Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,211 members, 7,884,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Omeruo Grateful To God, Agent, Wife After Loan Switch To CD Leganes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omeruo Grateful To God, Agent, Wife After Loan Switch To CD Leganes (299 Views)

Leganes Signs Kenneth Omeruo On Loan From Chelsea (Photo) / Mateo Kovacic Welcomed By Alvaro Morata After Loan Move From Real Madrid / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omeruo Grateful To God, Agent, Wife After Loan Switch To CD Leganes by solbase10(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Super Eagles defender, Kenneth Omeruo is elated to secure a loan move to Spanish outfit, CD Leganes from Chelsea, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url].

Omeruo completed his short term switch to Mauricio Pellegrino’s side on Wednesday and took part in the club’s photograph session which was posted on the club’s official Twitter handle on Wednesday.

“New contract, New Loan move.. All God.. thanks to my agent darryl90uk for pulling this off.. to my beautiful wife oma_maranma for all the prayers and support.. my family, love you guys…,” reads a tweet on his Twitter handle.

The versatile defender will be presented on Friday at the club’s Butarque Sports Facility.

Omeruo joined Chelsea in 2012, but is yet to play an official game for the Blues.

He once had stints on loan at Middlesbrough, Alanyaspor and Kasimpasa.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/omeruo-grateful-to-god-agent-wife-after-loan-switch-to-cd-leganes/

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed – Ronaldo In Juventus 21-man Squad To Face Chievo / Manchester United Vs Tottenham: Mourinho’s Men Thrashed 3-0 / Check Out Fans React To Manchester United Display Against Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.