Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,980 members, 7,899,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos (43706 Views)

Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs / Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by MissMich(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
omowolewa:
Maybe he is not aware that bail is free and Police are his friends.

He should just follow them make statement and go, thatz all!
Hehehehehe..i laugh in German.. write statement and go indeed. bros I don dey suspect you

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by zicoraads: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
meforyou1:
were u there? Pls say. What exact crime did he allegedly commit? D usual he wanted to snatch policeman's riffle?
Were you there? Who told you he didn't commit any. undecided
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by 247ibile: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Beautiful girl killed on her birthday outside club:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGgdyRVjxI
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by zinizta: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
ybalogs:
*Idi Amin* once wanted to change the name of *Uganda* to *Idi* because he thought he could do anything with Uganda.

Everybody was afraid to challenge that decision _except_ one man close to him. His name was Prince.

He said: your excellency sir, do you know *Cyprus*?

Idi Amin asked what has Cyprus got to do with my decision?

The man said the people of *Cyprus* are called *Cypriots*, so if you change *Uganda* to *Idi*, we will be called *Idiots*

He dropped the idea.

Rotflmao... good one..
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by meforyou1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
ybalogs:
*Idi Amin* once wanted to change the name of *Uganda* to *Idi* because he thought he could do anything with Uganda.

Everybody was afraid to challenge that decision _except_ one man close to him. His name was Prince.

The man said the people of *Cyprus* are called *Cypriots*, so if you change *Uganda* to *Idi*, we will be called *Idiots*

He dropped the idea.
hahaha. Must be a joke.
But a true story is that tyrant Mobutu SeseSeko that renamed Congo DR to Zaire. And said that before Mobutu there was no Zaire and after Mobutu there will be no Zaire.
And true to his saying, after he was overthrown, the new leaders renamed the country back to Congo DR.
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
I don't know but na igbo prenty pass for that side of Lagos.

Igbo police amaka
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by meforyou1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Were you there? Who told you he didn't commit any. undecided
i wasnt there. He who alleges proves. U dont know the fundamental principle of law? Or is your one nigeria a banana republic?
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by meetmohammed(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
if na sars now him for jejely go without resistance[color=#990000][/color] shocked grin
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by FarahAideed: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Only for the educated ones that knows knows their rights. Most illiterates end up being locked up and charged for bail.

Educated or not when you go to Nigerian police station money must part

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Alva2018: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Funny
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Oyewole609: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
omowolewa:
Maybe he is not aware that bail is free and Police are his friends.

He should just follow them make statement and go, thatz all!

Look at this one undecided

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by drfun(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
See eye

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by BabylonCruise(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:
Very stupid move, he's suffering himself the more. They will so beat him to coma if possible.
Did you read the post at all?
To comment just dey rush U!
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You have not been to Nigeria
lol
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Educated or not when you go to Nigerian police station money must part
yea right grin
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Weak bastards who show their strength only on civilians but are scared of engaging Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram insurgents .
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
ybalogs:

He dropped the idea.

Ok na
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
post=70312731:
It is only a foolish man that argues with a man that is with a gun........ Obafemi Awolowo
Cowards die many times before their deaths.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Nike6: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Old news
Video uploaded days ago on yomi shogunle's twitter timeline
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by InvertedHammer: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70312731:
It is only a foolish man that argues with a man that is with a gun........ Obafemi Awolowo

/
True.

Scared of his rights but ended up dying by rat poison.

He who stands for nothing falls for everything.

/
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Only for the educated ones that knows knows their rights. Most illiterates end up being locked up and charged for bail.
Dem lock wan of my friend like that so we come go to bail am after some days. We were asked to pay 10k, we told dem we no get so na so we begin haggle the price, another of our friend wey devil tempt come open mouth for police station say "officer, isn't bail supposed to be free?" before e go close mouth, the kind slap wey land for him face eh, e jus dey like wen building collapse onto pesin.
Las las we paid 5k before our guy comot

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Princedapace(m): 2:14am On Aug 16, 2018
zicoraads:
The fact that SARS are known for brutality is no excuse for everyone who has committed a crime to want to resist arrest. We may become a lawless country if we resort to this. But on the other hand, are we not already?!

Dont mind most Nigerians..

I have met with policemen on many occassions and i reacted professionally, no issues.

I have been to police station, many police officers are kind. Especially the top ranked officers. Just that hunger dey the country and e dey affect every one.

Lecturers collect bribe every year, teachers collect daily, market women collect daily, almost everyone in Nigeria collects bribe. Politicians are the highest collector of bribe..

Naturally, most Nigerians who commit crime dont like getting arrested. I was at a police station last year for a quick talk with someone, a woman rushed in and reported that one man beat her up. The female officer there attended to her very well, and asked one young police man to follow her to go get the man who beat the woman..

Could u believe that the officer had to call the station for more hands as the guy refused coming to the station, an extra officer was sent to assist him. The guy still refused and they resorted to violence. They beat him badly before they could drag him to station.

Well, this country may collapse soon since we now want to justify crime all because we hate police. We are even justifying internet fraud already, while we also celebrate our political criminals. Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Educated or whaya say?

Check well... It's never been abt education...

It's always about influence ...
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by R2Hmmm: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Hmm

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by nairalanduseles: 6:28am On Aug 16, 2018
heendrix:
only the violent take it by force grin

police had to retreat after seeing weytin pass their power cool

naa the left cos of the vids ppl were taking
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by islandmoon: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2018
there is no job in the country, these police men are being paid on monthly basis yet, they still arrest young men for ransom, bribe , your offense is dressing fine, they tag you a yahoo boy, all because they want to enrich themselves, our leaders don't mind because they are also stealing public fund to enrich themselves, they beat you black and blue clamming you are a yahoo boy, by the way, is it a crime to have a girl friend abroad? why is this country such a shit hole? a Nigerian guy just died in Canada yesterday resisting deportation to nigeria, ,he preferred to die to living in the zoo
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Dem lock wan of my friend like that so we come go to bail am after some days. We were asked to pay 10k, we told dem we no get so na so we begin haggle the price, another of our friend wey devil tempt come open mouth for police station say "officer, isn't bail supposed to be free?" before e go close mouth, the kind slap wey land for him face eh, e jus dey like wen building collapse onto pesin.
Las las we paid 5k before our guy comot
talk abt a country with faulty system.

I wonder when we will get things right on this country.
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Educated or whaya say?

Check well... It's never been abt education...

It's always about influence ...
I can't agree less
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
coolIf he got arrested they will charge for resisting arrest and disrupting public peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered / AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case / Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.