Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched (14848 Views)

2023 Campaign: Atiku Appoints New Media Aides / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Jokerman(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Muslim media crew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by blackboy2star(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
I THINK THEY WILL INCREASE BNMC SALARY BY NEXT MONTH COS OF ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Emassive(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Lmao... Finally
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
BokoHoram members and Fulani Herdsmen terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by ghostmist: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Lols...

They want to start minting new zombies for 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by coolcharm(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
nelsonB:

To tell us his achievements

Is buhari's mouth paining him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by jamace(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
ThanosIsHere:
Sarki, BBQ, madridguy, ngenekwu, etc. It's time to sell your birthrights once again. Oya firedown.
Don't mind them. Their MUMU never do. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Centcanada:
I hate hearing buhari news

you should stop reading Nigeria news because Buhari is the president if Nigeria , the number person in Nigeria, no day that passes they will not say something about him good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by sonsomegrigbo: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
I'm a proud Buhari Media Crew member.

BMC...

I know the rascals from among the 5% will want to bark but we will not be annoyed, because we know they are ignorant of what they do

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Splashme: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Worst president in
Nigeria's history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by meobizy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
This thing is real? I thought it was a made up story by nairalanders.
Does it mean the PDP thirty man laptop squad was real? What do they plan to achieve with all these, anyway?
If it employs youths then I'm all for it. Nothing they can type from now till tomorrow will sway my opinion regarding politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by gurunlocker: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Part of the 242bn proposed will surely go here.....

Sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy, and other zombies will have upgrade pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Roger3D(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Centcanada:
Then kill yourself or emigrate
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Roger3D(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

BMC...

I know the rascals from among the 5% will want to bark but we will not be annoyed, because we know they are ignorant of what they do
I too am a Buharist and a proud member of the Buhari media crew.

Sai Buhari till IPOB pigs get sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by BlackSpanner: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Waste of resources.
A president that has never held any presidential media chat since assumption of office

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by goaldynboy: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
So they are going to sack all nairaland zombies for doing a bad job?! My sympathy to ngene and sarrki and other brainless zombies!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Sirpaul(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
where extraordinary lies will be evolving

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by newoffer: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
scammer Dem. I wish I fit play a role in dis whole scam called Naija. We are the finest trickster sperm has ever made
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by jinha(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
What will happen to the media center when he's defeated in 2019 elections...

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by 2016v2017: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
dukie25:
Buhari Media Center also known as Lying Mohammed Lying Center(LMLC)

There's a reason Buhari wants N242bn for 2019 election, BMC would pocket a large chunk of the loot. Propaganda govt.

cc:sarrki
Buhari is the worst President in the world.A man who hired the poor to be deceiving the masses with fake news about his incompetence.A man who cling to power through propaganda and is still creating more propaganda offices to deceive the masses to give him votes. Instead of tyrant dictator terrorist Buhari to deliver good governance,he is busy using the most gullible Zombies to lie and deceive the masses. Buhari you no pass God. When God remember your case, you will know that all powers belong to Jehovah God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by sowore2019: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
We are waiting, you have the fund! We have the intellect

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
dukie25:
Buhari Media Center also known as Lying Mohammed Lying Center(LMLC)

There's a reason Buhari wants N242bn for 2019 election, BMC would pocket a large chunk of the loot. Propaganda govt.

cc:sarrki
cry hope they employed Sarki grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Xyzee: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
So happy for Ngeneukwenu and sarrki

congrats
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by sonsomegrigbo: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Roger3D:
I too am a Buharist and a proud member of the Buhari media crew.

Sai Buhari till IPOB pigs get sense

You are a patriot Bro..

BTW, PIGGIES are not calmed in nature. And that's why it will take a long time before they are enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

BMC...

undecided undecided your father is a rascal for given birth to a mistake like you cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by KingCassy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
And sarki comes to my mind

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by sonsomegrigbo: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
sowore2019:
We are waiting, you have the fund! We have the intellect

You have already won the race and shall be declared by 2019 as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria's pigs and idiots across all social media and Channels television which by grace of God will soon go the way of AIT.

AMEN
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by LastDays777: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Centcanada:

And you opened this trend. cheesy
Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by sonsomegrigbo: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
princenico007:
undecided undecided your father is a rascal for given birth to a mistake like you cry

We are not built to abuse people. Especially our Elders.

We cherish respect and love for others, even our enemies

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by jutan: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
abc115:
grin
Am a member
learn the difference between am and I am....ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by Yinxies(f): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
So BMC crew is real....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched by IbrahimDamola: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
As a yoruba muslim BMC member, I thank Allahu for this job wey buhari bring so. At least make hunger no go kill man pikin.

Sai 30K!

Sai BMC!

Sai Lie mohammed!

Sai propaganda!

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Olujimi, Inaugurate Parallel Campaign Councils For Atiku/obi / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation / Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.