Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences (4891 Views)

Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure / How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2007
cool
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2007
I see a lot of crazy fellas here.

@Jen33
I think you are simply an agent, you are delibrately propagating this evil.
Like Geegengs rightly said, there are only two spirits you can yield to, God and the devil. Certainly, astral travelling is demonic. Having a near-death experience is different from an out of body experience. there is no point mingling the two together.

I think you're incurably ignorant and presumptious.

Where did u get your theory about 'there's only two spirits u can yield to, ' and all that GARBAGE?

What, from some WRETCHED FAKE HOLY BOOK OR SOMETHING?

A book filled with lies, murder, contradictions and ritual sacrifice, and massacres of the innocent perpertrated by some two-a-penny Jewish tribal god masquerading as the Creator??

You can stick your bible falsehoods and fake morality in a place where the sun don't shine, as all it's taught you is to be in a perpetual brainwashed ZOMBIE state that cannot see anything valid outside it's dubious dictates.

One more thing, get this into your skull - there is No devil, except the ones we create with our own minds.

There is only LIFE and the Source of life.

There is NO creature in existence with such characteristics as commonly identified with ''the devil''.

IT IS ALL RUBBISH.

We've had thousands of near-death accounts by people who died and were revived, and NONE has ever reported meeting the devil.

Most reported meeting a Being of Light exuding incredible love and unconditional acceptance, whom they identified based on their own religious interpretation, and meeting whole societies and deceased friends and relatives.

Several were told by those they met there that the devil is non-existent.

In other words, as commonly understood, the concept of the devil is fake.

At most, it is a metaphor for the universal negative mindset, a symbol of our separation from the light in moral issues like selflessness, love, empathy, humility etc.

Satan becomes an invented humanized compendium of this mindset as it were, rather than being an actual living being mysteriously blessed with the powers to challenge his own Creator.

Hellfire is non-existent.

Death is only a shedding of our physical coats. Our consciousness remains intact for eternity.

Those whose souls are burdened by guilt and obligation or the desire for spiritual growth can return to earth as humans in the cycle of rebirth known as reincarnation and recognised as real by humans for the past 100,000 years of human existence.

By experiencing the physical travails of an earthly life, spiritual development is acce;lerated for souls, and that is why we decide to come to earth - to learn/teach and return home the wiser.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by ultrafem(f): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2007
boring.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2007
I can direct u to the MTV Base site if u missed your way, teenager.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by trinigirl1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2007
Jen don't u ever tire. If what you're saying is true it would seem that you're no better than the thing you despise since you lack one of the basic elements of any true spiritualism; love and tolerance. Your hate has consumed you.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2007
Trini girl said:

Jen don't u ever tire.  If what you're saying is true it would seem that you're no better than the thing you despise since you lack one of the basic elements of any true spiritualism; love and tolerance.  Your hate has consumed you.

It is not 'hate' to say the truth, ie that your holy book is a disastrous misrepresentation of the Godhead and the nature and purpose of existence.

And like everyone else, I wouldn't be here if I was perfect. I'd be seated metaphorically at the right hand of the Almighty.

We are all here to make mistakes and learn, as well as teach, and return home the wiser.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by trinigirl1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2007
Jen33:

Trini girl said:

It is not 'hate' to say the truth, ie that your holy book is a disastrous misrepresentaion of the Godhead and the purpose of existence.

And like everyone else, I wouldn't be here if I was perfect. I'd be seated metaphorically at the right hand of the Almighty.

We are all here to make mistakes and learn, as well as teach, and return home the wiser.

Is that reciprocal or have you appointed yourself the guiding light for the path out of religious ignorance into cosmic euphoria?

Try another one. We both know that truth can be a weapon used to antagonize and condescend, or to enlighten and enrich, it's all in the delivery and the motive.

If you have a better way, then you should have a better attitude.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by ultrafem(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
lol mtv makes more sense any way lol who is acting like a teenager now? lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2007
Is that reciprocal or have you appointed yourself the guiding light for the path out of religious ignorance into cosmic euphoria?

Try another one. We both know that truth can be a weapon used to antagonize and condescend, or to enlighten and enrich, it's all in the delivery and the motive.

