Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,433 members, 7,947,780 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? (449 Views)

Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by monikmotivatioa: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
But have you ever seen anyone,man or woman,child or adult who had never admired one person or the other in life? I am so sure that you have been caught many times saying ''I love the way this man behaves or I love the way the man dresses. Always looking cute.'' What is wrong with that? When your spouse keeps admiring other women does it matter anything?

There are women when they are out with their spouses all they watch out for is to see or catch their husbands looking at other women. I now ask: What do they want to achieve from that? And when they succeed catching their husbands looking at other women,they begin to fabricate and make up negative stories from it. Yes,When your spouse keeps admiring other women,does it matter anything? Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/08/when-your-spouse-keeps-admiring-other.html
Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by leocollins(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
I think it not cool,your partner might get jealous.

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
As humans we must admire others sometimes. Even same sex too (no homo). As a man i have met some women i admire and i tell my wife i admire that lady and i want you to dress exact way. Doesnt mean i am thinking of sleeping with her. Marriage is for matured minds. If you not ready to adapt then don't even dare. If u know then u know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2018
it matters because it shows ur husband/wife does not have self discipline. it also means it's either u av turned to a full time mom with dirty wrappers and extra pounds around ur weight and lack DAT sex appeal or he was pretending wen marrying u, I.e he married a deeper life woman wen in reality he loves d fair skinned girls with artificial everything.

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by Bluezy13(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
As humans we must admire others sometimes. Even same sex too (no homo). As a man i have met some women i admire and i tell my wife i admire that lady and i want you to dress exact way. Doesnt mean i am thinking of sleeping with her. Marriage is for matured minds. If you not ready to adapt then don't even dare. If u know then u know.

Does your wife tell you she admires a guy and wants you to dress exactly that way too ??
Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Yes she does. Sometimes she sees pictures online and she brings it to me. "Hey honey this guy looks so cool in this and you gonna be dressing same way on our next outing." I easily flow with her and before you know it I am what you she sees in the picture. Its so amazing. Admiring someone dont mean you want to sleep with them. I admire Uche Jombo doesn't mean I want to sleep with her. In a relationship maturity conquers all. The way you view and handle issues shows how grown you are.

Bluezy13:

Does your wife tell you she admires a guy and wants you to dress exactly that way too ??
Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by Bluezy13(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
Yes she does. Sometimes she sees pictures online and she brings it to me. "Hey honey this guy looks so cool in this and you gonna be dressing same way on our next outing." I easily flow with her and before you know it I am what you she sees in the picture. Its so amazing. Admiring someone dont mean you want to sleep with them. I admire Uche Jombo doesn't mean I want to sleep with her. In a relationship maturity conquers all. The way you view and handle issues shows how grown you are.

You've answered my question.

Sincerity in this regard is individualistic.
Re: When Your Spouse Keeps Admiring Other Women,does It Matter Anything? by Ekez(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Just admiring God creation Nothin wrong abeg

(1) (Reply)

“No Guy Will Buy You Coldstone & Pizza Of ₦4k Without Asking For Something -Lady / “igbo Guys Are Best In Taking Care Of Their Babes Compared To Yoruba Demons Who / SEXUAL ASSAULT ( Who Isn't Guilty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.