Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose (1793 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by whiteroses(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2010
before i left nigeria i was obsessed with these triplets i just loved to take care of them and most afternoons they are at mine's they are low income family and people look at them funny sometimes cos the sight of them playing and eating in their mess is not good but i still liked them, last time i went home they were grown and dint recognize me but i've decided i want God to give me twins two boys or girls. what are your thoughts is there any sort of stigma if you can go past twins and how would you react if find out you are having triplets
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by MissIfe(f): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
I met triplets this year, it was my first time, they are 10 yrs old girls, all nice, healthy, fun and well brought up.

Of course, when I see them now, I think it's very interesting, but when I think about what the parents must have gone through to get such a great result, I honestly don't know if I could do such.

If I was to be pregnant with twins/triplets, I would thank God and do my best, but I know I'd be scared too and I'm not asking for it.
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by MrsSiena1(f): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yes I would definitely have triplets if I can choose but after them no more babies. Lol.

Of cos it won't be easy from the start but as they grow older it would be enjoyable.
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by whiteroses(f): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
yeah i think they are adorable dont think i want a set tho but if i do well thats good, rasing them will require one extra househelp and their sister said two of dem usually fight against one cos they think shes stingy, i'm thinking they are beefing already? wait till adult life lol
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Acidosis(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yes, but it depends on the gender. 3 Girls? NO! 2Boys & A Girl? YES!
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yes . . .
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Godalone(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
No. I have a child already and i do not want to have more than two children
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
Godalone:

No. I have a child already and i do not want to have more than two children

DOnt worry, we will pray for you to have sextuplet
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Spyker: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
I want twins. If you care pray for two boys. Triplets, that may be too much.
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^ Lol
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by whiteroses(f): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
Fhemmmy:

DOnt worry, we will pray for you to have sextuplet
lol thats too much he would take express assylum to Ghana, they wan kill him ni
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Yes I would definitely have triplets if I can choose but after them no more babies. Lol.

Of cos it won't be easy from the start but as they grow older it would be enjoyable.

Gulp! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by tempest01(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yeah sure, iv got twin sisters,
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Pweety4me(f): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
Ummm na i don't really like triplets i would love twins doe! kiss cheesy cool
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by dominique(f): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
i wish i can have triplets. imagine having all the kids you want in one pregnancy!! its like 3 for the price of one cheesy
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Sissy3(f): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2010
no
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by OAM4J: 3:48am On Jun 24, 2010
Mr and Mrs Siena - i perceived twins. . . no, i see the 3rd now. . . yes, you will have triplets. . . says lipsrsealed

@topic

NO - I dont want triplets.
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 24, 2010
Those are triplets? One doesnt look like she belongs.

@post
No. i prefer twins tho. I dnt want my bosoms to sag on my first pregnancy.

Imagine seeing three kids thru college at the same time.
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Sissy3(f): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Those are triplets? One doesnt look like she belongs.

@post
No. i prefer twins tho. I dnt want my bosoms to sag on my first pregnancy.

Imagine seeing three kids thru college at the same time.

for where?Lol. they will sag oo whether the first is Kemi or Temi and Kemi. so berra start loving/cherishing them now they are still pointing north before they will be start a race to see which sister reaches down south first grin grin

youre talking about college sef, teenagehood with ranging hormones is the worst years

[size=1pt]when did u have a sex change[/size] LOL grin grin grin
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by mukina2: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2010
triplets would be nice if its all boys grin

dont want girls grin
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by whiteroses(f): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
mukina2:

triplets would be nice if its all boys grin

dont want girls grin
three boys shocked thats trouble warrant, stress of raising one is being multiplied lol
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by mukina2: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
sweetie, i am a girl and i know the kinda tomboy stress/wahala i caused my parents lipsrsealed

don't wish that on myself, i prefer boys for so many reasons grin grin
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by MrsSiena1(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2010
For triplets I would prefer two boys and one girl
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by dominique(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
my mum had me and my twin when my sister was a year and few months old. so its kinda like raising triplets and she coped fine smiley.
if only i can have a set of trips on my first pregs cheesy
@muki, 3 boys ke? shocked its like you want to lose weight w/out going to gym abi? tongue
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by mukina2: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
yes 3 boys future arsenal stars cool grin
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by dominique(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ before they grow up to be gunners nko? una go see wenn tongue
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by whiteroses(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
mukina2:

you have no fear i thought you were joking, 3 boys guiding them through puberty, exams, adulthood and stuff sounds scary to me. i want twins hopefully boy,girl and thats it
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by OAM4J: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
mukina2:

Good! how about sharing them? 1 for Arsenal, 1 for Man Utd, and 1 for Chelsea?

That way, you are guaranteed a medal every season.

Am a genius right? I know cool grin
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by mukina2: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
dominique:

^^^ before they grow up to be gunners nko? una go see wenn tongue
i go send them to military camp na grin

whiteroses:

you have no fear i thought you were joking, 3 boys guiding them through puberty, exams, adulthood and stuff sounds scary to me. i want twins hopefully boy,girl and thats it
guiding three girls though puberty, exams, adulthood is much more scary grin we are girls, we know the scary things we do lipsrsealed if our parents knew half of the scary things we do eh lipsrsealed grin

OAM4J:

Good! how about sharing them? 1 for Arsenal, 1 for Man Utd, and 1 for Chelsea?

That way, you are guaranteed a medal every season.

Am a genius right? I know cool grin
nor be only genius na Julius grin
my sons will ONLY play for le Arsenal cool
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by OAM4J: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
mukina2:

nor be only genius na Julius grin
my sons will ONLY play for le Arsenal cool

Stop using Panadol /Panadull for headache, start using Panasharp or Panasmart grin
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
hmmm no twins, maybe yes but not triplets.
Re: Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose by mukina2: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
OAM4J:

Stop using Panadol /Panadull for headache, start using Panasharp or Panasmart grin
you are a clown grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Newborn Babies' Placenta Given To The Father? / Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? / Life As A Single Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.