Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

2019 ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only 4 Years’ – Atiku Declares Readiness To Sign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only 4 Years’ – Atiku Declares Readiness To Sign (224 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only 4 Years’ – Atiku Declares Readiness To Sign by sirlegend: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has promised to leave office as Nigeria’s president in 2023 if elected next year.

He said this in reaction to fears that a new president from the North would do two-terms against the current arrangement of eight years turns between the North and the South.

According to analysts, one of the reasons some people in Southern Nigerian prefer President Muhammadu Buhari to win another term, was that by May 29, 2023, he would have completed his legitimate two terms.

READ FULL BELOW!

https://plusmilang.com/2019-i-will-rule-nigeria-for-only-4-years-atiku-declares-readiness-to-sign-agreement/

(1) (Reply)

Administration Ridicules Legislators Over National Get Together 'show' / APC Senators In Crucial Meeting With Comrade Oshiomhole / ANN Presidential Aspirants,chairman Say They Have Come To Disrupt Present System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.