Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,102 members, 7,933,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Her Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend. (740 Views)

Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
Advice my fictional friend.He is presently not seeing anyone.He has a female friend AAA that he suddenly found out he loves,he tell AAA his feelings for her but the fact that AAA is in a very serious relationship made a yes an impossible response for her to give.They remain great friends to the extent that AAA sleeps in d same bed with my friend.My fictional friend recently met a new friend BBB via AAA and tells me he likes her but want to be sure if its okay to share his feelings with the new BBB?NOTE -BBB knows about my friend's feeling for AAA and was very sure nothing but friendship exist btween them.should my friend go for BBB?
Re: Her Friend. by teekay8(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
ur friend is confused. y would he allow his feelings to go zigzag? well, I believe he is just suffering from infatuation. tell him to grow up!
Re: Her Friend. by petebor02(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
bros u better tell us if u are the one,so we know how to approach the issue as our main man,u know
Re: Her Friend. by petebor02(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
just suffering from infatuation.

[quote][/quote] no might not be an infatuations,cos it does happen even to me.a the fact that AAA is putting time to waste he has to go 4 BBB,there nothing wrong with that.
Re: Her Friend. by izeek(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
what happens when ccc come along!

he shud try and be straight.
Re: Her Friend. by MoneyRule(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yeah, i think he should let her know, atleast, he has got to move on he can't keep waiting for AAA to become free.
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
Do you think AAA is worth waiting forever for?frankly,my fictional buddie is not one that is much into women so the issue of infatuation is almost out of it.Lets hear more views.
Re: Her Friend. by adamse(f): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
if AAA  is in a relationship,is mr fiction then hopin she will break up with him soon or something.let him leave AAA alone.he should go on with his life.why will you wait,when you are not even sure of the outcome of your waiting
Re: Her Friend. by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
Your Friend Is Not Serious! Let Him Look For Another Person- CCC.
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
The weird thing is that AAA definitely "like" Mr Fictional character greatly.
She freely lay on his laps,sleep in his room,cook for him but she refuse to date him .
Mr Fictional appreciate some outstanding features of BBB and she seems to fit into what he desire from his dream Lady BUT he doesn't want her to feel maybe his feeling for her(AAA) was not deep rooted.

Fictional character says IRETI PIPE O LE FA IREWESI OKAN.
Re: Her Friend. by Acidosis(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
femmy2010:

They remain great friends to the extent that AAA sleeps in d same bed with my friend.

Men: Don't Trust Any Girl!
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2010
Friendly Sleep
Re: Her Friend. by Acidosis(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
Oh! I See
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
Frankly,it is possible to have a female friends that you guys would be very close,do things together etc and yet not be sleeping together.
It is all the mind set
Re: Her Friend. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2010
petebor02:

bros u better tell us if u are the one,so we know how to approach the issue as our main man,u know
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
Neah no be me.
If i was in the shoe of the Fictional character then i would go for BBB
Re: Her Friend. by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2010
You and your friend are both confused. Blind man wen dey show another blind man way.
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2010
Didadavid,are you learning how to talk?learn to be more polite.my humble advice.i guess you do not know the meaning of FICTIONAL
Re: Her Friend. by vivaladiva(f): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2010
tripple AAA batteries not suitable for devices that reqire double AA batteries
pls be warned ooooooo
Re: Her Friend. by RyanShort(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2010
femmy2010:

Didadavid,are you learning how to talk?learn to be more polite.my humble advice.i guess you do not know the meaning of FICTIONAL

I guess he was addressing the fictional character and being fictional means people responding can afford to be more blunt and brutal in their responses wink

vivaladiva:

tripple AAA batteries not suitable for devices that reqire double AA batteries
pls be warned ooooooo

lol, thats some funny shi.t right here cheesy
Re: Her Friend. by vivaladiva(f): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2010
am v pleased to hear that ryan
i love showin off ma funny skills
Re: Her Friend. by femmy2010(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2010
Vivaladiva,
But the device in question required the usage of the used AAA battery smiley

(1) (Reply)

Miss Me? Riversman Is Back! / Am I The Only One Receiving This Message? / Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.