Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,218 members, 7,943,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out (2152 Views)

I Have Never Been So Confused! / So Confused Right Now / Am So Confused,urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Rapsino(m): 4:45am On Aug 14, 2018
With this ur story if true , u r still asking us if you should continue? sad
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by NobleAky(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Am so happy being single. I just want to focus on finishing my building project for now. Am in a relationship with my building project for now and am happy like that my bro.
hello sis, even Jesus failed three times before parfecting his salvation course. You need to try again sis. Never cease untill you get thr balance. A project is a project but love is love

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by LewsTherin: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2018
This story no make sense.

She met the guy, liked the guy, guy was willing to marry her, she stressed for the guy, guy was a trash heap. Then she wonders if she can still date the guy.

Few posts down, she says she hates the guy like crazy, she's glad she's single, she's building her houses in Lagos, the guy is on his own.....

Abeg, let me go read Eze goes to school. That one is a more consistent story.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by DanseMacabre(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2018
I am based in the United Kingdom, I normally come to Nigeria a lot. There was a time I travelled down to Lagos and met this guy. I thought he was nice and we began dating. I went to his house, a one bedroom flat which he rented and stayed with his elder brother and friend. I didn’t like his house at all because it was too small so whenever he takes me there, I always wanted to leave back to my house in ajah which was a 3 bedroom apartment. I did notice himself and his elder brother was addicted to naija bet, they hope on winning one day to be a millionaire, he drinks which I thought was normal because a lot of people drink, he would always ask me to lend him 10k naira every now and then, not just lending from me but also from his friends. He lost a few of his friends because he wasn’t able to pay them back, he controlled his friend who stays with him. In short, his friend doesn’t have a job, and his elder bro didn’t have a job too as at then. My own guy was working as a uber and taxify driver paying deliver to the owner of the car. and whenever he got back to his house from work, he would order his friend to always cook for himself and his elder bro to eat. On a normal, I had always rented an apartment on the island, ajah to be precise, i furnished it to my taste and whenever I came to Lagos from uk, I stayed there. I don’t do hotels and whenever I travelled back to uk, I lock the doors up. So I went back to uk, my rent was almost due. My guy advised I don’t pay the rent anymore and that he would move all my things to his house, so I thought it was a good idea. I agreed and sent him money to move all my stuffs to his house. While I was still in uk, we both talked about buying a car for uber and taxify business, I sent money for the car, he bought the car and started working as independent. But ever since my guy started working, he doesn’t save, he makes at least 50k minimum per week and max 120k per week but yet, he never saved a penny. I always advised him to save but he doesn’t listen. Whenever he made money, he would remember there’s something wrong with the car and he spends all his money on the car. So he says. While I was in uk, I always told him that I wouldn’t want to stay alongside his elder bro and friend in a one bedroom flat whenever I come to Nigeria so by the time I got to Nigeria at some point, his elder bro and friend had moved. I always helped this guy every little way I can. Am the type of woman, marriage don’t freak me, am not desperate to marry at all. I have so much passion for my dreams and want to make sure I achieve them soon. My guy would always tell me, if I buy the car for uber business, he would save money and we would get married. I told him I wasn’t in a rush to be married. To the extent, he went to the registry, collected forms etc, he told me he would go to the registry and wait for me and that he would see whether I wouldn’t come and marry him. Lol. At some point, I thought he was really serious and ready to settle down, so I began telling me family members about intro etc etc.... I began planning an introduction, I sent funds for him to book a hall etc.. this guy later came and said to me a celestial church saw a vision that he shouldn’t marry that year. I said okay. I was even kind of happy because I really wasn’t ready, he was pushing me to marry him at all cost. Although I know a lot of guys in Nigeria would want to do the same in the hope that they can travel. I was watching him. My whole family was even advising marrying him was wrong thing to do because he his parents are deceased and he doesn’t mingle with his family members that much except for his elder bro and elder sis. I came to Nigeria in May this year, and guess what my guy got drunk, drove the car and we had an accident where the car somersaulted, we are very lucky to be alive because it wasn’t a small accident. I always warned him about drinking and driving but it seems in Nigeria it’s a normal thing to do. I don’t drive, I would have drove while he was drunk but he drove the car and we had an accident. The car totally wrecked. I didn’t have any money and wasn’t insured so when I got back to uk, I still sent him some money to help him towards fixing the car back. My mum dislikes this guy because she believes he is with me for what he can get from me. So now, my mum would lie against him so that I can leave him and pack my things out of his house, whenever I ask him about what my mum said about him. He would say he didn’t say such. Since I bought the car going to about 8 months, this guy never for once saved, cannot afford to pay his rent, owes so many people money, plays naija bet everyday, when he’s drunk he behaves like a mad dog, he hardly baths, he is dirty. There was a time I even saw a number on his phone, called the number and it was a prostitute. He said it was his friend who used his phone to collect the prostitutes number. As dirty as he is, his armpit hair turns white and stinks like hell. I would push him to paint and re decorate his house to make some areas look decent, I would buy lots of fresh home decor from uk to put in the house etc. I’ve had enough of him now and I have arranged for all my belongings to be packed from his house and leaving him for good because as at yst, he still begged me for 30k after I already transferred 200k to him towards fixing the car he wanted to kill me with. He doesn’t have plans, he always competes with me and my idea which I thought is so annoying for a man to do. He nags too much like a woman. And he doesn’t know more than cook Amala for me. All he’s life, he will eat amala even in his dream. Whenever I came to Nigeria before the accident, he would stop working and sit with me in the house and spends my money, whenever I complain, he would say he doesnt want me to complain he left me at home for work. It is when we are done spending my money, that’s when he would take the car and go to work and still come back saying it was quite and he didn’t make a lot of money. Would you still Continue dating this guy if you were in my shoes?

