Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set (51537 Views)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by enitey(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
otherway:

Is that a pierce on your jaw skin? If yes please remove it cos it makes you look irresponsible.

Smiles....Nope,it's not a pierce. I don't pierce my skin. But pls be careful with your choice of words. Take care
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by bigsmoke2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Forget film this guy dey surely chop her suya grin off stage
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Funkybabee(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cute
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by isan(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
undecided undecided[img][/img][/sub][sub][sub][/sub]. [quote author=emmabest2000 post=70274419]Nigerian movies
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by holluphemydavid(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jobestica if u knw u knw
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by AnuliKay: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
They look cute together.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) has carried out an investigation into this practice and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more and see reactions: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by otherway: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
enitey:

Smiles....Nope,it's not a pierce. I don't pierce my skin. But pls be careful with your choice of words. Take care

I still repeat.."IF" but since you say it's not a piercing then I see no reason why my choice of words should bother you.
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Radiant1020(f): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
See as she fine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by BENEAMATA: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
The second pix . . . . . . Singing ; ' temperature is rising , can you feel tha heat ? Tha heat ? '
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Westu(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Unnecessary attention seeking duo. What has nairaland turn to lately?

One actress will hang her undies on the wire, the next thing is for us to see it on nairaland. Na wa oo.
Cryomancer:
angry

One actress will hang her undies on the wire, the next thing is for us to see it on nairaland. Na wa oo.
Cryomancer:
angry

Ancestral proverb!!! I pay homage o
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Won ti do Ra won grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by otunbateekay(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nino...ma nigga!
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Slimsly100(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Love her dimples grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Burgerlomo: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Easy lay cool
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by lordally(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Quiescere:
Girls with cheek dimples rock. But my dimples are bigger. smiley

Hello dear!!!! please I need to make an enquiry from you ...please after graduating from a Canadian community college or University, can one be allowed to get a job over there?
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set by Lordapson23(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
just say you wan put penìs cos that girl no fine

Calm dan nah but U’re right at a time grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Kaffy Goes Clubbing In Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Her Six Packs (photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.