Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (243 Views)

Skull Savvy Animals Skulls / Meet The African Man With The Biggest Mouth In The World(photos) / Nigerian Army Discovers 7 Skulls, Weapons, Others In Militant Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by stainlessmedia(m): 3:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Men of the Oyo State police command on Monday said that they have arrested a man for allegedly being in possession of three human skulls in Ibadan, the state capital.

The 27-year old Sodiq Rasheed, according to the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abiodun Odude, was arrested around Omi Adio.

Odude while parading the suspect, said he was caught during a raid by the police.

Odude said his accomplice was still at large.

The suspect while speaking with journalists said “It was one man that lured me into the crime.

Click below for more info :
[i][/i]

https://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/08/police-arrest-man-with-3-human-skulls.html

(1) (Reply)

Ousman Dembele Not For Sale This Summer - F.C. Barcelona. / Army Rescues 23 Minors From Boko Haram, Hands Them Over To UNICEF / Cant Download Books To My Paperwhite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.