Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena (18294 Views)

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by 2016v2017: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by overall90: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is getting too funny.APC playing opposition and wailing in their own government.lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by gurunlocker: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Everybody just dey dish out lie against each other....
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Ndubuisi1075: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
God pass them
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Henryjay2014: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Are you for real? grin
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by yerimastyle(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Really ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by overall90: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
APC playing opposition in their own government.lol
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by RexTramadol1: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Laugh go kill person o

Hahhaa! Naso e dey sweet APC to talk nonsense?
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Bigii(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
The Nigeria Police should come to our safety against the killer party.

The one and only killer party we know is APC!

As the terrorist president leads, so the zombie followers follow.

To the topic: This is another plot to paint Saraki black. After all the mouth and threat from that Edo baboon/monkey, is this all he can do to remove Saraki?

APC is full of nuisance. No single man there with a functional brain. All of them are brainless angry
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by ezefrank87(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
bro,don't u think u re beginning to get too childish? Come on,u mustn't comment,know when to sheath it....my kobo advise sir

1 Like

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by johnaruson(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
I love you Dr Saraki the senate 8th Assembly president.
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
are u a senator?
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by callixibe: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
The story is diversionary
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by edibobo: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
APC should allow Saraki and his PDP Colleagues to rest...why heating the polity as if they are opposition ?
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by galaxy2020(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Liarrrrrr! This ur lie no add up at all, are also a dullard like Buhari? Because only a dullard can lie like this.
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by IbyOneGod: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
OK, noted
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Lordbukas: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is a false alarm, sounds so childish and empty. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by VULCAN(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by MrJanuzaj: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
overall90:
This is getting too funny.APC playing opposition and wailing in their own government.lol

Mumu how
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by lagosrd: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
12Ebisco:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/breaking-pdp-plans-to-attack-our-senators--apc-265723.html

the bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Saraki, Saraki Saraki how many times did I call you. that is exactly what they are planning for you. these devilish people.

Never attend any settlement meeting with them.
Never allow them come close to you
Never take anything from them.

They are desperate and can cover up anything.
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by barristerzinny(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
you are too bias, stop it. I read your profile and I saw what you wrote, stop all these your insensitive comments.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by madridguy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
You just want me to notice you tongue how are you?

barristerzinny:
you are too bias, stop it. I read your profile and I saw what you wrote, stop all these your insensitive comments.
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by IkennaDavid1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by ciggy000(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Very cheap fabricated trash
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by LadyExcellency: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
johnaruson:
I love you Dr Saraki the senate 8th Assembly president.

8th Republic Senate President

1 Like

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Lawalemi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
I know it will get to that point when they resume

Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Revrnd(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
tempest69:
Saraki will be nabbed soon then go into political oblivion..
Buhari prepare to hand over power to Saraki come 2019. To some, it looks impossible, but watch the man Saraki. underrate him at your own peril.
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Felixv: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
i remember when dino was dragged and given a thorough beating ---where are those guys again to repeat that beating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJliWC2cBs
Re: Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena by Omeokachie: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
APC trying to muddle the water after being caught with their hands and body deep in thuggery acts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Soldiers Killed Protesters Demanding Akire’s Removal – Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.