Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,532 members, 7,944,567 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob His Neighbour Arrested In Ogun State (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob His Neighbour Arrested In Ogun State (pic) (446 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob His Neighbour Arrested In Ogun State (pic) by Griezwoman: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Policemen in Ogun state have arrested a landlord for leading armed robbers to rob his neighbour in Ogun.

A 43-year old landlord, Taoreed Adegbite and father of four has been arrested by men of the Nigeria police in Ogun state for leading a gang of armed robbers to rob his neighbour, Mr Wale Okeyingbo and robbing him of his vehicle at Oke-Odo Community.

Taoreed was arrested along with his accomplice, Taiwo Raheem, a herbal seller at Oke-Ata area of Abeokuta on Wednesday while trying elope with the vehicle.
According to the victim, Okeyingbo, Taoreed was his close neighbour and friend, who taught him how to drive the same vehicle three years ago.

“It was about past 3:00am when I heard gunshot from my neighbour’s house and I started praying that they should not come to my house. Before I know it, they were already at my door trying to break in, when they could not come in, they demanded for my car key; so I threw it to them from the window. Then they kept asking for money and I told them I don’t have money and that they should please go.

“When they left my place, I picked my phone to call my neighbours, so they helped me to call Lafenwa Divisional Police Station. The police then went after them and the vehicle was recovered from them at Oke-Ata and that was where I discovered that the man who led the gang was my neighbour who taught me how to drive with the same car he stole,” he said.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/landlord-who-led-armed-robbers-to-rob-his-neighbour-arrested-in-ogun-state-photo/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob His Neighbour Arrested In Ogun State (pic) by Jay5mie: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why the bandages shocked
Re: Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob His Neighbour Arrested In Ogun State (pic) by eleko1: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On House Maid Over N80 Eggs / Policeman Killed, Patrol Vehicle Vandalised By Irate Mob / Thief Arrested While Romancing Female Victim After Robbing Her In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.