Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,894 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. (864 Views)

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches / Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by FreshGreen: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2018
IF YOU ATTEND ANY OF THESE 3 CHURCHES IN NIGERIA, YOU NEED TO KNOW THESE..

RCCG: Redeemed Christian Church of God
If you attend RCCG, Redeemed Christian Church of God, you should know that you are in a covenant but corrupted church, a church with godly foundation through His servant, Pa Akindayomin, but along the way it was mutilated through modern parish system by Pastor Adeboye, though God strictly warned the church never to copy other churches. Because Pastor Adeboye was hungry for population, he spent many years searching for how to populate the church until Satan gave him alternative.

So if you are member or minister in RCCG, you must know you are in a backsliding church, worldly system, worldly ambition, and worldly politics. My advice for you is that you must not base your Christian standard by the standard of RCCG, if you do, you will land in hell. Get your spiritual source for growth outside RCCG, be a light of Christ there as a member or as a minister, and if you find yourself compromising with them, then leave the church. The only reason I can advise anyone to remain in RCCG is if God want to use the person to save or be a light in that church because it is full of darkness of worldliness, politics and evil forces.

WINNER CHAPEL: LIVING FAITH
If you attend Winners chapel, you are in a wrong church that has nothing related to heavenly vision and no ambition of heaven for its members. A church which does not believe in restitution, which teaches about rapture maybe once in a blue moon. If you love your soul, I will advise you to run from this church and any church of sort. The founder of the church has lost touch with God long time ago even before the church became popular.

If you are a member of Winners chapel and you love holiness and righteous living then you are a bastard “winner” because the church does not teach Christ for holy, godly or preparation for the rapture, but to claim everything by faith and live a fake Christian life.

DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH
If you attend Deeper life and follow what they teach there, you will make it to heaven. This is a godly church but has lost its first love. But you must pray against the spirit of “deeper life” that is the spirit of hypocrisy, selfishness, gossip and love of material things of the world. If you are a member of Deeper life, and you don’t have a car or your building, you know what it means. The love of money, care for building and buying care, selfishness. If you see yourself useless because you don’t have a car or your building, then some things are wrong with you.

As a single sister, if God leads a Christian brother is your God’s choose husband, but because he is not a member of Deeper Life, you or your church rejects him, you know what? God will not blame your church, your church will lose nothing, but you will lose everything after you marry a wrong brother in your church, and God will find you to blame, because nothing of such in the Bible that you must marry in your denomination, but only in the Lord.

If God gives you drama ministry, but because you are in a church that doesn’t have vision for drama ministry like Deeper Life, and you abandon your divine ministry, you can’t act or release Christian movies, at the end of your life, what excuse are you going to give? Who are you going to blame?

If God gives you the ministry of music, to sing His word all over the world, through album, CD, VCD, but because you are in a denominational church that restricts you inside your church alone, and you can’t fulfill your ministry, then what excuse are you going to give God at the end for not fulfilling your ministry?

Let Bible be your standard and the Holy Spirit your Great Teacher.

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by Johnpaul1099: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by loverboys: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
God, save us all
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by ikorodureporta: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
FreshGreen:

If you attend RCCG, Redeemed Christian Church of God, you should know that you are in a covenant but corrupted church, a church with godly foundation through His servant, Pa Akindayomin, but along the way it was mutilated through modern parish system by Pastor Adeboye, though God strictly warned the church never to copy other churches. Because Pastor Adeboye was hungry for population, he spent many years searching for how to populate the church until Satan gave him alternative.

So if you are member or minister in RCCG, you must know you are in a backsliding church, worldly system, worldly ambition, and worldly politics. My advice for you is that you must not base your Christian standard by the standard of RCCG, if you do, you will land in hell. Get your spiritual source for growth outside RCCG, be a light of Christ there as a member or as a minister, and if you find yourself compromising with them, then leave the church. The only reason I can advise anyone to remain in RCCG is if God want to use the person to save or be a light in that church because it is full of darkness of worldliness, politics and evil forces.