If you have a better way, then you should have a better attitude.

I'll leave u to judge what a 'correct attitude' is or is not.

Suffice it to say that truth (and falsehood by the way) CAN come as a softly whispered entreaty AND as a bellowed declaration from a rooftop -  Either way it still remains what it is..

Afterall, your saviour was known to lose his temper by pulling out the whip in the temple and driving out the rabble in a fit of indignation, so who r u to talk? His 'attitude' there sure as hell stank.

Kindest Regards
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by trinigirl1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
Jen33:

Suffice it to say that truth (and falsehood by the way) CAN come as a softly whispered entreaty AND as a bellowed declaration from a rooftop - Either way it still remains what it is..

Afterall, your saviour was known to lose his temper by pulling out the whip in the temple and driving out the rabble in a fit of indignation, so who r u to talk? His 'attitude' there sure as hell stank.

Kindest Regards

I agree. But OUR Saviour always spoke the[b] truth[/b] in LOVE and never insulted anyone (as we all have the tendency to do)
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by omoge(f): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2007
Jen33,

Death is only a shedding of our physical coats. Our consciousness remains intact for eternity.

This is interesting, but what happens to our consciousness then?
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2007
Omoge, read the Near Death Experience of this gentleman to know what happens to consciousness at death.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 2:46am On Apr 11, 2007
@Trini girl
Quote from: Jen33 on Yesterday at 08:56:51 PM

Suffice it to say that truth (and falsehood by the way) CAN come as a softly whispered entreaty AND as a bellowed declaration from a rooftop -  Either way it still remains what it is,

Kindest Regards

I agree.  But OUR Saviour always spoke the truth in LOVE and never insulted anyone (as we all have the tendency to do)

Oh yeah. Did Jesus not call the traders in the temple 'vipers of wilted sepulchre'?

Not exactly something you'd say around the kids is it, Trini girl?

And what about the daily insults on our collective intelligence exemplified by this, coming straight from your ''holy book'':

Biblical/Pentateuch Intolerance:

Intolerance of various religions is the foundation of Judaism, Christianity, Muslim and many other orthodox communities.  Matter of fact, the Bible and Pentateuch commands religious intolerance in MANY verses, even to the point of KILLING people for their beliefs.  Here then, are a few choice verses that show just how intolerant these religionists are of other believers and nonbelievers.  We shall start with the two verses that helped to inflict one of the biggest mass murders in history, the Inquisition.

Woman with “familiar spirits” must be stoned to death.  Leviticus 20:27

“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”  Exodus 22:18

Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:

You must kill those who worship another god.  Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own.  Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you.  Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own.  Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him.  Jude 5

Ignorance is bliss.  Christians should not practice free inquiry nor socialize with non Christians:

Don’t associate with non-Christians.  Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them.  2 John 1:10

Shun those who disagree with your religious views.  Romans 16:17

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8

Judge other religions for not following Christ:

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2:9, 3:9

Here are my two personal favorites:

Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not.  Philippians 2:10

A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing. Romans 8:33

1 Like

Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by trinigirl1(f): 3:47am On Apr 11, 2007
I don't have the time to deal with all the error in this rejoinder, however I'll correct you on a few things.

Jen33:

Don’t associate with non-Christians.  Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them.  2 John 1:10

2 John 1:10

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him

Contextually this was a warning to stay away from those who denied that Christ came in the flesh and were spreading this false doctrine at that time.  It does not mean that christians should not associate with non christians.  Christ admonished us to be in the world but not of it.

Jen33:

Romans 16:17 says I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.

Again Jen, you need to understand the context and not generalize. Is what Paul admonishing them to do wrong? If my purpose in life was to make you miserable and deride everything you stand for and believe in spiritually, would you want to be around me?

I think you're deliberately manipulating these versus to support you peurile arguments against Christ.

Be careful.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2007
Quote from: Jen33 on Yesterday at 02:46:07 AM

Romans 16:17 says I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.

Again Jen, you need to understand the context and not generalize. Is what Paul admonishing them to do wrong? If my purpose in life was to make you miserable and deride everything you stand for and believe in spiritually, would you want to be around me?

