ?

How were you expecting me to treat her? Allow her to be lazy?

Please just leave.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Now, let's get things straight here. Firstly, I'm going to warn you. I care not how old you are, for you reason like a chicken. Do not ever make reference to any of my stuff. You're a man, innit? Face me like a man.

Are you always this s.illy?
So, because I come from a poor home gives me the audacity to rely on men for survival? God forbid. That I'll never do.

I've always and will always say this, I'm very much comfortable with the peanuts I make from my hustle. You go about creating bitterness and hate everywhere you go. Take your time else you create unwanted enemies.

Never ever make reference to my past.

Mehn.. I wanted to apologize but after seeing your words I don't think apologizing is still necessary.

You were comparing with someone on a thread “you're beginning to become a pain in the ass like elder001 ,you went to another thread and you told someone there again that he's beginning to sound or do whatever like elder001 and so so ” ,it didn't stop there. You came here again and started making a mockery of my personality.

Do you think because it's social media these stuffs don't provoke someone?

And don't bring the “you're the man” shï into this stuff, it sounds too patriarchal.

See, I don't know how I have offended you and the individual behind mimile93 or whatever that you guys move from thread to thread and if you see my post on any you guys will find any way possible to insult or make a mockery of me.. what's all that?

@you don't depend on men then why are you encouraging women to submit to men?

Just stay off my threads and comments and I'll do same . I hate unreasonable and problematic kids.
Re: Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's okay. I'll mind my business. Mind yours too, okay?

Hanseel1:

Mehn.. I wanted to apologize but after seeing your words I don't think apologizing is still necessary.

You were comparing with someone on a thread “you're beginning to become a pain in the ass like elder001 ,you went to another thread and you told someone there again that he's beginning to sound or do whatever like elder001 and so so ” ,it didn't stop there. You came here again and started making a mockery of my personality.

Do you think because it's social media these stuffs don't provoke someone?

And don't bring the “you're the man” shï into this stuff, it sounds too patriarchal.

See, I don't know how I have offended you and the individual behind mimile93 or whatever that you guys move from thread to thread and if you see my post on any you guys will find any way possible to insult or make a mockery of me.. what's all that?

@you don't depend on men then why are you encouraging women to submit to men?

Just stay off my threads and comments and I'll do same . I hate unreasonable and problematic kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Beautiful Northern Couple / Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty / Malivelihood Gift Fiancé Hotel In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.