Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. (603 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. by proproman(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
first the commentary issue. i watched the match on silverbird and instead of the pleasant-to-the-ear, brilliant voice of the informative foreign commentator, i heard the drone of this oyebanji bloke and some other dude. gosh it was horrible! they were so humdrum, uninformative and boring! they got players names, numbers and positions wrong, and kept saying sorry! and the oyebanji dude was always referring to the goalkeepers box as the "vital area". one would think he was talking about the region of someone's privates! but for the fact that some other people were watching the match with me, i would have muted the tv and played dagrin's album as the sound background. srzly, we need trained commentators.

as for Yakubu and Kaita, i don't want to get started on them for making my poor dad near hysteric. they don't deserve to be even seen by Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. by Omoyeleolami(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
Its a matter of time. Lets forgive them.
Re: Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. by lizzybabe1(f): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
LOL @The Vital Area. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. by proproman(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2010
Forgive who; the commentators or the destructive duo (kaita and yakubu)? The commentators i can forgive, but kaita and yakubu? That will take prayers.

Still I don't want to hear Oyebanji say anything on "vital areas" any time in the near future.
Re: Nigerian Commentary Is Crap, Yakubu And Kaita Should Be Exiled. by dillon67: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2010
i thought i was d only1 dat noticed it,check out other matches with foreign commentators i.e their english very fluent & without constant mistakes.Thanks bro 4noticing.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? / Dissallowed Goal - Football Or Soccer Or Whatever You Wanna Call It Suck / Its Official: Germany 3 Uruguay 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.