Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,765 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lamata- The Green Light To Growth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamata- The Green Light To Growth (619 Views)

Tourism Is Important To Growth- Emperor Of Western Nigeria / LASAA, LAMATA Mds Sacked! / Okada Riders Damaged 42 Buses – LAGBUS, LAMATA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamata- The Green Light To Growth by farayiola(f): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
LAMATA- The Green Light To Growth

Please check it out,

[url][
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnqepytLiSk/url]

Thanks,
Re: Lamata- The Green Light To Growth by doyin13(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
Fashola's public relations machine impresses more and more by the day. . . .

I make this the third youtube channel dedicated to him. . . . .

Fashola o ni baje oo grin grin grin
Re: Lamata- The Green Light To Growth by ziga: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
doyin13:

Fashola's public relations machine impresses more and more by the day. . . .

I make this the third youtube channel dedicated to him. . . . .

Fashola o ni baje oo grin grin grin

If there was nothing for his "PR machinery" to show, they would have started showing the same things over and over. But he is doing a lot of stuff that is worth showing.

I think his transparency is something to be admired by other governors. If other governors had to show their activities on youtube, at least they will try to do something that is worth showing.
Re: Lamata- The Green Light To Growth by paddylo1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Kaduna Residents Scramble For Police Job / Don’t Stay At Work Beyond 65 –trauma Surgeon / Puberty And Legal Age “confuse” Some Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.