Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ (11518 Views)

Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by omoelerin1: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Reading opinions on Nairaland is like researching the level of uncivilization and backwardness of African Youths, a case study of Nigerian youths opinions on social media.
Especially the fourth commentator. He is an ignorant and a criminal.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Growblogtraffic: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
what the hell is wrong with this administration? please respect the law and show your certificate jare.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
Am I the only one that didn't see anything wrong in this Adeosun NYSC certificate saga

After all, what sane Nigerians are clamoring for is optimal performance and good leadership

And she's competent at that

What else did Nigerians want?

Will there be a time we will ever be satisfied and get contented with the kind of leaders we have?

Putin is a dictator

He's far richer than Bill Gate

Yet, Russians aren't complaining about him

Contentment is what we need at the moment and not good leadership

Be contented!

People like you is the reason why I regret being born a Nigerian.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
Am I the only one that didn't see anything wrong in this Adeosun NYSC certificate saga

After all, what sane Nigerians are clamoring for is optimal performance and good leadership

Will there be a time we will ever be satisfied and get contented with the kind of leaders we have?

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!

People like you is the reason why I regret being born a Nigerian
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by saintandsinnerz: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!
And people will be arguing with me about the level of stupidity in Nigeria. We are finished as a nation!!!!!
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by MPESA(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!
YES,You and your co- BMC are the only.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by arsenal33: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
When will SERAP sue PDP for fielding Adeleke who has no primary school leaving certificate?
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by biggy26: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Reading opinions on Nairaland is like researching the level of uncivilization and backwardness of African Youths, a case study of Nigerian youths opinions on social media.
It's so unfortunate.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Owutuotuo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!

You need to go read about two people: Lance Armstrong & Andy Roddick. One did wuruwuru to the top, another decided not to take advantage of a fault by the umpire to win an opponent.
You need history lessons
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by melodygenius(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!
you must be a fool for this comment
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by deepwater(f): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!

U used the word competent, but you failed to understand it's true meaning.

For you to believe we do not need good leadership at the moment explains who far away you are to reality and sanity at the same time (no offence)

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by BoboKush(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!

Why justify shit someone forge document and u said because she's competent we shld overlook why did God create this kinda people that reason like this among humans
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by nkul: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!

even after getting to the front page and making a long comment like this, you got only 5 likes, what does this tell u?
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by nkul: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kemi should tell us who forged the certificate for her ...maybe the guy who lobbied her for the position told her 'we will fix the NYSC aspect'...so she should tell us the truth and we will take it up from there..
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by bedspread: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!
[/s]SHAME ON YOU

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by psucc(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
If you have ever gone to school, graduated, attend job interviews and asked about that piece of paper, you will not say what you are saying. There are more than a million other Nigerians, with authentic records who can perform better than the saint Adeosun.

Let's be fair.
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Susungusu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
naijapips04:

Nigerians here u have it....the mindset of your average buhari supporter

They will be the first to tell Saraki to toe the path of honour and resign.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Venici: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
LadyExcellency:

You're so right. Look at the Solution guy one step away from you. Most of these people just make me laff every time I read there comment. How many people will you explain to that 'what is bad is bad' even if they are beneficiaries of such badness. I cannot come and go and die jarey grin grin grin
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Venici: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

What point are you making?

Lol. They'll soon label you corruption fighting back!
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Venici: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
naijapips04:

Nigerians here u have it....the mindset of your average buhari supporter

They are very shallow-minded.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Changethechain: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
UncleJudax:
Corruption is fighting back wink

Sai Baba2040
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by rexlims(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!
Putin is a dictator u say, how many Russians have been killed in cold blood in d last one year, do u see Russians hurrying to get out of their country? My broda no dey reason like one side.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by rexlims(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
They will not mind dere business, they should let this case rest Abeg
na people like u make dis country dey upside down and backward.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by OROBOR17(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:

Putin is a dictator

Be contented!
if it is not a political move, what stops the NYSC from issuing statements to this effect?
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by donbenie(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
They will not mind dere business, they should let this case rest Abeg
It IS their business.. grin
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Nairaland made me understand first hand why Nigeria is still how it is.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
mekaboy:

Would you say the same if it was Ngozi iweala? May the blood of all those corpers who died serving be on your head if you feel kemi adeosun should not serve while others do.
You can express yourself d way others do without necessarily acting like a mad man, I wish you what you wish me ijn, it my opinion and u are free to say yours anoufia
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
budaatum:

Why should they let this case rest? If she did wrong, should we not know? She is a whole Minister of Finance! If she faked ordinary nysc exemption, who's to say she couldn't be faking something else, like a cheque siphoning our money?

Thank you SERAP jare for doing what sensible Nigerians appreciate!
Maybe you are right, you are the only one that is sensible out of all the gullible idiots quoting me

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by DeOTR: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Maybe you are right, you are the only one that is sensible out of all the gullible idiots quoting me
Check the meaning of "gullible" and "idiot", read your first comment on this thread over again and convince everyone here that that adjective, "gullible idiot" doesn't describe you.
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
DeOTR:

Check the meaning of "gullible" and "idiot", read your first comment on this thread over again and convince everyone here that that adjective, "gullible idiot" doesn't describe you.
You are just a fool of the 21st century, attention seeker, foul mouthed and unapologetically idiot, I don't have your time so just pass
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by DeOTR: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

You are just a fool of the 21st century, attention seeker, foul mouthed and unapologetically idiot, I don't have your time so just pass
If you're not a 21st century fool, you'd not have suggested anyone let a certificate forger be.
You're clearly the idiot here, if you don't know.
People like you belong to the dirty lawless past and we will not rest until we send you and others like yourself to oblivion in this country
Re: SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
DeOTR:

If you're not a 21st century fool, you'd not have suggested anyone let a certificate forger be.
You're clearly the idiot here, if you don't know.
People like you belong to the dirty lawless past and we will not rest until we send you and others like yourself to oblivion in this country
i never encouraged her act, i only gave a comment which only a literate will understand or answer back in a sensible way but on the contrary you have proving to me that you are not better than her, and i pray you will not REST till you put her in jail anofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Bismarck Rewane: Subsidy Reduced, Not Removed / MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.