Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Croatia World Cup Goalkeeper Danijel Subasic Retires From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia World Cup Goalkeeper Danijel Subasic Retires From International Football (446 Views)

Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Rohr Still In Search Of Quality World Cup Goalkeeper, To Assess Ezenwa With CHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatia World Cup Goalkeeper Danijel Subasic Retires From International Football by edurach: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Croatia goalkeeper Danijel Subasic has announced his retirement from international football after helping his country reach their first ever World Cup final, which saw them lost 4 - 2 to France. The 33-year-old who plays for Monaco in France has now joined defender Vedran Corluka and striker Mario Mandzukic in calling it quits.

The time has come to say farewell to my favorite jersey after 10 years with the national team,' Subasic said. 'What's important is that I am a fulfilled, happy man who played for his country & wore the most beautiful shirt in the world.' Subasic, who made 44 appearances for his country claimed he had made the decision to retire before the World Cup, adding that playing in the final was his dream.
https://newsnow.com.ng/croatia-world-cup-goalkeeper-danijel-subasic-announces-his-retirement-from-international-football/

Re: Croatia World Cup Goalkeeper Danijel Subasic Retires From International Football by amaniro: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
young people retiring but my president don't want to.

.... but wait are you for realgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Leicester City For Al Nassar - Nigeria's Ahmed Musa / A New Way To Earn Money Playing Games. / OMG! Arsenal Ace Santi Carzola Reveals Horror Details Of Flesh-eating Bacteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.