If you attend Winners chapel, you are in a wrong church that has nothing related to heavenly vision and no ambition of heaven for its members. A church which does not believe in restitution, which teaches about rapture maybe once in a blue moon. If you love your soul, I will advise you to run from this church and any church of sort. The founder of the church has lost touch with God long time ago even before the church became popular.

If you are a member of Winners chapel and you love holiness and righteous living then you are a bastard “winner” because the church does not teach Christ for holy, godly or preparation for the rapture, but to claim everything by faith and live a fake Christian life.

DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH
If you attend Deeper life and follow what they teach there, you will make it to heaven. This is a godly church but has lost its first love. But you must pray against the spirit of “deeper life” that is the spirit of hypocrisy, selfishness, gossip and love of material things of the world. If you are a member of Deeper life, and you don’t have a car or your building, you know what it means. The love of money, care for building and buying care, selfishness. If you see yourself useless because you don’t have a car or your building, then some things are wrong with you.

As a single sister, if God leads a Christian brother is your God’s choose husband, but because he is not a member of Deeper Life, you or your church rejects him, you know what? God will not blame your church, your church will lose nothing, but you will lose everything after you marry a wrong brother in your church, and God will find you to blame, because nothing of such in the Bible that you must marry in your denomination, but only in the Lord.

If God gives you drama ministry, but because you are in a church that doesn’t have vision for drama ministry like Deeper Life, and you abandon your divine ministry, you can’t act or release Christian movies, at the end of your life, what excuse are you going to give? Who are you going to blame?

If God gives you the ministry of music, to sing His word all over the world, through album, CD, VCD, but because you are in a denominational church that restricts you inside your church alone, and you can’t fulfill your ministry, then what excuse are you going to give God at the end for not fulfilling your ministry?

Replace Deeperlife with House On The Rock. Group of freemasons
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by CodeTemplar: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
What if Mountain of Fire
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by Goodness4525: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
religion??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by JusticeSeeker: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2018
FreshGreen:

DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH

I am a Deeper Life member trying to switch over to RCCG. However, your warning here terrifies me. I have followed RCCG through DOVE TV for sometime now and I'm in love with their modus operandi. Please enlighten me on how evil forces have taken over the RCCG and how the parish system has affected it.
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by delkuf(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Are you a Christian. I don't understand why a Christian will type this. let me tell you something, am a Christian. I live a holy life. But I wouldn't have found my purpose if God didn't direct me to winners. I was like you thinking that winners is an evil church, until I attended for the first time. believe now am regretting why I had attended all this while. please don't judge. Christ didn't make you judge.
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by JusticeSeeker: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2018
delkuf:
Are you a Christian. I don't understand why a Christian will type this. let me tell you something, am a Christian. I live a holy life. But I wouldn't have found my purpose if God didn't direct me to winners. I was like you thinking that winners is an evil church, until I attended for the first time. believe now am regretting why I had attended all this while. please don't judge. Christ didn't make you judge.
The OP has said the truth about Deeper Life where I come from. He might have not said the truth about RCCG and Winners but I think we should take a deep reflection, correct ourselves where necessary and move on as a body. This is why the scriptures says "iron sharpens iron"
Re: If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
I agree with you when it comes to Deeper Life doctrines. Yes, I love Pastor Kumiyi and his vision but the hard truth is that, the church places a limitation on the potentials God has placed in her members, just like the instances you cited.
However, I discovered myself in Winners Chapel in 2016. The new vision I am running with came while in Winners chapel even though I'm no longer there. I can bet you that its not the best church in the world but its definitely in Gods Agenda.
For RCCG, my brother, it is still a good church that can teach you the truth. I understand that some of her pastors may juxtaposed some things but that doesn't make it demonic.
If you think they have lost touch with God, also remember that its possibly to reconnect with God.

Finally, knowing God should be an individual responsibility. Identifying one's purpose on earth should be a passionate quest. Identify your purpose and go to the church that will guide you to destiny fulfilment.
Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic / Does God Answer Our Prayers? / Demons manifesting live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.