Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 AM

10 Most Influential People Of All Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Influential People Of All Time (35626 Views)

Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 / TIME Magazine Names Davido Among World Most Influential People In 2021 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honored As One Of 100 Most Influential People Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm! This nigga is extremely dangerous.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Emu4life(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2018
So Jesus Christ is No longer GOd Now i know..

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Authoreety:
Maximum respect!

My name nko... I cant find it there
bro, even muslims know that Jesus is the name above every other name!

For where.......sha don't let me argue with those rubbish list cos it rubbish
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by seguno2: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70287164:
What is Our Lord and Saviour ''JESUS CHRIST" doing on such list with his creations?!
Number one on the list created ALL on the list!

Na real wa!
Your opinion tho!

*singing* : You be GOD, you no be man........ o o o o. Sing till fade
Chukwukadibia!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Did someone hack your account shocked
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by jidamsel43(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2018
What criteria did you use . I have never seen any man that is more influential than Prophet Muhammad .

op pls don't start unhealthy religion debate

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by centurionpapa(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Muhammad is a million times more popular, influential than anybody in that list

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Meti99(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2018
vv
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by neweraomo: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Prophet Mohammad (SAW) can never be compared with anybody on that list,the great leader of Islam.. Alhamdulillah for being a true believer,,,and that list is just a list ,The true number one will always be number one ,list or no list..Allah Akbar

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by excomarow(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
sheguy:
I was not surprise seeing Jesus at the number one sport.. Meeeen dat guy is jst too popular.

Even Satan n aliens sef know am weller

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
omowolewa:
Where is Oduduwa?

No traceable and verifiable documents to his bckgrd
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Kylexy3000(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70287164:
What is Our Lord and Saviour ''JESUS CHRIST" doing on such list with his creations?!
Number one on the list created ALL on the list!

Na real wa!
Your opinion tho!

*singing* : You be GOD, you no be man........ o o o o. Sing till fade
Chukwukadibia!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Point of correction. God created those men not Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Tk4all(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2018
jidamsel43:
What criteria did you use . I have never seen any man that is more influential than Prophet Muhammad .

op pls don't start unhealthy religion debate
centurionpapa:
Muhammad is a million times more popular, influential than anybody in that list
neweraomo:
Prophet Mohammad (SAW) can never be compared with anybody on that list,the great leader of Islam.. Alhamdulillah for being a true believer,,,and that list is just a list ,The true number one will always be number one ,list or no list..Allah Akbar

they have arrived!!!!
Christians don't know mohammed as a prophet but the Quran mentioned Jesus. so who is popular among them?
mind you, we are talking about popularity, not whose teaching is correct.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2018
I beg to differ,, i know those guys were influential because of their ideas but after JESUS CHRIST,, the next most influential persons in history will have to be Michael Jackson and Nelson Mandela..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by obaataaokpaewu: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2018
wizseller:

How can you call a list of such great minds personal opinion

Oya....tell me just 1 person who should not be on that list and also mention 1 person who ought to be on the list.
So there are only 10 great minds in the world?
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2018
sheguy:
I was not surprise seeing Jesus at the number one sport.. Meeeen dat guy is jst too popular.
The most people person of all time no dy the list....MONEY
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Authoreety:
Maximum respect!

My name nko... I cant find it there
bro, even muslims know that Jesus is the name above every other name!
not only that. The holy Quran also recorded it that the same Jesus, who ascended to heaven would come back in like manner. The Muslims quite believe in Jesus Christ. The bone of contention is about Him being called the son of God. They believe God does not have a wife, neither does he have a son. But they have not been able to understand how Jesus managed to enter His mum'womb, even though they know and as recorded by Quran that, Mary didn't have any intercourse with any man before the pregnancy but yet, conceived while a virgin. Instead of believing Jesus is a son of God , the Quran simply calls Him the spirit of God . Whereas, prophet muhamed (peace be upon him) preached more of Jesus in his time than it's being done today among muslims. Only those who have an encounter with this Man called Jesus among them quite believed the fact that He's the son of God . The Quran records a lot of the miracles Jesus performed unfortunately, the baptism by John the Baptist after which God Himself spoke from heaven and called Jesus His son was not recorded in the holy Quran.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2018
sirssb:
Prophet Muhammad (saw) is number one most influential person in the world. No creature can match that!
If the late Michael Jackson had created his own religion,, he would have had more influence than the one Muhammad created..

People underestimate the amount of influence he had when he was at his prime,, at a time, Michael Jackson was the most famous and most influential during his prime days,, even more influential than religion itself..

People fainted just by watching him sing..
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by yrex01(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Tk4all:

they have arrived!!!!
Christians don't know mohammed as a prophet but the Quran mentioned Jesus. so who is popular among them?
mind you, we are talking about popularity, not whose teaching is correct.
apart from humans.. There is nothing Allah create that doesn't know him (S.A.W).. even u self knew !! Nice list tho !!
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by olakintanj(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Where is Michael Jackson?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by tunjilee003: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2018
I am a Muslim, and all I know is that Jesus is the eternal saviour......

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Caseless: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Lazyreporter is not only lazy, but headless .

Useless thread.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Kehinde2017: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2018
That list isn't correct at all
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by DeepSight(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Some people I would throw into that top ten at the risk of some there.

I would have...

1. Gengis Khan
2. Charlemagne
3. Adolf Hitler
4. Constantine the Great
5. Julius Caesar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Jokerman(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Jesus is still number 1....

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Kehinde2017: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2018
fairfora:
not only that. The holy Quran also recorded it that the same Jesus, who ascended to heaven would come back in like manner. The Muslims quite believe in Jesus Christ. The bone of contention is about Him being called the son of God. They believe God does not have a wife, neither does he have a son. But they have not been able to understand how Jesus managed to enter His mum'womb, even though they know and as recorded by Quran that, Mary didn't have any intercourse with any man before the pregnancy but yet, conceived while a virgin. Instead of believing Jesus is a son of God , the Quran simply calls Him the spirit of God . Whereas, prophet muhamed (peace be upon him) preached more of Jesus in his time than it's being done today among muslims. Only those who have an encounter with this Man called Jesus among them quite believed the fact that He's the son of God . The Quran records a lot of the miracles Jesus performed unfortunately, the baptism by John the Baptist after which God Himself spoke from heaven and called Jesus His son was not recorded in the holy Quran.
Total rubbish

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by DeepSight(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
EmoBoy:
Where is Paul of Tarsus.

Did you know this question was asked to professors of history, and they placed Jesus and Paul as sixth.

Quite right Paul should rank as deputy to Oga Jesup and neither of them would make the list without Constantine the Great
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by DeepSight(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
EmoBoy:
Where is Paul of Tarsus.

Did you know this question was asked to professors of history, and they placed Jesus and Paul as sixth.

Quite right Paul should rank as deputy to Oga Jesus and neither of them would make the list without Constantine the Great
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by tsavde(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
In the beginning the word already existed. The word wasGOD and the word was with GOD. Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by DeepSight(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2018
koman:
Nikola Tesla should be on that list,
If you have any doubt look him up and you'll understand that humanity owes him a lot.

I wholly agree
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by DeepSight(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2018
DamZik:
The most amazing is that #1 created #2-#10. Jesus is Lord.

Not sure the chap claimed that but hey.... enjoy.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by zinaunreal(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Rubbish list. Where is Hitler. No matter how bad it is he should be on this list
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2018
PELE SHOULD BE IN THERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn / Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie / Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.