Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,166 members, 7,884,070 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! (557 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! by Rhydem: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
If any of you are able to see the beginning of the second half where Nigeria do their usual team prayers, where they huddle in the circle listening carefully whilst Enyeama leads the payers.

It came to my attention that here was one guy who was not involved at[b] ALL[/b],   Yakubu.

He was too busy kneeling down tying his laces. After that misfortune (bar the penalty) fell upon him in almost ALL opportunities he had.

You really need to see the just before the beginning of the second half to truly understand what I'm talking about in terms of tying the laces, instead of him to participate in the prayers.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! by MalcolmXXX: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2010
Apart from the fact that this thread is very stupid, the poster further marred it with very bad english! This thread should be immediately deleted, please. It's so annoying and senseless!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! by Rhydem: 4:26am On Jun 25, 2010
Deary me, I should have crossed checked before pressing enter sha, let me correct am quickly
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! by eddy1977(m): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2010
Rhydem:

Deary me, I should have crossed checked before pressing enter sha, let me correct am quickly

grin grin grin you dont have to. all you need to do is forget about yakubu; its not as if yakubu can do anything on a soccerfield. I just feel bad for the european coaches who sign african players.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! by Kgdavid(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2010
eddy1977:

grin grin grin you dont have to. all you need to do is forget about yakubu; its not as if yakubu can do anything on a soccerfield. I just feel bad for the european coaches who sign african players.

what a daft silly comment
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Brought Misfortune Onto Himself! by jumobi1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
lol. I noticed the shoe lacing thing.
I can't like Yakubu anymore jo.

(1) (Reply)

Nicolas Sarkozy To Probe French Failure / History Repeats Itself, Africa Rejoices As Black Stars Shine Brightest / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.