Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari's Pedlers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's Pedlers (221 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (pictures) / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco / What Is President Muhammadu Buhari Cso Staring At ? :pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Pedlers by doclatom(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
A lot has been happening in the Nigeria's socio-political space. Most, if not all, has divided us more and more. I'm not a fan of APC or PDP but what baffles me is that the pro-Buhari guys I often come across here are doing more harm than good to the man. If they aren't trading insults and lying, the best they do to market PMB is to showcase someone kissing a poster of him. They do that a lot. After budgeting close to ₦14 trillions in two years, the best thing they can flaunt as achievement is an almajiri kissing his poster! They must be kidding!

Please, get your PVC and don't sell your votes. That ₦5000 vote-bribe will only result into you handing over this country's life to selfish people.
Nigeria is seriously ill right now. We've never had it this bad since the civil war time!

God help Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why “Nigerians Will Vote Massively For Buhari” – Femi Adesina / 2019 Elections: INEC Approves 91 Political Parties Disqualifies 121. / Water Transport: LASG To Buy Life-saving, Quick Response Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.