Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,733 members, 7,935,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

28-year Old Man Leaves Suicide Note, Tells Family ‘I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-year Old Man Leaves Suicide Note, Tells Family ‘I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin’ (259 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28-year Old Man Leaves Suicide Note, Tells Family ‘I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin’ by hitng(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
28-year old electrician has put his family into a mourning state after leaving home around 8pm on Wednesday with a note saying
“Don’t bother to look for me, I am tired of this life and I have gone to meet Dagrin. I am sorry.”
According to people in the know, he had a misunderstanding with his girlfriend and she asked him to stop calling her. People said since then, the 28-year old has not been his normal self.

Police are however on the lookout for him.

http://hitng.info/1643/28-year-old-man-leaves-suicide-note-tells-family-i-have-gone-to-meet-dagrin/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 28-year Old Man Leaves Suicide Note, Tells Family ‘I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin’ by Macopol01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mad boy
Re: 28-year Old Man Leaves Suicide Note, Tells Family ‘I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin’ by officialfestus(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
the guy head don knock

(1) (Reply)

Teacher In Court For Defrauding Students Of N151,000 WASCE Fees / Prophetess Nabbed Over Sale Of Day-old Baby / GBN Decry Oyo State Gov't Over Demolition Of Ayefele's Multi-million Naira Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.