Trini girl, I think you're being a bit too smart for your own shoes here.

''Paul'' never said to shun those who 'make your life miserable''.

He said ''keep away from those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned''.

This basically means shun those who disagree with your religion. The 'division' and 'obstacles' referred to would manifest in their difference of opinion regarding things Christians hold dear, NOT from their formenting some sort of physical trouble or harassment of Christians.

Be real Trini girl.

Finally, you say you 'haven't the time' to tackle the numerous other verses quoted.

I really wish you'd make out the time.  cool

1 Like

Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by baby4u2(f): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2007
@Jen, It would be nice if u dont misquote the Bible. For non-christians all you wrote is hateful, pls dont misquote thanks Trini_girl, i'll be back to deal with all your misquotation or should i say ur misinterpretation.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Echidime(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2007
I THINK I KNOW WHAT JEN33 IS TALKING ABOUT, HE SEEMS TO BE A CROSS BEARER OF "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH THE GRAIL MESSAGE" BY ABDRUSHINE.

Jen33 has some knowledge but then he is not yet perfect with his mystic or phylosophical knowledge.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 1:26am On Apr 16, 2007
I THINK I KNOW WHAT JEN33 IS TALKING ABOUT, HE SEEMS TO BE A CROSS BEARER OF "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH THE GRAIL MESSAGE" BY ABDRUSHINE.

Jen33 has some knowledge but then he is not yet perfect with his mystic or philosophical knowledge.

Echidime, actually, I've never heard of the organisation you referred to. What I know comes from simple research and keeping an open mind, as well as a staunch refusal to be held down in the quest for true knowledge about existence, by religion.

1 Like

Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by naomijt(f): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Jen 33

I weep for you dear brother. It's obvious you are caught up in your deception and responding to you is a sheer waste of time.

It's a pity you mention God one way or the other even in the link you referred us to. However, we all have a choice to make. God will never force anyone to serve Him, neither would He force anyone to believe He exist. He has given everyone the freedom to choose. But remember, a day is coming when you will account for all that you did in the flesh.

Surely, [b]you will experience death (unfortunately, yours will not be a near death experience) [/b]then you will be faced with the reality and it will be too late for you cos there is no repentance in the grave and it is appointed for man to die ones after which you will face judgment.

I pray you find Christ on your research journey. Amen. smiley
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Jen33(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
And I pray you drain your head of all the accumulated junk fed it by Jewish control freaks and their European collaborators.

Our people are thoroughly brainwashed.

Like a lab rat, you've been trained to see life and God ONLY through the eyes of a Europeanized Jew.

You're so brainwashed that any other perspective appears to you invalid, and you have the temerity to attempt to transfer your mental disease to me.

Go to Israel EVEN TODAY and see how your so-called ''Chosen people of God'' treat their African Jewish brethren from Ethiopia.

The Jews hand Africans, whom they regard as sub-human, their tribal religion via European slave traders and mass-murdering colonialists.

Then altogether they fuuk up our minds as we play dumb slave to their manufactured hand-me-down, PAGAN gods and ''saviours'' - fairytales which even they now shun, shaking their heads in wonderment as they watch us shamelessly play the fools that cried louder than the bereaved.

Horse shit.

'''''''

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"
Pope Leo X

PAGAN ORIGINS OF THE CHRIST MYTH :

http://www.medmalexperts.com/POCM/index.html

THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY - THE GREATEST STORY EVER SOLD

http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ.htm
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by rotbog(m): 4:02am On Apr 17, 2007
@ Jen33

I Just Returned From An Astral Prjection To The Next Realm. The One Directly Above Ours The 4th Dimension And I Saw Doom.

It Was You.

Repent Or Burn Burn Burn shocked grin grin
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Aproko(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2007
jen33, i like your researches.i think a lot of people are lazy when it comes to seeking the truth. people dont ask questions cos they are scared that what they will discover is different from what they have been told for so long.people seem afraid to ask questions, to question tradition. i do not necesarily agree with all your findings but i think it is a big step to get out of your comfort zone and find answers.a lot of people have questions but lack the guts to find answers. well goodluck to them. as for me, astral travel does exist,know someone who practices it. i will not do it even if i know how(i'll rather go to the US in flesh than see it from the ethereal wink )but wont stop those that think it is a must from doing it.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by omoge(f): 1:56am On Apr 19, 2007
wait! you mean through astra travel one can travel to USA (eat oyinbo food, work temporary) from Nigeria? Enlighten me pls.
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by LoveKing(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2007
omoge:

wait! you mean through astra travel one can travel to USA (eat oyinbo food, work temporary) from Nigeria? Enlighten me please.

