Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,522 members, 7,911,291 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:56 AM

Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate (771 Views)

UPDATE: Globacom HR Interview For Experienced Graduate Customer Service Role / Experienced & Graduate Trainee Recruitment August 2018 – EKEDC / Experienced Graduate Recruitment At Transmed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by StarUp: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hardwork, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by StarUp: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Still open for help
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by StarUp: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
You might be the helper
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
StarUp:
Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hardwork, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

He should send his CV to
Careers@rosslandgroup.com
With Business Development Associate the Subject
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by StarUp: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Kashamaadupe post=70323575]

He should send his CV to
Careers@rosslandgroup.com
With Business Development Associate the Subject [/quo

Done!!!
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:

A serving governor's daughter couldn't help this lad?

I am currently based in Abuja too and know that so called govenors kids help people like this daily without even bathing an eye lid?
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by oscamuf: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good Samaritan should come over .
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by StarUp: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
LiveByNight:

A serving governor's daughter couldn't help this lad?

I am currently based in Abuja too and know that so called govenors kids help people like this daily without even bathing an eye lid?

He said he doesn't like a uniformed job with the paramilitary, so I should kill myself because I want to help someone who is Choosey? The best I could do was help him repost his advert since he doesn't want my offer. Sorry bro...looks like I have become a pain in your a$$. grin
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:

He said he doesn't like a uniformed job with the paramilitary, so I should kill myself because I want to help someone who is Choosey? The best I could do was help him repost his advert since he doesn't want my offer. Sorry bro...looks like I have become a pain in your a$$. grin

Nah it's alright, was just checking out your posts

It's all good though

No hard feelings

Cheers
Re: Urgent Help For A Young Experienced Graduate by BarrElChapo(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:

Hello can I please take you up on that offer he pass on ? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

AM A Uniport Undergraduate But I Do Earn $2000 Daily / Massive Recruitment 20 Slots / Swiss Credit Limited Needs A Sales Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.