Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (30811 Views)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Rugged call you on the phone to debunk the rumors you released on your songs about him.
He asked you to JUST tell the public even through your assistant that the song wasnt about him
you refused, insisted that you have passed that level (whatever that means)
you said people will talk anyway and anyhow it is, as you need to sell records (even at the detriment of your boss career?) and yes, rugged was your boss.

How far the record sales 9ice? is this your crib? is this your reward for closing doors for rugged
9ice you aint paid yet, i am not sure that money came
but i am certain you relegated ruggeds career by that singular act

.....a classic story of when an IGBO Man helps a yoruba boi.

please nobody should quote me, my hand is paining me

What nonsense is this one saying

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Girlfriend...?
what type of nonsense is this why can't he marry the bebe once all this girls self always want to open their legs get pregnant for an ordinary boyfriend and still they are not ashamed of that .

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Emmatee1816(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Rugged call you on the phone to debunk the rumors you released on your songs about him.
He asked you to JUST tell the public even through your assistant that the song wasnt about him
you refused, insisted that you have passed that level (whatever that means)
you said people will talk anyway and anyhow it is, as you need to sell records (even at the detriment of your boss career?) and yes, rugged was your boss.

How far the record sales 9ice? is this your crib? is this your reward for closing doors for rugged
9ice you aint paid yet, i am not sure that money came
but i am certain you relegated ruggeds career by that singular act

.....a classic story of when an IGBO Man helps a yoruba boi.

please nobody should quote me, my hand is paining me
Oga must evritin be tribalistic?.....go channel ur frustration 2 somtin-else....no b 9ice cause ur predicament
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
abumoney:
OK, after Gongo aso and street credibility, when will this Guy release a hit track again?!
We're still waiting for the Grammy he promised us
ever since your parents had you when are you gonna have sense?
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Emmatee1816(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2018
ItzBIM:

Photocopy no hit?
Wedding day no hit?
Energy no hit?
Gbamu gbamu no hit?
3310 no hit?
Irapada no hit?
Living things no hit??
leave am,dem jus deport am from Malawi nah why hin de spill trash
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
FILEBE:

What nonsense is this one saying

Just Filebe ok?!
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by InTime(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Great, Just Pray Ur Kid Dnt Turn Slay Sh*t.
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Hbd to her.
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
nawa o.
9ice can fuc up sha
so for dat sitting room
na 24,inches apako dem knack put for wall
wen e suppose be 48inches and above 3D tv.
nice na apako
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Oh la la la cool

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by omomummy13: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2018
Congrats Little Girl

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2018
itspzpics:
Popular Naija singer 9ice and his beautiful girlfriend Sukanmi celebrates their daughter's birthday instyle.

Happy birthday to the little queen.

He share the photo on his page with caption :

Gist From Praize News

http://www.praizenews.com/9ice-girlfriend-celebrates-daughter-birthday-photos/

See as he resemble 21 Savage
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2018
abumoney:
When you're still waiting for 9ice to bring home Grammy
No mind am, he just take us rub am.
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2018
wheesin:

I swear. On that street credibility song he was just boosting up and down. Even skales dey boost to win Grammy that year now he is singing how do you say booty in your language undecided
I hope no be boasting you dey write boosting as in lucozade boost We don finish spellings for naija may God help us oooh me too no exemp from it

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by lordally(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2018
nnokwa042:
I hope no be boasting you dey write boosting as in lucozade boost We don finish spellings for naija may God help us oooh me too no exemp from it

Boss make we talk via your Austria Movement na?? abeg I need to tape from your knowledge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos / Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis / Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.