YES!
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by baby4u2(f): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
@omoge, u made my day. lol
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by gbadex1(m): 12:21am On Apr 20, 2007
Wow! I just had an astral travel experience! I was actually in Teletubbies Land with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala and Po sipping on sepe while shooting dice! cheesy cheesy Shit was so real Tinky Winky sent my spirit a wrap o' weed via them astral projections and i received them in my body cheesy ! Gbam, just like that!

Talk about an alternative free source to Western Union Transfers! cheesy cheesy
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by sisimose(f): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2007
gbade. x:

Wow! I just had an astral travel experience! I was actually in Teletubbies Land with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala and Po sipping on sepe while shooting dice! cheesy cheesy Shit was so real Tinky Winky sent my spirit a wrap o' weed via them astral projections and i received them in my body cheesy ! Gbam, just like that!

Talk about an alternative free source to Western Union Transfers! cheesy cheesy

stay off drugs tongue you got me reeling with this roflmao
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by gbadex1(m): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2007
@ sisisome:

hehehe cheesy cheesy, Quite on the contrary this has nothing to do with drugs cheesy, As a matter of fact Grandmaster Tinky Winky (what's poppin', yo? cheesy) have helped me in increasing my ESP abilities with that token of a wrap o' weed a.k.a gbana cheesy.

And with the special assistance of Jennifer's. . .err sorry Jen33's cheesy awarness campaign and anti-Christian drivel, plus my newly found astral + ESP abilities, i can now look at every shawthy's booty free of charge without getting a slap as payment!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All thanks to them Teletubbies, they sure are gangsta cheesy!

And special thanks to Jenny. . .err sorry Jen33 cheesy cheesy
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by omoge(f): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2007
my sister, ha! wetin person go do now more than to ask question, lol quite hilarious grin grin

baby4u2:

@omoge, u made my day. lol
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by sisimose(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2007
gbade. x:

@ sisisome:

hehehe cheesy cheesy, Quite on the contrary this has nothing to do with drugs cheesy, As a matter of fact Grandmaster Tinky Winky (what's poppin', yo? cheesy) have helped me in increasing my ESP abilities with that token of a wrap o' weed a.k.a gbana cheesy.

And with the special assistance of Jennifer's. . .err sorry Jen33's cheesy awarness campaign and anti-Christian drivel, plus my newly found astral + ESP abilities, i can now look at every shawthy's booty free of charge without getting a slap as payment!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All thanks to them Teletubbies, they sure are gangsta cheesy!

And special thanks to Jenny. . .err sorry Jen33 cheesy cheesy

Gbade i love your way with words , you got thesame humour as me love it grin grin grin
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Krystale: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
busygirl:
I think astral travelling is bad, it's also demonic. God owns d spirit nd no human being should try to manipulate this-- apart from that, in d process of travelling, what happens when u meet more powerful spirits nd your spirit is being attacked? U never can tell that may be your end grin
hypocrite. And you still do it
Re: Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2020
IBEXY:
I do not believe these crap about astral projection or travel (call it what you like). I have read books and books on the stuff and done all those funny exercises claimed to make you have an out of the body experience. Hello ! they dont work. You end up with a splitting headache. I have also affiliated with some groups (rather not mention) because I was so interested in the occult. I ended up paying away money on memberships and subscriptions. To date, I have never had what you call astral travel. I know I have had dreams that seemed almost real but they were just dreams like any normal person can have. When I was in naija, I fantasised about projecting to USA or London at least to have a look at these places I heard so much about. It never worked. So whats the point? Honest opinion, astral travelling is a load of bull###.
lol now this is so funny but true grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? / Carnality Of The "Corinthians" Churches - Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues. / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.