Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

This Is Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Eternal Life (404 Views)

This Is Eternal Life To know The Only True Elohim / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Life Is Eternal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Eternal Life by pressplay411(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Let us Pray:
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your Amazing All-sufficient Grace in our lives. We are nothing without you, hopeless without you, helpless without you, empty without you, foolish without you and blind without you.
We come before you in awe and humility, in trembling and fear, help us Lord, save us, illuminate us, let us receive Sight, open our understanding, lead us into your Truth, fill us with your Holy Spirit that we may come into your Wisdom, Power and Glory in the All Mighty name of Jesus. Amen

Song Ministration:
Heaven on Earth- Micah Stampley

Key Verse:
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
John 17:3

Fundamental Truth:
-I am a Spirit with a Soul living in a Body.
-We are created in the Image and Likeness of God.
-Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour, our Hope of Glory.

The Word:
Have you ever wondered what Heaven is like?
Have ever thought for once, What is so special about this Heaven? Is it even worth it?
I bet you have, ever since your childhood. I know I did, I know I still do.

Eternal life is beyond any human thinking faculty. We can only catch a glimpse of its PERFECTION from the Garden of Eden.

Have you ever wondered How it was like IN THE BEGINNING?
That was Eternal Life.
We had Eternal life until we lost it to the Deception of Sin, the white lie of the serpent, the evil of satan.
How we were reduced from Our Glory of God's Image and Likeness to a status of Shame in pursuit of what we have lost, searching every where else for glory except The Source.

We search for it in others for validation and titles. We search for it in things, worshiping idols in our insatiable pursuit of Pleasures, Weath, Knowledge and Power- Mammon.
We even search for it in our own self, self glory, Lusts and Pride of Life

We search for it every where, except where it is.
But where is it?
In our re-union with our Source, our God, our Father. In our Rebirth by His Blood shed for our Redemption on the Cross of Calvary and in our Recalibration, Reprogramming and Restoration by His Word of Life.
In Our Life's Manual- The Bible.
And in Our Life's Tour Guide- The Holy Spirit.

What is Eternal Life?
Our Eternal life begins here on Earth.
It is Self-attainable and World-achievable.

It is a Life of Peace and Love, A Life of Joy and Goodness, A Life of Kindness and Gentleness, A Life of Patience and Self Control. A Life of our Walk of Faith. Faith in God, Trust in His Word and Obedience to the Holy Spirit.

Imagine and just Picture a world where everyone has Good Intentions only. Where everyone is looking out for the Best interest of the other Knowing and Trusting that others have his best interest at heart also.
That was our Original state. That was our Original design. That was You and Me.

Imagine a system, a government, a world where there's no more sickness, no more sorrow, no more night, no mm ore poverty, no more hatred.
No motherless children, no abandoned elders, everyone is Responsible and being taken care of by their own and others. A system where no one Hoards money, property, wealth. But the wealthy is the one who gives the most even to the point to having nothing. Knowing there's nothing like Having Nothing. There's only Abundance like the Air we breathe, like the Water in the Ocean, Like Sand. Everything in Abundance.
It is a world where you hear the thoughts and needs of one another. We no longer have to talk, we just KNOW. Because we are so in sync with one another, connected to the same Spirit, Same Mind, Same Source.

We become gods because we are connected to God.
Limitless in all Power and Might, yet So Humble, not driven by our Power. But driven by Love.
Living in Love with Everyone, In Peace with Everyone, in Joy with Everyone.
There would be no need for Forgiveness, because there's nothing to forgive.

Our Spirit, Soul and Body becomes One with the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit.
And Together we become One God, One Man, One Woman. As it was in the Beginning. Three in One.
Hallelujah!
This is why Christ came to die and He Resurrected. That we may have Restoration. That we may have ETERNAL LIFE.

Closing Verses:
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
John 17:3

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

Jesus prays for you and me to obtain this Eternal life in John 17:20-26.
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
Re: This Is Eternal Life by orisa37: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2018
"And This is Eternal Life. That we will know God, The Supreme Spirit, and jesus Christ, Whom God has sent". Have U accepted Him as Ur. Lord and Saviour?
The Whiteman gave it to us as God wanted him to, so that Buhari won't go to Heaven to accuse Angel Gabriel of Corruption and start bleeping off other Angels except the Fulamen amongst them.
May God grant us Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to follow Jesus!!!
Re: This Is Eternal Life by pressplay411(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2018
orisa37:
"And This is Eternal Life. That we will know God, The Supreme Spirit, and jesus Christ, Whom God has sent". Have U accepted Him as Ur. Lord and Saviour?
The Whiteman gave it to us as God wanted him to, so that Buhari won't go to Heaven to accuse Angel Gabriel of Corruption and start bleeping off other Angels except the Fulamen amongst them.
May God grant us Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to follow Jesus!!!

Amen. His Grace is forever abundant and sufficient for the Humble and Contrite.
Peace, Mercy, Joy, Grace and Love to us all.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate God's Word / Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! / Worshippers Blocks Road During Jumat Service At Abule Egba Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.