Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) (44858 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Aftermath Of Mt. Sumeru Volcanic Eruption That Killed 14 In Indonesia(Photos) / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Lomprico2: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Lala

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Sworn enemy of man...kill or be killed.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286237:
These are the real concerned citizens.
In our darling country, people doing this will be more concerned for some snake pepper soup!

How do people eat this coily and weird thing?!
(We see some people saying that is the best thing they have ever tasted!)
Ayanma!
You are missing some correct chicken-like meat. Fry it dry and put inside egusi soup or stew. Yeeeeeeehhhh...U will forget your name after eating it.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2018
What re they rescuing it For ,Something they should have Killed and Prepare Pepper Soup with,
I Trust Naija
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by arherfish(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2018
flames01:

You will know better if a snake ever swallows your family member
Show us prove of snake swallowing human.

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Raylight2(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2018
you're saving a viper that will still bite you after the rescue for holding its tail. So sad some humans are like this
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Ikpongiton: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286237:
In our darling country, people doing this will be more concerned for some snake pepper soup!

Ayanma!

You eat snake cos you don't want them to swallow any of your family members?
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland o!
Our belle ooo wink cheesy grin
Go and start eating LIONS also now!
Kids everywhere!!
you eat chicken and cow that are harmless but get mad at people that eat snake and lion .iam not seeing any maturity in you as an adult
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by thatigboman: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Aldebaran:

Nigerians can never free that kind of snake grin

Doing so is like free someone's ENEMY cheesy
Nigerians cant do it for a human being, u are talking of snake

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by arherfish(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
illitrate:

https://metro.co.uk/video/woman-swallowed-enormous-python-1709102/
You and I know this rarely happens. Snakes avoid humans.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by smartzee01: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

Endangered specie. In years to come, our kids will see pythons only on TV's and cartoons.
Do you really want your kids to see live python? I believe you don't.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by sunnyphem(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
o deep!!!

check my profile for better Data price packages

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by MeeLan: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
pepersoup thingson point!
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
flames01:

You will know better if a snake ever swallows your family member

Hian! Let me clear the air. No snake on record is big enough to swallow an adult human. Don't be fooled by bloggers and unconfirmed stories. Most evidences are 'my father said....., my grandpa said......' Who has ever seen one with his/her eyes? Stop believing the stories bloggers and photoshopers are selling to you. It is what they want you to believe anyway.

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by frowland(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2018
smartzee01:
Do you really want your kids to see live python? I believe you don't.

When I was a kid, My parents took me to the Zoo. There I saw life pythons, 2 giant ones.. Two life goats was thrown into the pit I think as their meal.
The memory sticked with me, including seeing porcupines, giant lions, tigers, Jaguar, monkeys of various types, gorillas etc etc and I know what it is to see one of Natures pure Giant.
Today those experiences are no more. We can only take our kids to Shoprite, beach.. Well, what do I know. If you guys like, kill all wild animals until whats left is Goat and dogs. Whats my own.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by Maket: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286237:

Ayanma!

Kids everywhere!!
Even the white men also eat snake. Some eats it raw

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by flames01: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:

Hian! Let me clear the air. No snake on record is big enough to swallow an adult human. Don't be fooled by bloggers and unconfirmed stories. Most evidences are 'my father said....., my grandpa said......' Who has ever seen one with his/her eyes? Stop believing the stories bloggers and photoshopers are selling to you. It is what they want you to believe anyway.

You don't know what you are saying bro. A snake swallowed one of my lecturers in the department of geology when he was searching for fossils. I'm talking about 2003 before the wave of blogging swept the entire place.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by flames01: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by flames01: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70291093:

Kids everywhere!!

If a snake ever swallows or bites you or your family members, you will never think of saving a snake when you see one. Be pretending there as if you are of a higher breed. Blind soul.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by flames01: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286237:

Ayanma!

Kids everywhere!!

Use your head, unprofitable barbeque hawker.
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by zinizta: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
Concerning this particular issue Indonesians didnt show the right "concern", they were more concerned about the snakes safety instead of concentrating on its "usefulness", what i am simply saying is "Peppersoup" before "Preservation"..... angry

they worship snakes...indonesians

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_of_Indonesia
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by smartzee01: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

When I was a kid, My parents took me to the Zoo. There I saw life pythons, 2 giant ones.. Two life goats was thrown into the pit I think as their meal.
The memory sticked with me, including seeing porcupines, giant lions, tigers, Jaguar, monkeys of various types, gorillas etc etc and I know what it is to see one of Natures pure Giant.
Today those experiences are no more. We can only take our kids to Shoprite, beach.. Well, what do I know. If you guys like, kill all wild animals until whats left is Goat and dogs. Whats my own.
lol but you have a point though
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by stblessing(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmm oooo,so what now?
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
flames01:

You don't know what you are saying bro. A snake swallowed one of my lecturers in the department of geology when he was searching for fossils. I'm talking about 2003 before the wave of blogging swept the entire place.

I agree I don't know what I am saying but not until you provide proof sir. Your claim could change the way the world of zoology see snakes especially the African species
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by flames01: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:

I agree I don't know what I am saying but not until you provide proof sir. Your claim could change the way the world of zoology see snakes especially the African species

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/06/16/a-woman-went-to-check-her-corn-and-was-swallowed-by-a-python/?utm_term=.bd55f0b61b96

Or you want to claim that Washington Post is also lying?
Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
brainhgeek:

You better don't waste your time replying that one.
He is so full of lies.

1 Like

Re: 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
flames01:

If a snake ever swallows me or bites me or my family members,

Be pretending there as if you are of a higher breed. Blind soul.
Lol cheesy, it's good you know he's better than you in life already without anyone telling you. Hahahah cheesy.
You only fight and hate who is way above you in every facet in life.
You are just starting, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Another ban is waiting for you like the one you got 2 weeks ago on top matter.
Hahahahaa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / A Discriminating Experience In Poland / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.