Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

After Baby Libido ABL - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Baby Libido ABL (322 Views)

What To Do To Reduce Fever Pain After Baby Vaccination / What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery? / This Drink Is For Increase Of Libido, Premature Ejaculating, Low Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Baby Libido ABL by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2018
This thread is help us ladies bounce back after childbirth or miscarriage. During pregnancy and after childbirth our hormones are altered. This process often continues as we keep giving birth, suddenly we realise that we no longer have the urge for sex as it was before giving birth/miscarriage.

After having two miscarriages sex became boring to me, the fun was longer there, until a friend i confinded in introduced me to essential oils and i was able to bounce back with the help of my husband. And I know so many women are suffering from this too which has put their mariages on the edge. When your marriage is void of sex, then you are doom.
Sex is one factor that keeps the home going even if your husband is a Bishop, don't let any one decieve you.

We sometimes pushes our husbands into the arms of another woman because of ignorance.

*Lit back you bedroom sparkle with pure essential oils*
Re: After Baby Libido ABL by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ylang-Ylang and Jasmine are the oils that can bring back you bedroom sparkle. All you have to do is add few drops of these oils to your diffuser and it will stimulate your sexual hormones.

(1) (Reply)

Lose Your Belly Fat Forever! / Have Heard About This Product? / Coconut Oil Is A Poison, Harvard Professor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.