Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Federer: My Relationship With My Parents Hasn't Changed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Federer: My Relationship With My Parents Hasn't Changed (300 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / He Hasn't Found His Fitness Yet: Inter Confirms Lukaku's Return To Chelsea / FULL MATCH: Roger Federer Beats World Number One, Nadal To Win Shanghai Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federer: My Relationship With My Parents Hasn't Changed by winosport: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tennis great Roger Federer has stated that his career did not impart on his relationship with his parents. The Swiss player still feels the same love and gratitude for his parents Lynette and Robert.

For Roger Federer, his parents are extremely important. They travel to be with their son for all the Grand Slams and even during some of the other tournaments, including the Masters 1000.

They also attend his matches in Basel, their hometown. This year, Robert Federer(his father) had travelled to Stuttgart to watch the final of the Mercedes Cup, which Federer won.

The tennis icon still feels the same love for them. Commenting on his transition from being a great junior player to a professional star, Federer, as quoted by Cincinnati.com, said: ' We navigated this whole process in a really good way. I became more famous, more wealthy, busier, more everything. Our relationship never changed. Maybe you don’t change, or your parents don’t. People change around you because of the situation .'

People sure do change when fame and money gets involved but it is very important to keep family close to you no matter what happens.... Great one Fedxpress

Source:http://winosport.com/federer-my-relationship-with-my-parents-hasnt-changed/

(1) (Reply)

Brighton & Hove Albion 3 - 2 Manchester United: Full Time Match Highlights And G / Chelsea Prepare New Massive Contract For Eden Hazard (Details) / Messi To Decide Dembele’s Future At Barcelona Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.