See we wey dey here dey available now. Perfect gentlemen.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by DanseMacabre(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2018
dingbang:
At some point I just got tired of reading because I saw hate written allover the write up..

Please can you just do yourself a favor and get yourself another man? We have good guys here on nairaland such as lordsapostle and lefulefu. You can just date anyone of them.

Haba bro. Am I not a good guy? angry
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by DanseMacabre(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
What attract you to this smelling guy according to you?

I doubt your story

Just wanna inform you that you've given me my first real laugh of the day, via the bolded.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Tomoyayi(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2018
The fish scales in your eyes have not come off yet. After all your observations you're asking Jamb question. Kwantinu Na, maybe when he sells you and your properties to play bet9ja the scales will fall off.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2018
DanseMacabre:

Haba bro. Am I not a good guy? angry
dis one wan go uk by forcecheesy.. Cc dingbangcheesy

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by dingbang(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahha.. The guy sef..
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I never see them before.. grin na broke guys them begrin
haba u never see demcheesy.. U need to see some of dese naijabet guyscheesy. Na about three bet houses dey my street alone. Anywhere u waka for edo state na so u go see bet house everywherecheesy. Its like apart from hotel and petrol business...betting is another major money maker for edo statecheesy. Even wen i reach lagos last febuary i no see bet houses d way i dey see dem for benincheesy. Haha@ brokecheesy. I no sure say say dese bet boys broke ooocheesy. Its just dat some of the money wey dem go use for their house rent,for food and other necessities dem dey pour everything into naijabetcheesy dats why many dey look so haggard.na disease abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Ladydelight: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin very funny
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by victorian(f): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Op you are truly patient.. I swear cheesy

And you are still confused and stressed out with this guy?

Honestly u patient die!
I bet he fucvks very well, that's why.

Just work on your emotions, so u won't get trapped with another new guy. It's very important.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Rajosh(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
if everything you've said so far is true, then you should have packed out of his life a long time ago. The handwriting is on the wall. Run and don't look back.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by DanseMacabre(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:

You never see anything. As I be so, even Gambia I ready to go o. angry
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
DanseMacabre:

You never see anything. As I be so, even Gambia I ready to go o. angry
abi nacheesy. Under dis buhari regime we even dey look ghana as overseas sefcheesy
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by elmagnifico411(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Op, what are u still doing with that kinda guy? His unserious, smelling, a drunk, a begger, and you're still going on with him, to the point of marrying him sef?? Do u need someone to hit your head with hammer to reset your oblangata? If u marry him, you'll loose everything u ever had... that's if he doesn't kee u. Are u sure u live in the UK? Brain dey there nah, how come u no hug one for yasef??

Playing 9ja bet isn't a problem, it's the manner with which some peeps play. A lot of white-collar guys play and u hardly get to know cos everything is done on their phones (booking and payment) quietly.

Aunty, u never see bobo oh, thank your star u came in here for advice.

Lastly, abeg ehn, I need a car for uber. Anyone that can help out should contact me on 07031672981. I'm married with a kid, responsible, and learned. Thank u.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by megastu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please call me

Of course now. Why would I want to come on nairaland and talk this a much if it’s not true. And besides, I registered on Nairalande since 2015 or so and this will be my first post in family section. I always went to the property section because am currently on my own buildIng project. And not even 35 years old yet not to talk of 50 or 70. Stop eet already guys.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by megastu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dont let them stress you here. Send me an e-mail temibello@yahoo.co.uk

Of course now. Why would I want to come on nairaland and talk this a much if it’s not true. And besides, I registered on Nairalande since 2015 or so and this will be my first post in family section. I always went to the property section because am currently on my own buildIng project. And not even 35 years old yet not to talk of 50 or 70. Stop eet already guys.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by bukola89(f): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
The guy didn't have any plans for the future, it's better you wise up and don't spend all your savings on a man that does not have focus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Has Said I Can Quit My Job If I Want To. / Will He Share his Property After Divorce. / Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.