Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,261 members, 7,977,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG (2416 Views)

Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Ojiofor: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're the ones who have been threatening to destroy the zoo. Now FFK is ready to lead you since kanu has disappeared. We know him as a druggie while he's a hero to you

No problem,he should lead from Ile-Ife.
Btw,he has been doing a good job in attacking Buhari's administration but anything beyong that FFK is on his own.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Hopefully, FFK will also join them in battle when the war begins. It is not enough to just smoke crack and start talking rubbish on social media. He and his wife must be enlisted in the Ipob army and they must fight gallantly for this great cause.
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sebi,FFK's wife is igbo,abi?

His triplets r half-igbos,abi?
Then IPOB army is complete

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Fatherofdragons: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
EmirAbj:

Are You The Next Ojukwu??
No, just saying the Goddamn truth, take it or leave it
I don't care.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ojiofor:

Btw,he has been doing a good job in attacking Buhari's administration but anything beyong that FFK is on his own.
Ojiofor,nwannem,do you mean it?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Ojiofor: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor,nwannem,do you mean it?

Okoro my man I mean it from the dept of my heart.Are you surprise?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Though IPOB and 'right thinking' are parallels that would never align but I expect them to appear disappointing this time.

The gap-toothed rabid dog should lead the way while the tired Kanu's slaves follows.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by FarahAideed: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This is an act of treason and he should be arrested. Anyone who thinks Inciting the public to war and take up arms is right and who supports this should also be arrested with him

There is no proof he was referring to the Nigerian state
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by omoiyalayi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
This man will push ipob to their early grave just like he pushed their leader cownu to his sudden disappearance

And they will foolishly continue to follow him

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by gaby(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm...this guy sceptic tank mouth go soon be him albatross. When e go happen, people wey dey clap for am take dance go kawa, him body go cooleehhh.

I thought he was a lawyer, I know too go school but I don read one English like "inciting violence Abi na instigating violent take over of government?

This guy isn't a politician, he's just too uncouth and crude to be one (Irony).

It simply means, he'd soon be unable to chew what he's bitten, not to talk of swallowing.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Butterflyleo: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

There is no proof he was referring to the Nigerian state

No he was referring to a village in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by 93Miles: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
FFK is a brave man angry
Very brave indeed.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by MartinCorridon: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

We've always known him as a fool on drugs but it's your people that have elevated him to the leadership status he believes he has now. You lap up his rants of foolishness as bravery so he knows and the world knows he isn't talking to us. He's talking to those who see him as a mentor in their sworn determination to destroy the zoo.

Perfect comment. Yorubas always saw FFK as a fool and a clown. The Aba Jews worshipped him as a deity who could do no wrong. Now wey kasala wan burst, they are denying him grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2018
iammo:
Playing with words, this guy is inciting the gullible ones to violence without actually incriminting himself. You want some people to take up arms and go confrontational, yet in your tweet you carefully avoided calling the name of the perceived tyrant ( to avoid DSS arrest) and you tactical omitted the names of the states that needs libration and from whom (simply not to be culpable) yet again you deleted the tweet after getting satisfactory audience.

"" yet in your tweet you carefully avoided calling the name of the perceived tyrant ( to avoid DSS arrest ""

He has said worse to the renounced tyrant.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by budaatum: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...this guy sceptic tank mouth go soon be him albatross. When e go happen, people wey dey clap for am take dance go kawa, him body go cooleehhh.

I thought he was a lawyer, I know too go school but I don read one English like "inciting violence Abi na instigating violent take over of government?

This guy isn't a politician, he's just too uncouth and crude to be one (Irony).

It simply means, he'd soon be unable to chew what he's bitten, not to talk of swallowing.
He should be arrested for inciting violence! Or isn't that a crime anymore? Except if he's arrested now people will shout "Buhari!"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Yyeske(m): 1:54am On Aug 16, 2018
When and if this eediot is picked up for incitement to violence now, so many miscreants will start shouting witch hunting.
This is how self destruct starts, let him start it from Ile-Ife then I'll take him serious

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Crackhead Fani Kayode doesn’t want to go to prison, so he’s inciting the hateful gullibles to start a civil war.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Shukuakukobambi: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Ojiofor:

Yeah. There are countless igbo in ile ife. He'll lead them to where they always wanted to be led
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Shukuakukobambi: 5:47am On Aug 16, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Perfect comment. Yorubas always saw FFK as a fool and a clown. The Aba Jews worshipped him as a deity who could do no wrong. Now wey kasala wan burst, they are denying him grin

I wonder why they are denying him and his 'bravery' now cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by Almaiga: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2018
I urge IPOB to do as FFK advised. I will immidiately enlist in the Army and I will personally lead a team of Soldiers to East, to totally eliminate those IPOB terrorist from the surface of this Earth. cool

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Advices IPOB To Take Up Arms Against FG by zynellsmum(f): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2018
He should get a gun and start undecidedmtchewxx

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day Jubril Was Paraded As Buhari With No Video Editing (must Watch) / Quote Me; Bandits, Who Killed 70 People In Sokoto, Are Fulani –sabon Birni Ex-lg / Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.